Party and interogation
488 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

Well for a birthday party designed by a bunch of five year olds the idea wasn't so bad, we planned to do the birthday party in Mito's apartment seeing as any place larger will cause everyone parents to come over, turning the birthday party into a clan gathering, and nobody wanted that, I wanted to say realised that, but it was actually Shikamaru who explained it, damn that brat is a monster.

When I proposed to keep Mito distracted while everyone prepared for the party, Ino and Hinata shot me down immediately saying if the two of us started playing chances are that by the time Mito comes to the party she would be too exhausted to enjoy it like I am the hyper energetic one, but seeing as our group knows you don't deny Ino when she is serious, I conceded the right to them and started to help with the decorations.

There were times when I just couldn't believe what was happening, like the fact that while I knew Ino had her dad wrapped around her fingers from seeing the anime, but I really did not expect to see the head of Konoha T&I in helping us with setting up the decorations. 

I had tried to stay as far away from him as possible, seeing as I don't know if he will realised the fact that I was not a normal, who was I kidding he has probably already done a subconscious psychological analysis the moment he saw me but just didn't put any mind to it.

Fortunately, I had enough time to get Sayuri before the party started thought there were some bumps on the way. By the name of Itachi, yeah thanks to Itachi already being a ninja and out on a month long mission we didn't really get a chance to meet. Thought the moment Sayuri smiled when she saw made me realise that I was in his hit list. That has of course nothing to do with the fact that all of a sudden I felt like the gravity of the planet has increased by a huge margin. Thought when I tried to pacify him by showing that no I was not a potential suitor for his five year old sister by getting to call me big brother, I think I saw a kunai pass next to my head and cut a few strands of my hair when Sayuri blinked. 

Let's just say it took me everything I had not to scream, mostly because his eyes told the moment I made Sayuri realise what happened, I would be in a world of pain.

Akira:" S-So Sayuri are you ready to leave?"

Soyuri:" Hold on mom just needs to add some things." 

Akira:" Ok, remember we need to go soon."

The moment Sayuri left the room, Itachi seemed to take out a kunai and look at it like he was contemplating about something, and after probably a few minutes and what I felt like hours she came with Mikoto who was holding the scrapbook about Kushina.

I don't know what happened, but I think I am forever grateful  to Mikoto for asking to do get away from there and do some kind of chore.

It didn't take us long after that to leave the Uchiha compound and reach Mito's apartment, thought when I did enter Mito's apartment, they looked at me like I was dead man walking.

Akira:" Everyone this is my friend Uchiha Sayuri."

Sayuri:" Hello, nice to meet you."

That seemed to calm everyone down, I really don't understand why everyone was overreacting.

Well at least the rest of the day seemed to go great, with Mito crying from happiness, well interestingly enough the moment Mito and Sayuri met they just seemed to click, it turned into a great party everyone seemed to pinch in using their own way. After everything was done everyone's parents came to pick them up, I already told my parents that I will be staying over at her apartment. During the night when it was just the two of us, I gave her the scrapbook that Mikoto helped me make, after which she fell asleep crying while hugging it. 

The next day it seemed like some of our parents came over to help clean Mito's apartment, saying she was only five years old and should not have to clean such a big mess, alcohol might not have been involved, but never underestimate the ability of a group of five year olds in making a mess. Thought I do think the Hyuuga clan and the Uchiha clan went a bit far by pretty much refurbishing her apartment, I think they also pretty much replaced everything in the apartment that they could. If I didn't know any better I would say that the clans got into another dick measuring contest which the two clans are famous for, fortunately they held back enough to not overwhelm Mito like they usually do whenever their is a third party involved.

For those who are wandering why there wasn't any chaperone in a party that seemed to be full of five year olds, well who would be stupid enough to believe that there won't be any ANBU constantly checking in from both outside and inside that everyone is safe and accounted for after all I mean it's not like the party involved 1 jinchuuriki, 1 civilian and 7 kids that are the children of powerful clan heads with a lot of them probably taking the role themselves after they get older and if nothing goes wrong.

Heck even I saw one open window that seemed to be always open, even after someone closed it, or the fact there was a mouse that spent the entire day hiding in Mito's closet and was constantly observing us, there was even a toad that I saw secretly placing a present on her present pile which seemed to grow by itself, and of course I wasn't stupid enough to point those things out.

It would be a few days later that I would find an ANBU appearing just as I got ready for my usual morning workout, telling me to go with them and that it was a request from the Hokage meaning I couldn't refuse.

Hokage:" Hello Akira, I heard a lot about you from Mito." 

Yeah he really did look like a kind old man in real life, just like in the anime.

Akira:" H-Hello, um why am I here." 

Hokage:" well I was just wandering how you discovered about Mito's mother."

The next hour I spent telling him about the class picture with the redhead and them being addicted to ramen and even how I emotionally blackmailed Teuchi to find Mikoto and then emotionally blackmailing her to get a scrapbook, heck if I didn't know any better I would say he looked impressed.

After that we talked about my intentions to go to the shinobi academy which I told him that I was definitely planning to.

Hokage:" Now, Akira I know that you're a smart kid so I hope you will not tell anyone who Mito's mother is and member to not tell Mito about this meeting."

Well I won't say that I wasn't scared but, but fortunately it seemed like he Hiruzen in this alternative universe is the kind old man that he was portrayed in the original Naruto, since if he wasn't I would either be shipped to the academy or worse root.

15