Chapter 10 I am Hywell Vermilion
905 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, the whole royal family except for Illya’s generation were present in the throne room of the royal palace.

Hynfyd, sitting on the throne “Today, Illya’s godmother wanted to meet all of you, unless given the permission none of you shall speak.” he said in an icy tone.
________________________________________________
Earlier in the King’s chamber

Hynfyd woke up normally today, no bad dreams, no pissi… lets not worry about that, anyway he woke up normally today.

He wanted to call in his servants to help him get ready for today, but before he could do that the emerald gemstone on his nightstand glowed, catching his attention.

He picked it up and passed his mana into it and a familiar female voice came out of it.

[A good morning to you, King Hynfyd Vermilion]

“A wonderful morning miss Machina, does the lady need me for something? To contact me so early in the morning?”

[Yes, the lady will visit the royal palace today and wants to meet the royal family. That is all.] and she cut the connection off.

His good morning now turned into a hasty one again. He planned on meeting White again today but now that she wanted to come instead he has to prepare appropriately.

He clapped his hands summoning two guards in “Go inform all the court officials that today is a day off and they can leave and gather all the members of the royal family in the throne in 15 minutes. A lady with silver hair will come to the palace today, no one is to obstruct her and whoever comes with her.” he ordered in a single breath.

“Yes, your majesty.”

“Oh, and prepare the seat of honour, I want it to be ready by the time everyone arrives in the throne room”
______________________________________________________________

that leads us to now.

Hynfyd was anxiously observing the Doors of the throne room. A guard quickly ran in.

“Your majesty, the lady you spoke about has arrived!” he spoke.

Hynfyd stood up and rushed out.

The whole royal family was speechless, A king rushing out to invite the guest in, though not unheard of, it still is shocking as this happens only on rare occasions i.e., either when the other party has a similar status or when they are more powerful.

A few minutes later, The King Hynfyd arrived. He was guiding someone into the throne room with a smile on his face.

The whole royal family was watching carefully, when they looked at the person being guided they were awestruck, they didn’t have words to describe her beauty, her silver hair fluttering as she walked in, her heterochromatic eyes of azure and amber glowing faintly, one would get lost while gazing into those eyes, she appeared to be in her early twenties.

They were so awestruck they didn’t even care about their own king or Machina, who was also a beauty.
“Lady White, we have prepared this seat especially for you.” Spoke Hynfyd while guiding White to the seat of honour, they arranged the seat of honour such that it wouldn’t be lower than the throne showing that the one status and power of the one sitting on it wasn’t lower than that of the king’s.

While walking, White suddenly paused glancing around the room. She motioned the king to stop and then started walking in another direction.

The queen stood still watching White walking towards her; she didn’t know why she was walking towards her, did they know each other? She was sure that this was her first time meeting White.

White walked towards the queen and stood right in front of her, she was slightly taller than the queen so she slowly lifted the other’s chin and gazed into her eyes.

It dumbfounded the others; The king didn’t understand what was happening…. Did my queen meet with lady White before? No, that is not possible!

The victim in this situation the queen was dumbstruck, when her chin was lifted and she gazed at the beautiful face and into those glowing eyes which were intoxicating her heart raced, she a and old woman was blushing because of White who was also a woman.

The queen watched those peach red lips which slowly opened and an enchanting voice came out, “What is your name? ”.

“Ei.. Eira” The queen spoke without thinking.

“Eira, it seems you hit a bottleneck, why don’t I give you a push.” Saying so, White slowly raised the hand which lifted Eira’s chin earlier and place her finger on Eira’s forehead.

Her finger glowed and so did Eira’s eyes, a rich amount of information started flowing into Eira and suddenly the mana in her erupted she slowly closed her eyes and started controlling her mana instinctively and then. BOOM.

A sound of something exploding reverberated in the room and Eira slowly opened her eyes.

“Congratulations on becoming a magus” and she removed her hands “You should hurry to your room, all toxins inside your body will be expelled in a few minutes.”

White’s voice broke Eira out of her and she realized what just happened, she broke through “Yes, Thank you very much, uhhh” She didn’t know what to call her.

“You can call me White, now hurry.” saying so white went to her seat.

“Thank you, Lady White!” Eira bowed and spoke as she hurried out.

She sat down and snapped her fingers, Machina walked up and stood beside her.

The snap broke every one from their daze, and they all turned to look towards her. Every thing happened so fast that the couldn’t process what just happened, and the silence in the room continued.

Hynfyd broke out of his daze and quickly thanked White, “Thank you lady White for helping my queen, how can I r…” before he could complete his sentence White interrupted him.

“You won’t be able to repay me so forget about it, and all I did was give her a slight push.” White spoke as if what just happened was ordinary.

“Yes, Lady White,” Hynfyd spoke, then he turned towards the other members of the royal family and spoke “This is Lady White, god mother of Illya and beside her is her maid Machina.”

Everyone bowed towards her. With the earlier display it would be a surprise if they did not bow to this person.

White spoke in a lazy tone “I am White, Illya’s godmother and I will take care of Illya from now on, you all have five minutes to ask questions, raise your hands if you have a question, I will answer If I feel like it, and introduce yourself, just your names that is, before you ask.” she observed around her and then said, “Go!”

A youthful woman raised her hand, White pointed at her “You ask.”

The youthful woman spoke “Lady White, my name is Celyn, are you the one lady Serena and Illya went to meet regularly ten years ago?”

“Yes, next.”

A girl beside Celyn raised her hands, “You” White pointed at her.

“Greetings Lady White, I am Eleri, Are you a sorcerer?” She asked.

“Hm, I will leave the answer to your imagination.” She gave a vague answer but did not agree, neither did she deny, then she continued looking around.

She looked at a man who appeared to be in his thirties and pointed at him, “You.”

The man, when he found that he was pointed out, happily spoke “Lady White, I am Hywell Vermilion, I am Illya’s father”. This man was merry as he found out that his useless daughter had such a powerful godmother and quickly wanted to curry favour with her but before he could continue..

“Who allowed you to call yourself her father?” White roared.

34