Chapter 7- Date with Dan
386 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bimmer

Dan, handsome in his charcoal dark suit, sat in the passenger seat as Reyna raced her black BMW down the west side highway. Their destination, an art and music charity event hosted by Tara and Kitty, downtown.

“So who are Tara and Kitty? And why do I have to go to their party with you? Nice car, by the way,” Dan said.

“It’s not a car, it’s a Bimmer!”

“Of course, forgive my poor German!” snide.

“You’re forgiven!” She teased. “Now, Tara and Kitty are two Cantonese sisters that know too many people and are into some crazy stuff. But they support the arts.”

“Well that’s wonderful!” said Dan.

“Yeah yeah. The only problem is those two bitches are my arch-rivals.”

“Rivals? For what?”

“Girly stuff, of course! And because of that I cannot show up to their event alone, or without a pretty piece of arm candy that can hold an intelligent conversation!”

Dan frowned, “I can hold a conversation, but arm candy? Me?”

Reyna smirked, “On short notice, yes! And it was Rica who called you a hotty.”

“Rica said that? And you believed her? Heh heh.”

“Of course, she’s my child. Plus you’re in no position to tell me no, Mr. Dances-with-Teenage-Students. So I knew I had a date for tonight, hee!” 

Dan squinted at her, “You know this is extortion. And I didn’t ask to go out with Rica last night! She showe-”

“But you did go out with my daughter. And you went dancing, didn’t you?” She kept her eyes on the road.

Dan grit his teeth. I definitely can’t tell her some shady club owner gave me forty-five grand.

“Yeah, I did.”

“Yeah, you did. So let me ask you something, Dan?”

“Yes?”

She side glanced at him with evil, “Do you want to fuck my daughter?”

“What?” Dan’s eyes jumped out of his head, “No, no, no! Listen to me, I have zero interest in Rica in any immoral way-”

“Well, she thinks of you in an immoral way. It must mean you’re enabling her, yeah?” Reyna chuckled.

“ *Sigh* Ms. Rai, I’ve never-”

“I’m fucking with you Dan, lighten up, haha!”

“What? Well it’s not funny,” he mumbled and turned away.

“Aww!” Reyna squeezed his leg. “I’m sorry. If it’s any consolation I know you’re telling the truth for two reasons: One, I know my kid. Two, I know my kid, and she can be a real handful, so I know you didn’t do anything,” she said squeezing his cheek.

A handful? Lady, do you really know what your kid is doing? Whatever, keep your mouth shut Dan.

“Hmph,” he pouted while looking out the window.

“Heh heh! So cute!” she pinched his cheek.

 

Redundancy

Dan and Reyna parked and walked toward an art gallery hosting the party. On the way they held arms and got their story straight.

“Ok, so where did I meet you again?” Dan asked Reyna.

“At a bookstore in the East Village. A month ago. And we have dinner every other weekend, can you remember that, Dan?”

He smirked, “I’ll try to keep up with your story. But actually, what do you do for a living?”

“Me? Haha, sweety I live a life of leisure!”

“Oh, so you’re a trust fund baby?” he snarked.

“No! You jerk!” She slapped his arm, “If you must know, I fly around helping restructured organizations remove redundancies.”

Dan lowered his eyelids and stared at her, “You mean you fire people?”

Reyna pouted her lips and looked away, “Well, we all have to earn a living, Dan!”

She tried to let go of him, but he held her tight. “Reyna, I’m not judging you. I was just asking. That’s all.”

“Yeah well, now you know,” she answered as they reached the gallery. “Yay! We’re here. Let’s go inside!”

 

Ghosts

The couple entered the festive gallery and Reyna said hello to five people as they strolled through the event. Reyna introduced Dan as her friend, and he introduced himself to rich art buyers and, “Investors and donors to good causes,” Reyna whispered in his ear.

Dan lit up, “R-Really? These people would donate to a math charity?”

“Haha, sweet Dan, these people in here will donate to anything Tara and Kitty tell them to.”

Dan examined the well-dressed crowd, “Is that right?”

And as he turned toward the bar he saw two ghosts, and his heart skipped a beat.

Why? he thought. Why are you two here?

Seated at the bar, staring directly at him, were Rica’s brute men, Bling and Ian. The two goons raised their glasses and smirked at Dan. Dan glared at them.

“Hey! Let’s go meet Tara,” said Reyna, snapping his attention.

She pulled Dan toward a crowd in a circle. In the middle of the circle, four people sat at a table playing poker. One of them, a super pretty Asian girl in a slim copper dress, hoarded the most chips.

“Yo Tara!” yelled Reyna.

The girl named Tara looked up, “Oh, Reyna! Yo, who’s that with you?” She stood up and sauntered toward them with her hand extended, staring at Dan. “♪ Hello! My name is Tara ♫”

He shook her hand, “My name is Dan, nice to meet you.”

As Dan greeted her, Reyna smiled evil at Tara. But Tara ignored Reyna and kept talking to Dan.

“So I hear you have an education Charity, Dan?” she asked.

“Well yes, actu-”

But Reyna interrupted and stepped in between him and Tara, “Yes he does have a charity, and I’ll be helping him with it.” She squinted at Tara.

Tara squinted back, “Oh, so you two are close?”

“Maybe we are, but I don’t kiss and tell!” said Reyna, with an evil smile.

Dan stood dumbstruck for almost a minute at the hissing match between Reyna and Tara. Are all New York girls like this? Tch, anyway. “Excuse me, ladies, I’m gonna get a drink.”

He escaped the catgirls and headed for the bar. There, Bling and Ian entertained two women. As Dan walked toward them, the brutes excused the ladies and opened a seat for him.

Dan sat down and greeted them. “Mr. Bling and Mr. Ian, with escorts I see. And to think I thought you two were homos.”

The brutes laughed, “Haha, you’re a fuckin comedian ain't you, Capra?” growled Ian.

“Yeah, and why’d you walk over here anyway? Do we got business with you?” asked Bling.

“I doubt it, but I’d like to know why you two are here spying on me?” Dan asked.

The brutes looked at each other and laughed again, “Haha, Dan? My dude?” said Bling, covering his mouth, “Tell me how da-fuck we spyin’ on you when you came to the party that we at?”

“Yeah Dan. Or maybe it’s you who’s spyin’ on us, you peepin’ fag! Hahahaha,” Ian cackled.

“Yeah, laugh it up. And make sure you tell your Little boss what color suit I wore tonight, it’s charcoal by the way,” Dan snarked.

The brutes smirked.

“We ain't gonna tell her shit, man. You’ll see her before we do,” said Bling.

“Yeah, Dan. You need to get over your paranoia cause ain’t nobody here spyin on you, ya fairy,” Ian growled, and put his drink down hard on the bar.

I’ve had enough of this asshole. Dan stood up and got in Ian’s face, “You know, Ian. For somebody calling me queer, you sure stare at me a lot, why? Do you want something from me?"

Ian’s face enraged and he balled his fists.

“Hey! Are you guys having a problem here?”

A female voice. Dan turned and faced an adorable Asian girl in a red dress. She offered her hand. “Hello, my name is Kitty. And this is my party.”

Dan and the brutes stepped back and ended their macho contest. And Dan shook her hand. “Hi, you’re Tara’s sister, right?”

“That’s me! And you're Dan, right?” she turned to the brutes, “Are these your friends?”

Dan scowled at the brutes, “Friends is a stretch.”

But Bling interceded. “Kitty? That’s a pretty dress you wearin, mama.”

“Oh, thank you,” she glowed.

While Bling flirted with Kitty, Ian grinned at Dan, and whispered, “I guess you do got some heart, Dan.”

Dan squinted at him, “I’m more than heart if you want to test me.”

Bling stepped between them, “Heh heh! Dan, slow down. You’re tryin too hard, brotha.”

“Yeah Dan, you don’t have to worry,” Ian said with a smirk, “We’ll see you again soon.” He then turned to Kitty, “Later Ms. Kitty, nice party.”

“Thank you, and thank you for coming, have a safe night!” she waved, and the brutes exited the event.

Kitty turned to Dan, “Wow, what was all that about?”

Dan smiled, “Uh, I think that guy has a crush on me.”

“Really? Haha, well it seems that you’re a bad boy, no wonder Reyna likes you!”

Dan blushed. “No, I’m not a bad-boy at all.”

“Oh, well if you’re not, then don’t go and get yourself killed,” she whispered and held his arm as she escorted him to the bar.

 

After The Party

At the end of the event Dan and Reyna said goodbye and walked back to her BMW. They held hands and laughed at all the odd people they met, and drank with. Dan especially had a good time pitching his 'Math For Life,' program to potential donors.

“So if I call this guy will he donate?” he asked Reyna.

“Who, the fat guy? Hubert? Oh yeah, that guy’s got plenty of money,” said Reyna. “But hey listen, do you have wine glasses in your house?”

Dan grinned, “I do have a set.”

“Oh good!” Reyna pulled a bottle of wine out of a party gift bag she carried, “Cause I got this Pinot!”

Dan checked the bottle and smiled, “Reyna, did you steal that bottle off of Tara’s table?”

“What?” cried Reyna. “I didn’t steal it, I liberated it from that table! I mean do you think Tara knows a good wine? No! I could’ve replaced this bottle with grape soda and she still wouldn’t know!”

Dan laughed, “Are you drunk?”

“Not at all!” Reyna’s phone rang, “Eh?...Hold on Dan...Hello? Tara? What?....Bitch! I don’t know nothin about no bottle of wine missing off your table….um hmm...that means you musta drank it yourself..what? I’m what you bitch? …..Oh yeah heh heh, great party tonight! Oh, not a problem. Ok, I’ll call you tomorrow. Later.”

Reyna hung up and smiled at Dan, “See, what I tell you. Tara had no idea, cause I’m smooth!”

Dan fell over laughing, “Hahaha, seriously! Who the hell are you people?”

Reyna flashed her ill-gotten bottle in the street. “Who are we? Why we’re the Queens of New York, dammit!” she pulled him to her, “Why? You didn’t know that?”

“I do now-”

Reyna pushed Dan up against a car and tongued him.

“..Mmm, Dan, you taste good!” she purred, kissing him and biting him.

Dan squeezed her sweet ass and tasted her tanned neck and tits. Reyna reached down and stroked him through his pants. He rubbed it against her, dry humping her in the cool midnight air.

“Oh you boy.”

“Yes, girl,”

“Get in my BMW, were going to your place.”

“Yes, we are, and Reyna?”

“Yes?” she cooed.

“I’ll drive.”

“Eh? Oh yeah, *kiss, kiss* get me there safe, Danny boy *kiss, kiss* So we can fuck!”

 

 

13