Uchiha incidents
362 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

Finally after nearly a whole year of teaching, I am finally free from that hell. 

Thought it seemed like a lot of people were complaining about how I should graduate and all that, to which I said simply, Fuck Off.

Everything seemed like they were back to how they were supposed to be, I even took everyone for Ichiraku ramen when I got the money from designing the academy's curriculum. Thought on hind side I shouldn't have included Mito and Choji in the order as much as you want thing, fortunately Tuechi gave me a discount or else I would probably have left the ramen stand with empty pockets.

There was also the fact that I finally met Rock Lee in the academy training ground, yeah I was kind of busy teaching my class to look for guy's future team. It was fortunate that I met him seeing as the previous work out regimen that Guy was slowly starting to show less and less results, so I tried to keep up with guy's training regimen as before, which he seemed to have increased, unfortunately because of my teaching job it took a little bit longer to catch up to him. This time I was able to introduce him to Lee, but it would take a few days for Rock Lee to turn into a Might Guy clone. Thankfully I was able to get the training regimen for me and my group before that happened.

For most of our vacation time, yes the ninja academy had a time when it was closed, turned that the original academy used to stay open 7 days a week without any vacation time, but then since kids just started to drop out one after the other it was decided that the academy would have both vacation period and off days.

Now during this period we just ended up doing normal things that all kids do, other than the fact that we were also doing chakra exercises, taijutsu practice and all kinds of ninja stuff. One thing to note was the fact that thanks to both Hinata and Sayuri we were able to discover that Mito had an absurd amount of chakra, which meant that she would need a lot of chakra training for her to even hope of being able to use the academy three jutsu.

Thankfully sayuri was able to get some training exercises to help her with her chakra control, and that's pretty much how our vacation went.

After the academy started Iruka officially became our teacher with the bastard I mean Mizuki becoming the assistant, it seemed like Mizuki didn't try to sabotage anyone from the class as far as I could tell. Probably because the last guy to even think about hurting my friends ended up in the ER with a coma to show for his effort.

It would be a few months after the academy started that the Uchiha massacre would take place, unfortunately I truly had no way of stopping this massacre seeing as I was a kid and I was pretty sure the fate of the Uchiha was decided when the nine tailed fox attacked under the control of Obito.

Unfortunately since I didn't know when the massacre would happen I had no way of stopping Sayuri from falling into Itachi's genjutsu.

We only learned about after we heard that Sayuri in the hospital. It seemed like something changed in our group, everyone of us threw themselves into training non-stop even Shikamaru seriously started to learn from his dad, while Hinata stopped holding back, everyone changed in their own way.

I once found Mito just standing their in front of the Uchiha Compound as if waiting for Mikoto to come out. It was no secret to anyone in our group that Mikoto considered Mito her other daughter even if they could never meet alone. I remember Mikoto secretly telling Mito about her mother.

It would be a month later that Sayuri would wake up from her coma, but we could tell that she had completely changed and closed herself even from us.

It would be three days later that I realised that we couldn't just leave Sayuri in the Uchiha Compound, so I told Mito to get Ino and Hinata and stay in her apartment, after which I went to the Uchiha Compound.

It would take me a while to find Sayuri in the training ground just constantly throwing kunais without any emotion.

Akira:" Sayuri we need to talk."

Sayuri:" Go away I have to train." 

Akira:" No, you're coming with me."

I don't know when but all of a sudden, she just kept punching me, knowing that she wasn't in her state of mind I kept taking her hits, it's fortunate that I didn't slack of on my bodies ability to take a hit since, I don't think I would have been able to take her hits like that, she was stronger than she looked.

It would be thirty minutes later that she would lose the strength to hit me and start screaming at me, after waiting a while I realised that this was going nowhere, I hugged her.

Akira:" It's alright you don't have to go through this alone, we are here to help, everyone is worried about you."

After that she started to cry till she tired herself out, after that I took her to Mito's apartment where the girls seemed to have waited for me for the last hour.

When I they saw my face black and blue, they didn't ask any questions, they just took the sleeping Sayuri from my back and than closed the door in front of my face, knowing I can't say anything I just went home., where my parents asked what was wrong, which I didn't answer and just went to my room.

12