Chapter 16 A Chat With the Queen
796 12 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

White and Machina were on their way to the palace.

“Excuse me, gentlemen” White waved at two guards.

The guards blushed when they saw White, they never saw such a heavenly beauty before. The two walked to her in a daze it was like moths attracted to light.

“Excuse me.” White said again, braking them out of their daze.

They never saw her before but knew the orders of the king, never disrespect the lady with heterochromatic eyes and silver hair.

“Yes, m’lady, how may I help you?” guard one bowed and asked.

“I wanted to visit the queen but I don’t know the way, can you lead me to her kind gentlemen?” White asked “oh, and you can all address me as White” white spoke smiling.

“Yes, lady White, the queen should be in her chambers, it would honour me to lead you there.” guard two spoke quickly.

It stunned guard one… this bastard, I greeted her first.

He spoke to the other, “Didn’t you join just yesterday? You will have trouble navigating the palace, II will guide her, you take care of the post here.” smiling like he was looking out for his brother.

And slowly their argument turned into a dogfight.

Machina stepped forward [would you two stop wasting our time?] she said with a condescending gaze at the two guards.

“We are sorry” the both bowed quickly stopping their banter

[just lead us to the queen] Machina spoke.

“Yes” both shouted and guided White and Machina towards the queen’s chambers.
______________________________________
In her room Eira had woken up about an hour ago, after ‘Serena’ left in her dream, everything turned black, and before waking up she had a normal dream.

White had calmed them with magic after leaving their dreams to not wake them up, sending them into a deep sleep.

This was one of the best sleeps she ever had, as her entire body felt energized and fresh.

The only problem was what ‘Serena’ had told her in her dreams. She didn’t want to believe it to be true, but deep down knew that her husband and son were scum who lust for power. She had heard about Hywell’s ‘punishment’, though she was upset her son was punished, she did not console him, instead thought he deserved it, and after witnessing her dream last night, all feelings towards her husband and son left her, both had turned into disgusting pigs in her eyes.

She had just returned from her bath and was planning on confronting the king today. Two maids were helping her dress, and one was combing her hair.
Just then the people inside the chamber heard a knock. The maid taking care of Eira’s hair quickly went outside while opening the door partially and quickly closed it. The queen was changing and she cannot allow anyone in.

It took a few seconds for her to return, there was a strange blush on her face, she was looking down, she walked towards Eira and spoke while stuttering.

“Yo-Your Highness, La-Lady White visits you.” She spoke.

Eira could understand what the girl was feeling, she had faced such a situation herself, White’s beauty was so sinful that it even attracted the same gender

“Go bring her in” she spoke, she looked at the other two “Finish with dress quickly and do my hair.” she spoke.

The doors opened again, White and Machina walked in with the maid.

“Good morning Lady White, please have a seat, I apologize as I can’t greet you more properly because of current circumstances.” She said while glancing at her maids who forgot her dress and were gazing at White like idiots.

She quickly patted them on their shoulders, waking them up. The two realized what had happened. She quickly helped the queen with her dress while being embarrassed.

“No problem, as I am the one at fault, I shouldn’t be disturbing someone so early in the morning.” White said as she sat on chair while Machina was standing beside her.

“you jest, how could you be disturbing me? You, Lady White, are my benefactor.” Eira spoke, “What brings you to me Lady White?” she asked.

“Well, there are a few things I wanted to ask about, but first I wanted to confirm if your mana had stablized after the Ascension.” White spoke.

The maids, done with her work and were prepared to leave, Eira gave a gesture permitting the girls to leave.

She turned around and walked towards White sitting in front of her.

“Thank you, Lady White, for your help and yes, my mana is quite stable.” Eira said, smiling.

White spoke “I will accept your gratitude, but all I did was give you a push, if you weren’t at the verge of breakthrough it wouldn’t have worked.” she calmly examined Eira “Looks like you have turned younger, no one would believe if they heard you are the queen and would rather say you were a pretty princess,” she said.

Hearing this Eira blushed, “Thank you Lady White, but I don’t think this appearance will last much long. The king also looked young when he ascended, but later his appearance turned normal.” she said, sighing. What woman would want her beauty to leave?

“You were a beauty, the first day I met you too and your appearance will age again slowly after a decade or so” She said “In case of Hynfyd, he is too stressed speeding up his ageing, around this time he should be in seclusion but he is still the king.”

“Maybe its true, it has been over a decade since he ascended.” Eira spoke, thinking about Hynfyd made her feel bitter, not because her husband was stressed, but due to what she experienced in her dream. Anger slowly burned in her eyes.

White noticed Eira’s emotions and spoke, “Now, onto the next topic, is the royal family hiding something from me?” She spoke in a frosty tone.
Chills ran down Eira’s spine. A pressure built over her “Lady White?” she uttered.

“You are the person who directly experienced what I can do, so don’t make a mistake and tell me the truth what are you all hiding from me.” White spoke, even though just a few minutes ago she said she only gave a ‘slight push’.

It was a contradicting situation, White was just pulling her strings to make Eira talk, but Eira did not notice as fear ran through her, she was 90% sure that Serena was killed by Hynfyd as he was the kind of man who did not like obstacles in his path.

She gritted herself, she wanted to speak honestly “Lady White please calm down, I will speak.”

White lowered the pressure and calmed down.

“I don’t know the complete truth, but I think my husband or son killed” She spoke, clenching her fists, she mentioned nothing about her dream for reasons unknown.

“Is that so” White quietly nodded, confusing Eira, she was sure that White would roar, then White spoke again “SO what are you going to do about it?” she asked Eira.

“Lady White, why is there not a hint of surprise in you?” Eira did not understand.

“Well, I kinda already knew that the royal family killed Serena, such a strong person and my friend dying because of a disease, I wouldn’t believe such nonsense. Serena sent a message to me that this was a conspiracy” White spoke calmly “and I was sure it would involve Hynfyd or Hywell.”

Eira was shocked “Then why ask me?” she was only about 90% sure but White had confirmed the events.

“I don’t know who else is involved,” White spoke smiling “and there is another important thing.”

Her smile was drawing Eira in. She spoke absentmindedly “important?”

“Knowing that the royal family killed my friend, what do you think I would do?” White asked.

Eira turned her gaze down contemplating about what White white just spoke “Kill the Royal Family.” She spoke.

“Correct, but I don’t want to hurt the innocent,” White spoke “And by now you should understand, the fate of your husband and son has been sealed, as a mother and wife, what do you want to do?”

Eira didn’t understand why White was doing this but understood what White had asked. Only suffering and death awaits Hywell and Hynfyd.

When she thought of Hynfyd “I really don’t care if you kill Hynfyd, that bastard already broke all the vows he made during our wedding, as for Hywell, I don’t know, he is my son after all and I don’t want to see him die, but that doesn’t change the fact that he turned into a scumbag, I disciplined him well during his childhood, maybe I should have whooped his ass.” her anger was mixing into her speech “and to be honest I don’t understand how I should feel, these two bastards have both done so much shit, here I was thinking of confronting them, knowing their personalities, they will silence me and throw me aside.” she spoke with a chilly smile.

“Is that so.” White replied.

“Yes,” Eira affirmed, “but in the end I don’t have the power to do anything.” spoke sighing

“You should stay silent about the conversation we had today, why don’t you sort out your feeling and we will talk again, and don’t confront those two, they will really end you.” White spoke standing up.

Eira stood up, “Yes, Lady White.”

“You know, the best thing you could do right now is going into seclusion.” saying so white placed a finger on Eira’s head again.
Information poured into Eira’s head. After a few minutes “Thank you Lady White, I think I will go for seclusion” Eira said.

“Then I have a perfect place for you to go to.” White spoke.

[The mansion will be prepared quickly, Lady White.] Machina spoke.

It stupefied Eira, “Mansion? How could I burden you, Lady White?”

“Don’t worry about it, it's the mansion I used before, its good, when you are ready contact Machina through this.” saying so White handed Eira a gem.

Eira understood that white won’t accept a refusal, and she also wanted some time to herself and leaving this place would really remove a lot of burden on

her “Thank you lady White.”

“No problem” White said walking towards the door and then she left with Machina following behind her.

“An excellent reason to help me avoid the misfortune is about to fall on Hynfyd and Hywell.” She understood why White did this, it was to keep her away and give time to herself.

 
35