Side story Mito
420 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

Mito POV

When I woke up on my bed I realised that I don't remember going to sleep, then I remember how Akira spent the entire day with Akira, for some reason my face just goes red whenever I think about the angry look he had when he saw me with the horrible clothes. Yes they looked horrible, but most stores usually don't even let me enter them so when I found a ninja store clerk actually calling me, I was really happy that I bought the clothes even if they looked horrible, at least they were in my favourite colour orange next the my new favourite colour pink.

I sometime wander if this is all a dream and when I wake up they will be gone. 

I remember the first time I met him, he looked like a pink haired girl dressed as a boy,  but I soon realised he was a boy when I saw him peeing while in the park, I always wandered why girls can't pee in the park, I remember trying because the park bathroom were being cleaned, but then neko-san showed up and told me we girls shouldn't do that, but she told me I will understand it when I grow up.

Huh, I wander if Akira changed me, since I am wearing my pyjamas over my underwear that I was wearing yesterday, and I never sleep with both my pyjamas and underwear on since it feels really uncomfortable when I wake up as I have the habit of turning in my sleep, so I would either sleep with my pyjamas or with my underwear but never together.

But just after I got refreshed and changed, Neko-San came came to room and took me to jiji. 

Hiruzen/jiji:" Hello Mito how are you feeling today, does anything feel uncomfortable."

Mito:"Well, Akira was really an idiot, I mean if he was going to change my clothes, he should have at least changed my underwear to something that felt more comfortable to sleep with." 

The moment I said that the room shook like their was a earthquake. Than as if staring at someone through the window jiji said.

Hizuzen/jiji:" Neko explain it to Mito, Inu bring that bastard here."

Then Neko-San led me to a different room where she would explain to me how children are born and a lot more.

I was really embarrassed after after learning about where children came from and everything that has to do with it.

Today I wasn't able to go play with everyone, since I was really embarrassed.

The next day I would meet with everyone else, it seemed like I wasn't the only one that learned about it, but it seemed like Kiba was the only who was not embarrassed, since he sometimes has to work with dogs he was already told by his mother about it, a part of me was jealous of him as I wandered if my mom would have told me about it.

But than Shikamaru asked us to tell him if anything special happened, since it can't be normal for all our parents to all of a sudden tell us about how children are born. 

Not wanting them to be mad at me since they were my only friends, I told them everything about what happened with me and Akira.

But after after Ino heard about the clothes, she told me to show her the clothes that I bought from the store clerk.

Kiba said we should get revenge, but than Ino said that the girls would handle it and the boys should just make sure they don't enter the market district, and no one dared to refute her because once she gets like this, no one can stop her. 

From what I heard the last time she had that glint, was when they were preparing for my birthday and she discovered how bad the place where I lived was. She somehow made the Konoha T&I department hunt down everyone who didn't do there job properly, and kicking them out of the village after having their memories erased.

Than as we were just sitting there, Akira seem to come near me and I couldn't help but remember what Neko-San said yesterday, and the next thing I know I just sucker punched him fore some reason.

After that I didn't think I would be able to look at him in the eyes so I left with the girls. 

It was really surreal how Ino seemed to handle the shop keepers, all Ino did was go to shops on the list with everyone of course hiding any signs that would give away what clan we were from and let ourselves get scammed. Fortunately since everyone was either a clan heiress or a person with a very large stipend we were able to buy the things at the prices they gave us, she made sure everyone kept their receipts and than asked us to go to our guardians which for me was jiji and show them both the products and the receipts and repeat what the store clerks said. I would later learn that within a week the uchiha police raided the shops at least 21 times, no supplier were willing to supply those shops, as they were blacklisted by the Akamichi, Yamanaka and Nara who control 70 percent of the market on food, poison and medicine which is essential for a shinobi village and all nobles stopped supporting them, turned out that there was a reason why hyuuga always cared so much about tradition, and well Hokage seemed to didn't like those shops, so no shinobi bought from those stores or any affiliated store.

I sometimes feel like I am very lucky Ino is my friend and not enemy.

On the bright side jiji seemed to take time off work to personally get my supplies.

17