Uzumaki Mito
621 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC


The day I saw the red haired girl, everything started to make sense, the truth was that the reason I didn't see Sakura was because I was her in this alternative universe. But the different didn't seem to be very big seeing as all four hokage where male.

Unfortunately I won't know what kind of alternative world I am in unless I start going to the academy which starts when we turn six.

Thought now that I am living her life, I can kind of understand why she was like that in the anime. From what I could tell it seems her or rather our parents were in their own little world, now in diffetent anime it might seem cute and funny but in real life it's horrible, sure they might not be neglected her but it feels like being a stranger in your home. It does explain why she started to study so hard and acted like a fangirl even thought her inner self was completely different. The only reason I was fine with that is because I have lived another life and in my previous life my parents also seemed to live in their own little world, the only difference being that I was included. I still sometimes wander who they saw when they talked about me because as far as I could tell that wasn't me.

After seeing the red haired girl, who I would assume to be the female naruto, I convinced my parents to let me go to the faraway park in the distance rather than the park near us. Fortunately for me since this is konoha and even root doesn't dare to kidnap children in broad daylight, I was able to go there by myself, but they would still pick me up seeing as night time was when the weirder shinobi seemed to start crawling out of the wood works.

The next day I woke up early and started doing my stretched which by this point seemed like I was practicing for a tournament. Even with knowing the fact that the people in this world have absurd bodies I still couldn't believe how hard I could push my body and it seemed to be fine with that.

Now after the exercise and a huge breakfast, I started to read some children's books to get better at reading, there is no way I am reading advanced books before I enter the academy, since that's pretty much asking me to get into Danzo's rader and seeing as what I am planning on doing I would most likely end up in the radar of the third Hokage.

After getting to the park, it seemed like female naruto hadn't arrived yet, so I started to play with the swings and other things in the park. It would take about an hour later for her to come to the park. 

At first she seemed to be happily going to a group of girls to play, unfortunately they seemed to leave her after talking for a bit. She than went to the swings and just sat there while looking at other kids.

I don't know what happened to me but the next thing I know is that I am standing in front of her not knowing what to do.

Akira:" Hi my name is Akira Haruno what's yours."

???:" Mito Uzumaki.:

Akira:" Would you like me to push you, then you can push me." 

Mito:" O-Ok."

After playing with the swings we started to play with the slides and other things till we exhausted ourselves out. The both of us had a great time, and  for the first time in this life I was actually exhausted.

And before either of us realised it, the sun was already setting and my parents came to pick me up, but the moment Mito saw that I was about to leave she made an expression as if she will never see me again, so I  made a pinky promise that I will come back tomorrow to play with her again and left with my parents.

As for my parents they were still in their own little world the whole time, I mean seriously you would think that they would notice the fact that their son is playing with a girl and that girl is the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi, but nope they are in their own little world, thought they will probably spend 5 minutes during dinner about how my day was before they are off in their own little world.

I can really understand why Sakura seems to hate her parents and Naruto when she was young, I mean they never even bother to listen to her, no wander she started to console herself with books.

The next day when Mito saw me come to the park, she seemed to think that I came to tell her that I won't play with her anymore, but when I asked her what we should play, she made a smile that made me feel like the smile that she had yesterday was a bit forced as she thought I would never play with her after that day.

It made really want to punch Hiruzen in the face, I mean would it have been so hard to hide her identity and have her live like a regular orphan, it mind sound horrible, but you have to remember that this is a ninja village where death is a regular thing and a large percentage of the population are made of orphans meaning had she actually been thought of as just a regular orphan then most of the villagers would have helped her rather than shun her.

I very much doubt I could punch him and even if I was able to land a hit, I don't doubt I would be dead before I knew that happened.

18