Impending danger
156 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eila´s first locked eyes with Drake and then looked down, she quickly pulled away her eyes, meanwhile Drake also looked down and realized he was naked, and his big brother was out in the open for all to see, he just stood there while he mind blanked.

``What are you just standing there for! You pervert put some clothes on! ´´

"Pervert?! What do you think i am an exhibitionist!?

''You... Pervert! Put your clothes on!''

''Okay, jesus calm down, I'm going already.''

Drake snapped out of his trance and quickly started searching for his clothes, however he quickly realized that his clothes were nowhere to be found, he mustered up his courage and decided to ask Eila about them

Putting his hands over his manhood he went over to Eila, meanwhile Eila who was still blushing from before and watching Drake getting closer turned her face even redder.

´´What do you want!?``

''Uhm... I don't know where my clothes are?'' Eila rushed her hand as if she was about to hit him but at the last moment, she pointed her finger at the nearby closet and the only thing she said was

''Go!''

Drake proceeded to go to the closet and put on some old clothes, the quality of the clothes wasn't worth mentioning since they gave little protection, after he walked towards Eila with a wry smile

´´So what did you need from me today, my lady?'' He bowed and Eila had a slight blush on her face, it seemed she had already forgotten what happened previously.

''I just came in to check on you, since you were awake but...'' Eila suddenly thought back to what happened but decided to leave the matter.

''But?'' Drake asked confused.

She sighed.

''Never mind I'm getting off track, Drake I'm going to need you to be honest with me. What exactly happened before you passed out?''

''Well, actually I don't really remember much of it, I passed out after interacting with my magical energy, and before I knew it, I ended up here.''

Drake then showed Eila all the changes that happened to his status screen and she was dumbfounded, you couldn't really blame her though since [Blessing of the void] and [Magical Body] were actual life hacks that weren’t useless. She wanted to ask more questions but since even Drake himself was confused about how he got those skills, she let him go for now.

After a brief rest Drake went to the living room to cook something for himself. Back in the Resistance he always loved to cook for his friends... No, his family. But that was something in the past, never could he have imagined that he would end up in such a strange situation.

‘'Magic and skills, Gods and immortals.’' he sighed.

‘'What have I gotten myself into?’' The mood in the living room turned melancholy and Drake had a sour taste in his mouth.

‘'Is this really what I want to do with my life? I mean look at me I'm not even human anymore. Will my friends and family be able to recognize me when I get back?’' Drake felt like he wanted to cry but he held himself back, he wanted to get back. No, he needed to get back, but to do that he needed power, the power to head back, the power to protect everyone he loves. The light of determination was formed in Drake’s eyes, what Drake didn’t know was that 2 golden eyes were staring at him ,but after he was done the golden eyes disappeared as if they didn’t exist in the first place.

Meanwhile in a floating palace far far away...

Isaac was overjoyed at this moment!

‘'Yes, that’s it! That’s the spirit I need!’' he started laughing and the entire palace started trembling while his voice could be heard from every corner and in every crevice the palace had.

‘'You’ve grown, and you’ll need this kind of mindset in the future. The shackles of the universe are weakening, and the power of the laws will start increasing. The monsters will get stronger and the power of people will increase, you might have got 1000 or 2000 years until the shackles are fully released but, in the face of the beings that have set their sights on this universe that timespan is like a grain of sand in a desert’'

‘'It’s to bad you were born to late, otherwise I would have sent you here earlier’' he sighed

‘'Either way increase your power young one, the whole universe is waiting for you!’'

Back in the living room a message popped up in front of Drake

‘'Hmm, a message from the system? I haven’t had one of those in a while, I wonder what’s it about’'

--

[Quest: A responsibility to bear.

-Convince Gareth to let you take up the mantle of village chief, and acquire his village token

-Rank: Rare

-Rewards: Common Upgrade Token, A special title and 100 exp]

--

[Upgrade Token:

-Allows the user to immediately upgrade his/her village to the next level without needing to do any construction work, however materials and money (if needed) are still required

-Only works on villages

-Breaks after 1 use]

--

‘'Wow this Quest and its rewards are amazing! That 100 exp will get me one step closer to level 20 where I can get a job. The upgrade token will also be useful for when I reconstruct the village. I don’t really know what titles do but having 1 wouldn’t hurt right?’'

(A/N:’' Hey guys it me, it's been a long time since I last uploaded a chapter for this novel, and I apologize because you had to wait this long, I had a lot of work to do in real life and couldn’t get the chance to write this chapter, but I have good news! I’m back! And no, I'm not dead so I hope you guys will still enjoy my novel’')

3