chapter 12 Hywell wants to die!
917 17 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a room, Illya was reading something.

“God-ma told me to do my homework and also told me to read these picture books which she called ‘manga’” she picked up the book beside her “The art in these books are so beautiful, but she didn’t teach me the language how am I supposed to understand them?”

she took a phone and turned it on, “To contact Machina, I am supposed to click this and then this, all right.”

[Hello Illya]

“Machina? You can hear me?” Illya asked to which Machina replied [Yes]

“I wanted to ask you how I am supposed to read this ‘manga’ book?” Illya asked.

[Lady White said just flip the pages, the pictures will tell you the story.] Machina replied.

“Oh, is that so!” Illya said, “And what are those weird noises I am hearing?” Illya noticed some weird noises while talking to Machina, like someone was screaming.

[Oh, just a scumbag who pissed Lady White off, its struggles to get free, that is all] Machina spoke calmly.

It stupefied Illya when she heard this. Her godmother had just gone to the palace and with the king showing respect to her who in their right mind would piss her off? They might have some mental issues.

“Is that so!” Illya spoke, “Well, God-ma should have told you how to deal with him then, I will complete my homework and start reading ‘manga’,”

_____________________________________________________

Machina brought down the hand was near her ear and contemplated [I should have gagged him, better yet knocked him out.]

She looked at the human trash she was dragging by the collar; he was struggling to escape.

[If only I could knock him out without harming him. I still don’t understand Why I can’t gag him.]

Saying so, she continued to drag him.

[Why do I feel like I forgot something?] She paused again [Yeah, Lady Hokage told me to bring him to ‘Drop Zone Mola’ in a sack, even with my presence concealment turned on, going into public areas like this will attract attention.] Saying so she took out a sack from her dimensional pocket [She is the only goddess or person who would give a sack noise cancellation, sigh..].

[but still, which anime character had a dimensional pocket on his/her abdomen? Every time I use it feels weird, can’t she give me a cute pouch or something. If I ever find that anime, though I can’t destroy it, I will write a hellish review. Fuck it.]

She cursed while stuffing Hywell into the sack. What was lucky for him was that Machina concealed their presence and no one saw him in such a miserable state, while being dragged through the palace.

__________________________________________________________

10 minutes later:

When Hywell was out of the sack, he could see that he was in a dimply lit room.

“Where am I?!” he roared.

[I am not obliged to answer your questions.] Machina replied calmly.

“You Bitch! If only I could cast magic!” He bellowed at Machina.

[Even if you could, you won’t be able to escape those chains so just give up.] Machina spoke.

Looking at Machina’s clam appearance, he wanted to curse… All this just because of that useless woman and her useless daughter, DAMN IT!

“So what are you planning to do with me?” Hywell snorted.

[I am not obligated to answer that.] Machina quipped.

He snapped, no one in his life dared to be so rude to him “You Bitch, I am the Crown Prince of Vermillion Kingdom!”

Machina looking at this scum of a man [Bitch please, we both know that your own father didn’t come to save you, and you are not the crown prince.]

Cat got his tongue. He did not know how to deny that but still bellowed, “I am the eldest and hence the crown prince!” trying to hold on to his dignity.

[You still don’t understand? Your own father is fed-up with you!] Machina looked at him with pity.

“What do you mean? My father fed up with me?!” He could not accept Machina’s words.

[Think about it. At his age people would usually go into seclusion and devote their time to magic, but your father couldn’t leave the kingdom to you and your brothers yet, so he is still the king. Must be tough for him, he is a magus and must devote his time to magic or he can forget about becoming a Magus king.]

“You are lying, he just loves his throne.” Hywell denied Machina.

[Nope, becoming a sorcerer is more rewarding than having a stupid throne!] Machina retorted.

“That can’t be true, I am the fated King of Vermillion,” He yelled.

[Whatever scumbag, live in denial for all I care.] Machina said.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Machina opened the door. Another sack floated in and fell right before Hywell and opened up.

Machina went outside while locking the door behind her [Enjoy Hywell] she chuckled.

Chills went down his spine when he heard that bitter chuckle. He did not understand what was happening.

Hands started creeping out of the second sack. Those hands were bulky and glistening because of the dim light in the room.

The person who out of the sack was bulky and tanned. His eyes were red and cloudy.

He started moving towards Hywell and stripped himself violently.

Hywell had a cold sweat. Looking at the man in front of him who was stripping, he understood what would happen and as expected the man stripped his clothes too.

“You Bastard I am the prince of this kingdom, Scram, don’t fucking STRIP ME!” He screamed but the other person was not in a state to listen to others.

In a few seconds both of them were naked, Hywell’s ass towards the tanned man.

“Fuck Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!” Hywell screamed, “Let me die!”

_____________________________________________________________________

outside the said room

“That was fast, it has only been a minute.” White said, “Lets go to the market.” and walked.

[Lady Hokage, won’t these noises attract others' attention?] Machina inquired, following White.

White paused walking “These are the slums and looking at the state these slums are in, I don’t think what is happening is that uncommon,” she said and turned to look at the rundown single roomed house, it would be better to just call it a room “You know what let me give noise cancellation to this room too, even though the door will only open after 12 hrs, if children peep inside…” she couldn’t imagine further “I don’t want to destroy their innocence! I will lower its presence too.” She spoke and swayed her hands, and a dim light appeared over the room and dissipated.

“Done!” White spoke in a cheerful tone and walked towards the market.

[So, who was the other man?] Serena asked.

“Just a local thug, he tried to gang up on me with his men.” spoke White in a frosty tone.

[Doesn’t that mean he is heterosexual? How much did you drug him? In a minute he started doing the deed!] Machina asked, shocked.

“I drugged him with heavy loads of aphrodisiac and as a bonus I gave him an appreciable amount of steroids too!” White spoke with an evil smile.

[So what do you think will be the conclusion?] Machina asked, gasping.

“either they will break to their core at the end, or they will have an enlightening self-discovery,’ White spoke, “He he eheheee, who knows there might be a ‘prince and his manly slave’ show in the future” she laughed creepily, “Wonder if this world has BL fanatics.”

[But won’t a self-discovery be an enjoyable thing for the prince?] Machina asked.

“But it will be a misery for the royal family!” White quipped.

[Damn] Machina was speechless, suddenly some questions came into her mind, [We could have brought in an orc or any other monster, that would be a better torture!] She said.

“True, but I don’t want to break his mind completely and give him a trauma which could make him into an idiot who forgot all of what he did, and I also want to leave him the option of turning gay with this.”

[Oh, why didn’t we drug the prince too?] asked Machina.

“So he can experience (enjoy) every second of the intercourse, though it won’t mess with his awareness much, there is a slight residue of aphrodisiac on the thug’s body, it will slightly confuse his mind and help him enjoy better.” White replied.

[Makes sense, What if he attempts suicide at the end?] Machina asked again.

“I won’t let him die, and to be honest as long as those chains are around him no one can kill him and he won’t be able to use his magic.” White replied casually.

[He was very noisy, I wanted to gag him, why did you not allow that?] Machina asked.

“What if the two young ones wanted to kiss?” White asked back.

[Uhhhh] She did not understand what was going through her Lady’s mind.

32