chapter 11 I will spare his life
860 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Who allowed you to call yourself her father?” White roared.

Everyone present stood still, a chill passing through their spines, the surrounding temperature fell and everyone could feel a threatening aura rise from White.

“Lady White, please calm down. Did he offend you? He is Serena’s Husband.” Hynfyd tried to calm her down. He also probably knew why she was angry.

White chuckled in disdain, “He? Serena’s husband?” She looked around, “Celyn, Eleri and the woman beside them.” She pointed.

A woman who seemed to be in her late thirties pointed to herself, and then heard “Yes you, all three of you come here!” White spoke in a frosty tone.

The three came with no resistance and stood in front of her and bowed to her in unison.

“You, your name?” White asked.

“Adena, Lady White.” Adena answered, with a slight hint of fear.

“You three show me your hands.” White demanded, and the three did as they were told.

“Hynfyd, who is Adena to you?” White asked.

“My concubine, Lady White.” Hynfyd answered, cold sweat forming on his head.

“And the other two?”

“My daughters.” Hynfyd replied.

“This ring on Adena’s left hand, what does it signify?” White calmly looked at him with a chill in her eyes.

Hynfyd understood what was going on. He slowly stuttered, “Our, Marriage.”

“And looking at the other two’s hand they are yet to marry, so this leads me to the question, I never found a ring in any of Serena’s fingers in the past fourteen years, but this man hear says he is my friend’s husband? Why?”

Everyone understood why White was angry. Cold sweat formed on Hywell’s forehead.

It was at this moment that he knew; HE FUCKED UP!!

White continued in a frosty tone, “I never heard about his existence till today and even if he is Serena’s husband, which I don’t accept, why did she not wear a ring?”

Hynfyd wanted to interrupt but did not know what to say.

“He wasn’t even present to console Illya and mourn for Serena. How can I believe he is her father? In the complete mansion I never found a single ring, Why?” White saying so snapped her fingers.

Three Magic circles formed around Hywell, one beneath him and two above his shoulders. Chains of light came out of them, two on his arms and the one on his lower body, stretching his body in a ‘Y’ shape.

Hywell, tried to break free, he struggled but to no avail; he was not powerful enough to break free.

“You all know what I am trying to ask here, don’t act like you don’t, how is this man related to Serena?” White roared, she breathed heavily and then calmed down “Adena, answer me, what happened?”

Adena was frightened. Can she speak of that event? She looked around and turned to Hynfyd who was also looked at her and nodded.

“What are you looking at others for? Just answer me!” White demanded.

“He forced himself on Lady Serena while she was asleep because of some pills.” Adena spoke.

It froze the other members of the royal family.

“Is that so,” White spoke in a calm tone. She turned to Hynfyd “How are you going to answer for this?”

The king who was watching from the sidelines, turned his head down… Sigh, so this happened in the end, well I was prepared, if only this son of mine wasn’t so greedy and muscle headed.

From the begging this son of his always brought trouble, even though he is the eldest he never behaved as one, always ruining others' lives for his own sake.

“Please forgive me lady White, as a father I couldn’t punish him, do with him as you please.” Hynfyd spoke in a calm tone.

He did not have a problem with losing this son of his, even if he wanted to he cannot save him so he gave up on him, he had two other sons who were much better… At least this will appease the Lady.

Hywell was stupefied, he did not know what to do, he tried to circulate his mana but now he couldn’t do that either.

“Surprised? I sealed your mana so you shouldn't be able to use any magic.” White spoke as she swayed her hand and the chains on his body intertwined and locked his mobility completely, the circles dissipated but the chains were still present.

“Machina, drag him to you know where.” White spoke.

[Yes, Lady White] Machina bowed and went towards Hywell.

She grasped his collar and dragged him out of the room.

Hywell struggled, he cried out, “Father save me! Father!!!” But no one responded to him, he was the eldest prince of Vermilion kingdom but today, no one came to his rescue.

“That ruined my mood,” White snorted.

“Lady White, what are we supposed to do now?” Hynfyd asked, turning towards White.

“Well, anyone else has questions?” White asked.

A woman who was previously standing next to Hywell raised her hand.

“What do you have to ask?” White turned to her.

“I am Lorwen, Hywell’s wife and would like to..” the woman was speaking but White interrupted her.

“I will let you know, I will punish him and no one can stop that.” White spoke.

“I plead you, just leave his limbs intact and spare his life!!” Lorwen cried, falling to her knees.

White observed the woman, “I will spare his life.” and spoke.

“Thank you! Thank you very much!” The woman smashed her head on the floor.

“Stop banging your head” White said, stopping Lorwen. She walked forward and patted Lorwen’s shoulder and smiled, “I never planned to kill him.”

Lorwen was relieved to hear that, she thought her husband could handle torture, but if she knew what was going on in White’s head she would rather ask White to kill her husband.

White looked in the direction Machina left, with an icy glint in her eyes… I will leave him alive, as his life is not mine to take. But this woman, was she worried or did she just act like that to get pity out of me?

31