Team
459 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

Sometimes I wander how Mito seems to always be able to make both me and Sayuri take part in one of her hair brained schemes.

Like how for our official ninja document photo she somehow convinced us to colour our faces, I mean really both Sayuri and I knew those photos won't get accepted even in a million years. 

And just like we predicted, during the interview the Hokage just straight up told us to do the pictures again and properly.

Just as we were about to leave Konohamaru came running into the interview room while screaming DIE, I couldn't help but think he was an idiot, but he seemed to surpass my expectations by tripping on his own scarf hitting the ground and with his face, yes it was as comical as it sounds.

Mito started laughing at him while saying how stupid he was, after which we had to drag her out of the interview section to take new pictures.

It seemed like while we were going to get new pictures Mito wandered of somewhere. Causing Sayuri and me to look all over the place for Mito.

Turned out that the Mizuki incident caused some of Sayuri's trauma to resurface, after all she did lose her whole family that day.

It didn't take us long to find out that Mito seemed to be teaching Konohamaru how to do the sexy jutsu. How do I know that, well it seems obvious after Mito changed to a different girl she tried to show Konohamaru how to do it only for his version to look like some kind of humanoid blobfish with clothes, which led Mito to be punched my the girl that they were trying to change into.

We ended up following the rest of the day mostly because it was funny, heck Mito even gave him a porn magazine so he would know how girls would look like, I could already see him cringe at this moment when he gets older.

Well by the end of the day Konohamaru seemed to have learned the technique, and even got to to try it on Ebisu who seemed to not be affected by the technique, till Mito used sexy harem jutsu which caused him to shoot up like a rocket and after that Konohamaru left and than we decided that it was time for Sayuri to give the lecture that she had been preparing for a while now.

Sayuri/Akira:" And where do you think you're going."

While Sayuri was giving her lecture about all the stupid thing Mito did today, I could help but get worried about my future, because I seemed to have a nosebleed everytime I see a naked girl and I am kind of worried about if I ever end up fighting a girl who has no problem stripping then this could end up being a liability.

Akira:" I wander if I should visit the red light district."

Huh why did everything go quit all of a sudden, d-don't tell me I said that out loud.

Next thing thing I knew chains suddenly shot out of Mito's back and tied me in a very in a very special way. Where the heck did she learn that I mean this type of things are usually hidden in the restricted section so no kids can get their hands on it.

And Sayuri suddenly took a kunai out of nowhere and the shap edge touching my neck.

Sayuri/Mito:" Akiraaa-kunnnn did you say something."

I of course having at least the minimum survival instinct apologised like there was no tomorrow. Thought they never did let me leave there sight for a few days, heck one night when I went to do some shopping, they showed up in front of me all of a sudden with a look that said if I didn't talk fast and they didn't like my answer they will murder me and then themselves, for some reason they had this look in their eyes that looked like something yandere girls have in anime.

12