Chapter 2 – Chaos
154 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During all 12 years of training and events.

Even though they know Lil' Yami is fine, he changed massively. The Lil' Yami they know now is just a facade, a mask that will hide his true nature to his loved ones.

He's still loved his parents and talking to them every day but they are worried because of these massive changes in their son's attitude.

They want him to find friends but all he does is ignoring all of the topics about it.

Yami finished his elementary and middle school with average grades and no friends which are so shocking because children always need friends in this particular curriculums but our mc is so tough as steel.

Yami said to his parents that he will stop studying in high school because he is so tired. His parents want to educate him but he ignores it all while Licht is talking shit in his back and destroying his reputation.

Yami trained so hard and smart so stealthily just to hide it from their family and his grandpa's connections so that they can't see what he is doing.

He rents a computer in the internet shop just to decoy it and disappear from their eyesight unknowingly while the spies immediately reporting the situation. Kim is relieved thought Yami is doing bad shit.

He goes to the dojos inside of their town and learns all the techniques he wanted to master.

He also watches YouTube videos about [Survival], [Martial Arts], [Weapons], [Programming], [Hacking], [Guns], [Driving], [Cooking] and even [Management] of business that his brother excels at. He hides it.

Yami also watches some anime because it's so action-packed and has a lot of physics destroying skills that many characters using.

Meanwhile Licht is assisting Kim, who needs help to manage all the businesses his grandpa has.

He has a lot of friends because of his friendly and graceful personality unlike Yami.

He also has a high grade with all 99 in his marks. He also is a handsome man with a brown-black hair that is combed up, white teeth that shine on, and a slender but refined body shown in his uniform. 

Licht visits his grandpa in the hospital every week to check his condition unlike Yami that visits their grandpa every month.

Now Licht also learned the business and how to do that blahblahblah. He improved all over the time he's maintaining the companies while his anger against his brother continues to increase too.

Their relationship continues to worsen, from being a brother to a stranger distancing.

Licht also wants to insult his brother for being useless while he is doing business. He is so arrogantly declared his usefulness in the family while taunting his brother.

His reputation proceeds to increase tremendously over time. Many people sides to him as their business resumes growing because of his leadership.

Many people in the family or stockholders of the business mock at Yami while he doesn't care about anything about it. He can do it too but it's too hassle to manage a business so fuck off.

The Schimdt Clan declared that the patriarch position will go to Licht. Many people vote for him while Yami had 0 votes.

Licht sneers at his brother and thought ' HAHA now you will suffer, I will kick you out of this family just wait!' Laughs maniacally as he proceeds with his schemes to kick Yami.

The Schimdt joyfully organized a party for the celebration of their new patriarch. They get drunk until the party ends.

The cause of Licht being the new young patriarch is because of his stocks in the market is so high that it costs hundreds of billions. They want the Schimdt Clan to exponentially grow so they give it to the talented Licht.

Yami goes to his room alone and accidentally hears their parents talking to each other and at the same time, Licht thinks carefully about his business and walks through his parent's room he eventually hears his mother and father in the conversation, tried to sneak his ear in and record the whole talk.

His father named Ryan helplessly said " what are we gonna do now? Yami is getting bullied and we can't do anything!"

"Even though he is not blood-related to us, I treated Yami as my son so I will do anything for him!" Their mother named Anna said wholeheartedly.

Anna continues to speak as she said " we found him when we walking as we get him and hugs him, he snuggled in my arms and smiled at us. My heart immediately touched and thought how cruel is his parents to leave him! I loved him as a son so protect it, dear"

Ryan answered instantly " I loved him too even though he is not our child but this family..."

Ryan knows the systems of this family that if you have no talent, you will be trashed by your generations or even later generations.

"Please my husband!" Anna cried and begs at her husband.

"Okay! Okay! I will do what I can so stop crying and calm down. What if they hear it?" Ryan replied back with worry plastered in his face as he wiped her wife's tears.

Before Anna replied, he continued to say " okay let's stop this and go to sleep" and hugs his wife while walking in the bed.

Yami and Licht were shocked because of what's going on and they process it in their mind.

Licht sneers and thought ' that's why we don't look identical huh! HAHA you are just an adopted shit! I will kick him off tomorrow hahaha' while he hides his copy of the record in his pockets and goes to his room with a smile, not a gentle smile but a sinister smile.

Meanwhile, Yami immediately adjusted and relaxing his breathing and thought 'I will be kicked out of this clan' he sighed and helplessly said without any emotion " Nah, I loved them but I guess it's all about being blood-related" as he began to pack his things and mentally prepared his mind for the events happening tomorrow as he begins to sleep.

Morning.

A morning that everyone wants every day in their life but today, Yami didn't want it.

This morning, the entire clan eats breakfast in the big and wide table filled with many foods in their front as they eat it.

After that Licht has an announcement that will break his parent's heart.

"Why are young patriarch called us all for?"

"I don't know but we will see when he speaks" the crowds continue to mutter as Licht appears and goes to the platform.

Licht loudly speaks as the whole clan immediately shuts off their mouth" good morning clansmen! I know that you are thinking about why we are here, meeting even though there are no such events?" He spoke as he continues to deliver his dialogue "But today I will announce that Yami will be kicked out of this clan!"

The whole clan is shocked, stares at Yami, who's in the back and they begin to mumbling again as Licht instructed to shuts them down.  "now everyone has a question why he is getting kicked out of the clan, Watch this."  Licht declared while playing the record that he used to record the conversation of his parents.

Their parents are so shocked because that's their conversation yesterday night while Yami is ready for anything that will happen today.

The video continues to play through as they are shocked that Yami isn't a Schimdt, but an adopted child. Now they know why their young patriarch is kicking him off.

"You know now so elder's council what is your verdict about it?" He said while asking his elders what is their decision about it. Licht gives them time to group up and discuss it.

The elder's council grouped up and said what all of their opinions on this and says all the advantage and disadvantages of their decisions.

Anna and Ryan immediately panicked as they want to spoke but denied but Licht and said "don't try to protect him Dad! He the one why grandpa is in the comatose state! I'm your son so please listen to me." He said it with a lot of expressions in his face. The whole clan sees a passionate, talented, and needs to spoiled youth as they sided with him.

They don't know that his expressions are so fake that Yami and the elders can only see it's true nature. Yami didn't answer and just shrug his shoulders while closing his eyes.

Yami wants to close his eyes because he didn't see anything with his eyes closed and he feels like he is in the middle of the darkness alone and just standing in there. 

He waits for the verdict and thought' I guess I'm living alone huh? I'm just the darkness himself so why not?' He emotionlessly looks at his 'step-parents' as they didn't see it because of his hair, remembers his hair? Hehe.

His step-parents look at Yami for a second and then look their son, Licht and helplessly shake their heads and thought ' we will fully support Yami even if he kicked out and asks Kim to help him too'

Licht is delighted at his parent's decision and sneers at Yami, who doesn't care about him.

5 minutes later.

The elders all agreed and announced loudly      " we approved to kick Yami out of the Schimdt clan" they think about the clan's future and they see it in Licht's hand.

Yami brought his bag and hugged his step-parents" take care of yourselves, thank you for adopting me and goodbye Dad! Mom" he spoke it in the last time with emotion until he breaths slowly, relaxed himself and his eyes are back to its coldness.

"We will provide you support, just don't worry" Anna worryingly said to Yami, who gazes in a cold and ruthless manner as it reflects in the rounded glasses of his eyes.

"I don't need it, Anna" he said while staring at her without any emotions in his face which makes Anna shuddered and sobs.

Ryan immediately saw this scene and it makes his heart go hurt as it's like skewed with a stick.

Their son, Licht notices it too and becomes joyful because Yami is going to be kicked alongside his relationship with Licht's parents gone worsen.

Yami paid attention to Licht and released an immense killing intent that is in the trajectory of Licht. Licht shivered and grimaced as he looked to Yami but Yami hid it instantly.

Yami closes his eyes and coldly said: " I don't want your support so please stop it, I don't wanna have a connection with your family but regardless I appreciate your support but no thanks Madam and Sir Schimdt."  And goes into the road of loneliness as the dark heart of Yami begins to close.

"I'm going now so thank you for all and bye," Yami said while walking outside of the gate.

He stared at Licht for one last time and released his killing intent that is so dense for a minute against Licht but he retracted it shortly.

Kim stunned said " I can help you, Yami" he wants to help Yami because of his relationship with Grandpa Rick but Yami replied.

"I don't need help but thanks for that" Yami coldly replied as he walks farther and farther until all of then sees him like a dot and it's gone now.

Licht trembles in that last glare of Yami and thought ' I will kill you because I think you will be a threat to my inheritance, wait for it haha' as he orders back the clan to go back home.

Anna looked at the sky as her mind is blanked today and thinks about Yami until Ryan comes to her side and hugs her.

She looked at her husband in the eyes for a minute and Ryan doing it too when Anna sobs again, thinking about Yami.

Ryan worried about his wife said " we can support him from the shadows you know and we can ask Kim to help Yami so stop crying and calm down" he thinks about Yami too but he steeled his mind.

Anna only nods and Ryan goes back to the clan while Anna in his arms.

--!?

It's evening now, as the light of the stars across the outer space with a large moon hanging on there and shines upon the earth bringing a surreal feeling for the people.

Yami now is finding a place to live on. He only wants an average house like apartments to keep his lowkey life.

He finds an apartment that is close to the 7/11 store and market. His apartment has a bathtub, a kitchen, and a bedroom. It looks like it's average for a man living there.

Yami begins to unpack his belongings inside of his bag and place it on the bed as he goes outside to go in the market and buy ingredients for his dinner tonight.

He cooks his food and eats it after saying itadakimasu~ on the table. Yami finished eating now as he wants to take a bath.

After a few minutes of rest, he goes in the bathroom and stripped his clothes as his body shown a body that is made from heaven, the muscle outline of his 8 pack abs and his chest is so broad. His back is full of scars but it doesn't erase its manliness even the men think it's cool to have it.

He also removed his glasses and combed his pitch-black hair up as it reveals a face that is devilishly handsome and attractive to the point many girls will be charmed once they see it. The ash-gray eyes that give a cold and ruthless manner while the face is filled with maturity and attractiveness.

He has the body of an angel as if it's sculpted itself by the god and a devilish face that will put many men into a shameful defeat.

He hides it in order to become a lowkey guy and he didn't wish to have this face and body though. If it's exposed, Man many women, girls, aunts, widowed, or even grandma will line up outside of his apartment and malicious intent of their boyfriends and husband will be directed to him.

Yami thinks about his steps now as he thought of this ' I will find a job for an alibi just in case I got spied upon by Licht's confidantes. Luckily I separated my bank account from the clan's bank account. I have many millions here but I will go increase my reputation and kills corrupt people in this society' as he carefully thought one by one his steps to do.

He buys a computer and hacks an internet router because he has proficiency in [Hacking].

He bought it because he wants to watch anime as he doesn't want to go to school as he likely gets bullied there and has a lot of hassle there.

Now he goes to watch anime all day long and buys a lot of ramens to eat it while watching it.

He founds many odd jobs like a construction worker, plumbing, caretaker, 7/11 staff, and numerous jobs but he works for a reason.

He is still being spied by Licht confidantes but he has sneakily escaped through them.

He trained outside of their city and fights with many gangs because he wants to experience and the thrill of battle as if he's the God of War and eventually goes to the underground with the name [Grandmaster] or [Jax].

While the Schimdt Clan continues to grow to a powerhouse family countering Rothschild family and that's because of their young patriarch, Licht who is also known as the [Young Prodigy] of this century because of his achievements, and his companies growing larger and wider it many of the corporations goes to the Fortune 500 companies.

He also has a gorgeous and seductive fiancee named Bella. She is a slu- *ahem* model of one of Licht's company as they hang out with each out for many times and got in love. Now they are engaged and going to marry at the age of 18 as they want to slow down and focus in their careers at the same time, not losing their contacts with each other.

Yami didn't have any contacts with Licht and Schimdt Clan because he didn't watch T.V though he sees it in the Computer Ads, he ignores it and focuses on his tasks and training.

Kim, on the other hand, is suspecting Yami about the true identity of [Grandmaster] as many veterans said that [Jax] is a youth with a monster talent, a superb comprehension, and a cold and ruthless machine in the battle. He didn't find the dots because of their big difference in personality. Kim is relaxing now because they are many people in Licht's confidantes are helping him with Grandpa Rick's business.

Speaking of Grandpa Rick, every month he visits his grandpa sneakily and told his stories about anything. Even though his grandpa is still in the coma, he gave Yami useful guidance in terms of mental empowerment.

He plays many battle games such as Street Fighters, King of Fighters and Tekken. He wants to learn the moves but it's too hard because it's a game and not a real battle.

(He is a [Battle Genius] not [Virtual Genius])

--!?

And now we are back to the 18 years old Yami.

His face did change massively, but it's because he's growing up so fast. He trains every day and finds much info about the corrupt politicians and syndicates that kidnaps rapes, selling organs, and much more vile deeds. Many corrupt politicians that are in the higher tier of this world are threatened to the point that they will hire professional bodyguards and buys many high tech firearms just to secure their lives but still, they died though.

Yami's pitch-black hair didn't change alongside with his bangs that covered his forehead, and ash-gray eyes, who is filled with a coldness that even if you dip in the arctic ocean, you will still feel the impassiveness of his eyes. The only one that changed is he wears a white surgical mask and has a black choker that is around his neck while it hides in his turtle neck jackets that he wears every day.

If you combed his hair, you will be a face that is devilishly handsome and body that is sculpted by the author himself because he is so ugly that he wants to write it in the MC.

(AN: MC is a fucking chad. Just imagine it and fuck I'm not a gay fuck it.)

His mature posture changed throughout the time along with his aura that has a killing intent that is so condensed but he perfectly controls it and acts like a normal person.

He is still called [Grandmaster] or [Jax] in the underground because of his jack of all trades ability. Yami is a genius known at his [Martial Arts], [Swordsmanship], [Staff-Wielding], [Bow and Arrow Proficiency], [Firearms Mastery], and many more skills that he decides to hide just to gain trump cards but every time he goes in the underground, he uses a 7 eyes mask(LoL Jax's eyes)and a cloak, who has a hood that only sees his artificial eyes in the mask.

He's also known for his cold and ruthless display of talent when fighting, there is one time that the underworld has a rumble royal event and he joins in. The veterans are so scared because of the talent Yami shown in the underworld so they grouped up against him. He used only his [Wing Chun] to defeat them because of the attribute [Wing Chun] has.

A [Battle Genius] that have a terrifying combat power and mastery comprehension. A cold and brutal to weak but a battle enthusiast when fighting. Truly an [Grandmaster] indeed.

 (AN: Wing Chun is best at fighting many people at once)

They didn't have any information about his true identity because of his skills in [Programming] even the ones who decode the Cicada code didn't bypass through the security of his identity. It's like a confidential secret of the nation such as Rothschild Family blah blah.

He gets laid though, means that he's not virgin anymore. Many talented women in the underworld are attracted to his mysterious style and unknown background so they got hooked into the fishing bait, they taste the 'Stick' and got grilled in the 'oil' of intense 'activity' and got eaten by him.

(It's grilling guys don't be a fool, LOL joke hehe)

Now let's get back to the topic.

In his back is a guitar case but its inside is a detachable M4A1 that has four magazines with a 2 Ruger 22LR ready to be pulled off out of the guitar case

He is browsing in the magazine and manga section of the 7/11 store while secretly glimpsing in the window.

His disguise is just like an average student going home late but still in the convenience store for some purposes because Yami, an otaku, is buying manga at the same time, waiting for his target's car to drive past through the 7/11 store.

I will release some chapter until it reaches chapter 50 and then it will stop because my little finger hurts like hell man.

don't forget to criticize my work because it's a no pain no gain shitty life.

fuck peace so go chaos!

Chaos! Expressionless noodles.

7