chapter 28 Illya got into trouble?!
580 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day, in the vermilion Royal Palace, Hynfyd was freaking out.

Machina just contacted him, informing that they left.

[So, Lady White wants to takeover White’s studies in Magic, and just like that we are in the academy city, she will teach here.] Machina said.

“…” Hynfyd did not know what to say… You can’t just leave like that, ah, my stomach it hurts.

The whole person aged a few more years.

“Miss Machina, can I ask how is Lady White able to teach in the academy? Isn’t it in the jurisdiction of elves?” He asked.

[Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Lady White has been a friend of the elves since a long time, they would be happy to have her.] Machina quipped.

“…” Hynfyd… What?! She was affiliated with the elves? Ahhh my heart!

“Is that so? Good to know. Does the lady have any other task for me?” Hynfyd asked.

[Yes, she wants you to make sure the garden is maintained when she returns.] Machina said.

“Oh, ok” Hynfyd agreed. This eased him a little. At least she will return.

[And last message, Lady white offered help to queen Eira, she gave her a word to help her go into seclusion, and has prepared an adobe for her, please notify Lady Eira] Machina spoke.

“What? Oh yes, I will inform her” Hynfyd was shocked, he knew that Eira and White met but did not know why… She is helping Eira? That's wonderful, she is supporting someone from the royal family, its good,

His heart eased a little more.

[That is all] saying so Machina cut the connection.

“If only I was in Eira’s place, huh, well this is fine too.” He sighed and leaned back on his chair.

______________________________________________________

on the other side:

[I have done contacting Hynfyd, his heart should be at ease, no need to worry about any heart attacks] Machina said.

“Good,” White replied, “Now, for the other topic, how is operation creepy crawlers going?”

[the crawlers are already established in the major power holders including the church, and other guilds. We are going to start code pandemic tomorrow and by the end of this week, we should have our eyes on basically the whole vermilion Kingdom.] Machina reported.

“We have to be careful about this Machina, this will be our primary info network, we can’t screw this up” White reminded.

[Yes] Machina agreed.

“So we got any new info?” White asked.

[The Satyr family and Yacuruna are silent after the announcement of the death of the late Marquess of Yacuruna. It is as you said; they are good at lying low] Machina said.

“That's too bad,” White said.

[The good thing is that one crawler entered a hidden room of the Satyr family, I found a lot of dirt on them there, but it's just about past events, there is no mention of any plan involving the Elves,] Machina said dejectedly.

“They really are careful, keep looking, they should slip up someday,” White said.

[Yeah, I still don’t know how and why they are approaching the elves.] Machina.

“as for how? They will use the Yacuruna as a cover, Yacuruna has a great reputation,” White paused “just in case we should inform the elves.” White said.

[Yes, Later I will contact them and inform them not to come into contact with Yacuruna.] Machina said.

“No, not just Yacuruna, I don’t want this to be a case were we avoid one thing, and the virus comes through some other path, Tell them to avoid anyone from the Vermilion Kingdom,” White said.

[But won’t that cause problems too? The trade between the countries will be stopped and many Issues will occur.] Machina.

“Then how about just telling them the situation, not to all just the top executives, let them handle this in any way they want,” White said, “Let them fend for themselves, at least this way they will be prepared.”

[That's good] Machina agreed [Then who should I contact?]

“Contact Aislin and Faylinn, they can deal with this,” White said.

Just as Machina was about to agree, Knock Knock Knock!

Quick and hard knocks were heard, Machina went to see who came.

[Keira, what happened? You seem to have rushed here.] Machina said [Come in]

Keira quickly went in, White could sense the agitation, worry and fear in her.

“What happened Keira?” White asked without beating the bush.

“Lady White, Illya got into trouble, she issued a duel.” She spoke in a hasty tone.

White frowned, “Calm down, and speak more clearly.”

[give us a proper recap of what happened] Machina spoke.

Keira took out a stone, and it started projecting an image.

“This happened” saying so Keira placed the stone on the table and the image it was projecting started moving.

24