Friends
534 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

It has been one year since I met Mito and a lot has happened after meeting her.

For one thing it seems after I started to play with her, she seemed to try even harder to make friends, it also helped that I always supported her whenever she seemed down.

 There were instances when Mito wasn't around that some kids would tell me that there parents told them they shouldn't play with Mito to which I usually said that my parents were fine with Mito and so I am going to continue to play with her. 

There were cases where they tried hit me after I told them that bit, but it usually ended with me dodging and redirecting their blows till they learn their lesson. Let's be honest I started to train from whe I was a baby, and even if it was  just stretching, I have added more and more exercises to the point that it now looks like a training regimen of a Olympic athlete. So if I actually had to fight them rather than having them beat each other up by redirecting their blows than I really could forget about being a shinobi, thought I did make them trip every now and then.

As for how a five year old seems to be able to do a training regimen that looks like something made for a Olympic athlete without breaking their body like it should, well don't ask because I don't have a clue, heck I just archived it under chakra mumbo jumbo in my head.

On a more pleasant note it would seem that Mito and Ino somehow became best friends with each other while I was dealing with group of idiots that didn't seem to know how to shut up. Thought Mito never did tell how that happened. 

I could help but be sad after all Mito is like a sister to me after all. Hmm why do I feel like this is going bite me back and hard.

Well after Ino joined our group it seemed like more and more members of the rookie 9 started to join our group till we pretty much had eight of the rookie nine, the only one that was missing was Sasuke who I still hadn't seen since the Uchiha usually stay inside their own compound, which has a park of it's own.

Even thought Mito now has a lot more friends than before, we still do spend time together, and that was also when I discovered that Mito never had a birthday party, sure she spent her birthday with people that she liked, but that was it.

So when I suggested a secret birthday party, it seemed like everyone liked that idea after hearing that Mito never had a birthday party before, infact Ino liked it so much that she hijacked it, by that I mean I had gotten kicked out of the planning committee and put on material gathering duty. Great now I was out of ideas on what to give her as a present, seeing as I was one of those people who always end up giving horrible gifts and so was hoping to use the party as a excuse to not having anything, yeah now that I think about it, it sounds like a horrible idea.

So here I am rummaging through the attic for trying to get some inspiration for a gift that I could give her. The reason I didn't ask my parents is mostly because I didn't want to hear their corny love story for the test of the day. 

The idea for a present to give her would mostly came from my parents class pictures, turns out that they were in the same class as Kushina and Minato.

After realising this, it didn't take me long to start making plans for the perfect birthday gift, and finally it seemed like I would finally break my streak of giving horrible gifts unintentionally.

Well after talking to my mother it seemed like they didn't interact much with each other, but it seemed like remembered hearing about Kushina and her ability eat ramen without ever gaining any fat.

Well it didn't take me long to visit Teuchi to see if he any pictures of her, turned out he did have a few from Kushina constantly breaking the stores ramen eating records. Heck it seemed like if it wasn't for the hokage he would infact have adopted Mito the moment he saw her.

Well from Teuchi I learned about the close friendship between Kushina and Makoto, for those who are wandering why I'm doing this even though I knew this from the anime, well I don't believe Hiruzen won't interrogate me after I show Mito pictures of her mother.

And so here we are in front of the house of the leader of the Uchiha clan ringing their door bell after secretly getting into the Uchiha compound.

Makoto:" Hello, I don't think I know you?"

Akira:" Hi my name is Akira and I was hoping you could help me with something."

After that I went to explain how I found out about her friendship with Kushina Uzumaki and a bit of emotional blackmailing later, she told me that she would not only give pictures of Kushina, but would also help me make the scrapbook about Kushina, which was a great help since don't remember if I ever made a scrapbook in my life, in exchange for introducing Mito to her daughter.

Akira:" Don't you mean son?"

Makoto:" No, I don't mean Itachi, I want you to introduce Sayuri to Mito."

Well it seemed that Kushina always wanted to have play dates for their children, and it seemed like Mikoto's last promise to Kushina was that they would have playdates for their children.

Well after the revelation that I am most likely in a team 7 generbend alternative universe.

 I became a regular guest at the Uchiha Compound, I even became friend with Sayuri, she seemed like a really nice girl.

It was really scary how similar Mito and Sayuri were even with their personalities, I mean Mito was like a hyperactive child on a sugar rush, heck if it wasn't for the fact that I have been doing exercises since I was a baby I would probably not be able walk home after playing with her for a while Sayuri is a calm and quit child, who has this relaxed feel to her while looking exactly like a miniature Mikoto.

Sometimes I really pity the idiot that's going to date Mito, I mean she has near endless amount of stamina, fortunately  she thinks of me like her brother and so there is nothing to worry about.

Crow:" Ahoo ... Ahoo ... Ahoo!"

Huh I never understood why the cry of a crow sound like it's  screaming stupid, must be nothing.

17