Chapter 24 Elvenheim
535 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Today there will be two chapters, I will upload the next one in 4-5 hours.

Chapter 1/2

Three voices greeted them, “Welcome Master White!”

Illya turned her head towards them and was stunned.

White glanced at the three beautiful elves and nodded.

“Have you three been well?” White asked.

“Our lives have been great thanks to you, Master White.” A beautiful woman among the three spoke up. She had beautiful blonde hair flowing till her waist. Dressed in sky blue, which complemented her eyes.

“As always, you are too formal Aislin,” White sighed “well anyway, let me introduce you to Illya my god-daughter, and she is Machina my maid, you weren’t able too meet her before.”

The three elves looked at Illya with reverence, “Welcome to Elvenhiem, please call me Aislin, I’ve heard a lot about you two, especially you Miss Illya. There was never a day she did not utter your name when she was here. It is a great pleasure to finally meet you two.” Illya was too shocked to understand what was happening and just kept bowing at her greeting.

“It's a great pleasure I am Boyd, I have been in care of your Godmother for some time” one elf spoke politely, he had a handsome face and felt like an energetic type, Machina bowed to him in confusion, then he turned towards Machina, his tone suddenly changed “Miss Machina, I challenge…..” before he could complete he was punched in the head.

“Please don’t mind this idiot, I apologize on his behalf, He always tried to be a servant of Lady White, but Lady White objected as she said she already had her maid.” The one who punched Boyed apologized to Machina “I am Cael.”

[I am Machina, it's a pleasure to meet you three] she spoke calmly then she turned to Boyed [and as for Mr Boyed, I think it's better to have a pleasant chat, hohohhoho].

Listening to her laugh, Boyed suddenly had chills run down his spine.

White looked at Illya who had a blank face “Illya it's your turn to introduce yourself” she nudged.

“Uh, huh, yes, I am Illya ummm” She didn’t know what to say.

“What’s the matter, Illya?” White asked concerned.

Illya looked at White, who had a concerned look “Uhmm, God-ma.”

“yes” White.

“Why are the three new sorcerers of Elvenhiem addressing you as master?” Illya asked.

“Oh, did I never tell you before? Oh, wait I didn’t, I didn’t have time to, well we will worry about that part later, its time for lunch,” White said “Aislin, lead the way.”

“Yes, master” Aislin replied and started leading them.

Elvenhiem was a super-developed nation, they constructed their homes in such a way tha it never damaged the nature, a true nature loving country.

Houses and mansions all made of wood and bricks, it seems they use magic in making their houses, earth magic and wood magic. They never uproot a tree, instead cut it leaving behind a huge stem and supply them with mana so the tree can grow again and they also plant a few more trees.

They passed beautiful houses, some houses had trees growing out of them, some tree houses, but they were only on Massive trees, all the houses were planned properly before being built making them properly organised. They could see many elves walking, talking and moving along, while they were passing by all those who saw them bowed and greeted before leaving.

After walking a few minutes, they reached a beautiful mansion, What Illya noticed was that this mansion was like the one White has in the forbidden forest.

“Master we have prepared a feast for you, many housewives in the community were ready to cook for you, and nearly started competing so we planned a community lunch today.” Aislin spoke as they walked to the open area behind the mansion.

It was a vast garden, around elves were sitting on chairs and tables chatting with each other, most of the elves here were young ones, and housewives, most adults had to go for work.

“Most people in this area wanted to be present but as you said that the workforce of the country shouldn’t be disturbed, they had to go for work, all the people here are students and housewives with their kids.” Boyd spoke.

“I came to this area as it was sparsely populated, and still about a quarter of the residents came here, Maybe I should just come here secretly.” White sighed, “Well, Lets Feast!”

And so they had an Elvish feast. You can imagine what happened in your own way, moving on.

After the feast in White’s Elvish Mansion, they were having a round table conference.

“Why are the executives of the country here? I am not speaking about any diplomatic issue!” White bellowed “I just wanted to speak about the academy.”

25