Chapter 3 – Flower of Hatred
140 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami's target is an old man who has kidnapped his client's friend and at the same time, selling many guns. This mission has a prize of 1 billion dollars so he bought the information about this old man, who is a Macrohard's owner, Bell Doors, who is getting escorted by many bodyguards who has an aura of experienced men has and the greed in their eyes that is thriving to finish the task and drink some booze at the end of the day. This is a mercenary group huh.

They are using 5 cars in which every car is filled with high tech guys that can kill many people even with armor inside of their clothes.

The cars are black like a Chevrolet model which fits 5 people inside and baggage in the back of the car. The bodyguards have a firearm in their shoulder while the body is filled with armors, and had a sunglasses blocking their eyes even though it's middle of the night.

Yami didn't know if they are an idiot or not.

They are using Confusing Tactics to secure the target and distracts the assassin from thinking where is the target at.

Yami creates a book that is so detailed and complexed to the point that only strategic geniuses can understand it and sells it in the underworld. It creates a huge sensation in the underworld especially the groups where they hunt their targets in groups and the newbies who are a noob and can die here in the underworld.

He creates two types of book, one is the premium ones where many outstanding assassins will buy it because it's expensive and costs a fortune of your lifetime, but there's a regular one that is for the middle tiers assassins but it doesn't have 200IQ 5Head type of shit but it has a lot of rare tactics and techniques that Yami wrote on that book.

-!?

Wait, I know we're getting in the sidetracked. Let me explain the rules of the underground.

1st rule - do not betray the underground

If you betray the underground, you will be hunted just like John Wick. You are not John Wick in reality okay? So fuck off and obey.

2nd rule - don't kill until you have a contract.

In the underground, there are many missions that have a prize but it needs a contract to secure that you and the client have a deal with each other. It's either brought the body of the target into the client or any parts of the target. When you failed the task that is given to you you will pay just a half. If the mission's prize is 1 mil, give 500k. Take or leave it.

3rd rule - when each of assassins is from the underground, fight fair and square.

There are referee or spies that will oversee wtf are you doing in the fight or if it's fair or not.

That's only the three rules so follow it carefully dude, don't be a fucking John Wick while going to a hotel, and tips the receptionist a gold coin just because the service is too good.

-!?

Now we're back from the fuck long sidetrack of the novel.

Yami goes outside of 7/11 with a guitar case in his back, bringing it like he's going to his home his acting is a topnotch shit because his life is a fcking theater bruh in a real-life.

'This fucking author, why are you involving my past?' Yami thought and said in a cold tone.

Shut the fuck down and put a tracking device on them.

He only nods and ignores me like shit.

Yami throws a tracking device in each of the cars. Each of these tracking devices he created has a thermal scanner in it so he can see the target clearly and count the bodyguards inside.

The 5 cars divided into two, which divided into one now. Yami thought ' I think they are nearing into their destination and decides to divide their group to distract the assassin. Unfortunately, they are fighting me' as he stared at the one car who had an abnormal amount of people inside of it.

Yami followed it as he easily blends in the darkness with his black high school gakuran uniform and moved nimbly to the target. He uses his [Parkour] skills to climb up in the buildings and skyscrapers.

He is using the gakuran uniform because he modified to the point that it mixing in with the darkness, durable and comfortable when he moves so fast.

The 5 cars reached their destination and stop at an abandoned factory building outside of the city. The garage of the abandoned factories suddenly opens and 5 cars immediately go inside.

After 30 minutes of [Parkour], he sneakily goes to a better position to observe and uses his mind to properly analyze the details of the factory. He stealthily melding in the darkness and goes inside the factory, finding the other exits or compartments of the factory, and remembers them with an impeccable memory of his. 

Then Yami finds a good position in the roof, he discerns the mercenaries, kills them, disposes of their body in the dark very careful because it can cause noises and sees the transaction is going on. He inspects the two men talking to each other. Bell Doors talking to a young man with a graceful and arrogant bearing with a handsome face and a body that is refined in the outline of his suit. The young man also wears a wedding ring in his ring finger, meaning he is either engaged or married.

He recognized this man because this is Licht, the man who kicked him out of the clan 12 years ago. Yami didn't think of revenge or some scheme some shit like that but Licht always fucking headbutts with him whenever they meet in the past, Licht always insults him, mocks at him even embarrassing me in front of the clan but Yami didn't care and don't give a shit about it but it's so annoying that is like a pain in the ass.

He catches sight of Licht, bringing some briefcase which inside has a lot of money in it while Bell Doors orders his lackeys to get the high tech guns in the back of the cars.

As the transaction smoothly coming to an end, Yami jumps in a window, it crashes and he is looking like a Batman interrupting the conversation of the two and falls to the ground, rolling. As he managed to withstand the shock because he just jumped in the roof like a cat.

The mercenaries and Bell Doors except Licht are surprised and immediately grabs their guns but Yami, who is standing up, rapidly gets grabs the handle of his 2 Ruger 22LR, pulls out of the guitar case and shot all of the mercenaries. His sharpshooting skills kills half of the mercenaries.

Now Licht is shocked because of how monstrous his talent is, even in the dark he kills half of his enemies in the short-range too while risking his life just to get his opponents in the range of his guns. Licht panicked and backed off to find debris to hide on.

The mercenaries are alarmed too but that's not the time to be amazed. Now that they grab their guns, mercenaries shoot their gun and retreat, forcing Yami to hide as he hastily reloads his pistol.

The mercenaries did have a lot of experiences because they back off instead of pushing like RUSH B CYKA BLYAT with P90 in their hands.

They back because they need a terrain that they will have the advantage of and retreating to Yami's range as Yami's guns is a pistol, meaning that it has a short-range thingy.

Although they didn't see the assailant's face because of the darkness and their stupidity by using sunglasses even though it's night and it's so dark. They managed to see the gun as Yami's fires of the gun earlier, leaving muzzles behind.

They managed to talk for a moment as they find terrain and reloads the guns they bring "Did you know who the assailant is?"

"Yes of course man'. That is a Ruger 22LR which is an old classic gun but all I know the one who is using it every assassination attempt" the man said it grimly leaving the idiot mercenaries think.

The idiot mercenaries thought for a while and a second they shuddered because they are fighting the [Battle Genius]

"The [Grandmaster]!?" They didn't know whether they are laughing and crying at the moment right now.

"We are so fucked up right now huh," one of the mercenaries helplessly said.

"Can we still see the sunlight tomorrow?" While this one of the mercenaries feeling like he's sucking a dick right now.

"Might as well as suicide to this." The veterans said casually while his expression is like a dead shit and has suicidal thoughts.

[Grandmaster] has a 100% sure kills of his targets. That's why they are thinking pessimistic about their situation now.

"This is not the moment to contemplate it, go and kill the enemy! I will give you triple the estimated deal." Bell doors said in a shaking voice as he almost pissed in his pants.

His expression right now is so moody like how can you stay calm when you see a man kills half of the mercenaries he hired with a bullet in their glabella and lying into the floor like ragged clothes.

Licht is also alarmed but he needs his scheme to work! He develops it and perfected this plan to the day his adopted brother leave from this day. Licht wants his grandfather's attention to him solely, and make his grandfather's proud of him.

(AN: what a fucking grandpa-con)

Licht is trying hard all of those years and now successful youth because he wants to create a machine that will help his grandpa to healed and wake up to his current comatose state.

Licht also needs his brother to get erased in this world but because of his parents, he considers it again and again until he created the machine now and wants to use this machine to wake up his grandpa but he needed to make his plan go work.

He needs Yami to got killed in this scene.

'What the fucking author!? Why the hell are you taking so long ugly ass shit' Yami got triggered because he finished attaching his M4A1 and he's- 'stop you bitch and do your work!' He said while- 'stop it now motherfcker, my opportunity is wasted, fucking idiot'

Okay okay here we go asshole MC.

While everyone is thinking, Yami is finished in reload and managed to build his M4A1 to widen his range much more. His legs are shaking because why did you jump in the window bruh. 

'Do your work author! Don't fucking roasting me now asshole' Yami screamed in his mind.

Yeah yeah

He used a lot of stamina in there because it's not easy to kill 20 people with a precise and accurate shot, each of the people has a hole in the glabella and its fucking dark. 

He focuses his concentration on all of that person earlier that died. His head feels a little bit dizzy and shook his head as he uses his focus again.

(AN: like the MC here reached the limits of his body and mind bruhs. Like he's only 18 years old so he has a lot of aptitudes in it but he is not like one punch man who breaks his limiter)

Yami focuses his ash-grey eyes in the dark while looking at the scope, identifying the enemy's position, and began to breathe slowly.

He immediately fired after he notices an idiot mercenary glimpsing in his place obviously. the motherfucker died with no head as the mercenaries instantly fire their firearms without even using the scope and just whiffed their guns like a scaredy-cat.

And now the more than mercenaries blow their minds as they go up in their crouching stance and think that it will definitely hit [Jax] and got injured resulting in, [Jax] backing off and ends this stupid shit. imagining positive thinking.

Unfortunately, that is only a wet dream as he ducked and finds a better position, goes to crawling stance as he slowly took a breath again to increase his concentration as he used the scope and aimed at them killing them one by one, firing his bullets in their head, creating a hole on each of these people.

The veteran merc- 'wait, fucking asshole' Yami said in his mind as he impatiently continues to speak 'let me breathe, ugly author' 

I oh'ed 

Yami begins to breathe back to regenerate his lost oxygen supply into his lungs and goes back to his 1Q brain to keep Yami's useless existence lives on.

'Moth-' I interrupted him and just continues to narrate.

The veteran mercenaries didn't know whether they will laugh or cry at their idiot teammates.

Don't be scared at the godlike opponent but the scared at your piglike teammates.

Licht runs back to the table that has a box on it and he immediately pulls off the cloth covered in the box. There is a timer-like clock thing and Licht instantly pressed the buttons as the timer begins with 5 minutes. Licht ordered the veteran mercenaries to rush at [Grandmaster]'s position as they know that [Jax] now has a lot of fatigue and stress so the 8 of them instantly runs while shooting at [Jax]'s position on.

Yami somehow replied with gun fires killing only 2 of them as he got shot in his legs and the shoulder by them as the answer. He immediately grabs his 2 Ruger 22LR in his back as the 6 of them are in the range of these pistols now. He tries to feel his surroundings as he closed his eyes. Yami has this 'perception' of his as if it's looking in the future movements of his enemies. It looks like a Kenbunshoku Haki of Katakuri of the anime 'One Piece' but the inferior one.

At first, he is excited because it sees a fraction of time in the future. Isn't that amazing?

Yami only has a maximum of 5 seconds in this state so he's very careful in using it because it's one of his trump cards. Its only side effect is after he uses it, his instincts and ability to move because it strains in the mind so much that's why he didn't use it recklessly.

While they are fighting, Licht gets a gun and points it at Bell Doors, who is scared and now pissed in his pants, thinking is about his survival.

Bell stared at the gun Licht has and asked him in a scared and shaky tone " what are you doing!? And why the fuck are you pointing a gun to me!? We are business partners"

Licht answered back as he smiles menacingly "I'm going to let be unconscious for a minute so you can calm down" 

Bell instantly felt a shivered in his spine as he said " no don-" he wants to finish his dialogue but Licht immediately slams the gun at his nape, knocking him unconscious.

"And with that, my plan is almost complete. Now we will wait for something to happen" Licht grinned sinisterly as he spoke and holds the gun again.

Now we back at our MC

Yami instantly shoots at the position the 4 veteran mercenaries are going to. The mercenaries move out rapidly until the 4 of them die. The two remaining mercenaries were shocked at what they're seeing at that moment as they shook their heads and continues because it's not the time to be shocked. 

They run it down at Yami, who fired his last attempt as his body is strained and had no energy even if he forces it. He gathers all his energy and furiously poked the trigger as one of the mercenaries died and the one is only injured in his right shoulder.

The last remaining mercenary walks slowly at Yami's body, who is paralyzed and has no energy left. The mercenary slowly lifts his left shoulder and grabs the gun in his right hand.

"It's the end, [Grandmaster]" the mercenary said as he slowly pokes the trigger.

Yami closed his eyes but he didn't die yet. As he opens his ash-grey eyes, he notices the mercenary has blood in his mouth and flopped on the floor. 

Yami seems to see Licht, who fired the gun at point-blank range as the gun didn't sound loudly.

Licht stared and grinned menacingly at Yami,  who's in the floor, paralyzed as Licht spoke " well, well, well it seems our [Grandmaster] is still alive! Or should I say Yami?" He spoke as a fcking Joker who went against Batman.

As for Yami, he glanced at Licht and look calmly as he was going to die today.

"Did you know that I created a machine that will wake up grandpa?" Licht immediately and looks at the ash-grey eyes of Yami, Testing if there's an emotion but there's none.

Licht got his fused light up and hatefully said "Did you know why I hate you huh? Because you're talented than me, you're handsome than me, and you always grandpa's attention!"

"You are just an adopted child! How did you get all the ones that I need! That I want!" Licht loudly spoke as he is spitting all his emotions for a lot of years of hard work.

Yami only stares at him and is prepared for anything that will happen. He died not because of himself, but because of his jealous brother who acts like an immature kid even though he's the young patriarch of their Schimdt Clan.

Unlike Licht, Yami didn't have anything, he was just all alone just pursuing the power to protect himself and his step-parents. All Yami has in his free time is his Computer and Anime that will give happiness in him even though it's not true. Yami is having a little enjoyment while Licht has it all.

Yami closed his eyes and just recalling all the anime he watched and thought 'I didn't finish watching One Piece' while Licht is having psycho issues and screaming loudly celebrating like he won a fucking lotto.

Licht prepared a C4 that is connected to all the bombs all around this factory. Yami didn't see it because it's not there after he goes inside Licht immediately pressed a button in his hand that will signal his lackeys to move. Although Yami actually sensed it, he ignored it because it's the scheme again of Licht.

Yami wants this seed of hatred to vanished and he wants to rest. Even though he didn't know if he will go to heaven or hell. I guess it's fun there unlike here in this fucking bullshit world called earth.

Yami ignores all of the sounds while Licht is going out now because it's 30 seconds left before it explodes. 

Yami didn't regret anything and only wants to thank his grandpa because he helps him through the mental empowerment department.

The countdowns go in 10.

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

...

KABOOM!!

"HAHAHAHA I WON! I WON! HAHAHA," Licht laughed so hard that he cries as the flower of hatred in his heart began to wither and lost in the abyss.

Licht thought that he wants to be married now and use the machine to wake his grandpa up so he can get his grandpa's blessing.

Meanwhile.....

Although Yami's physical body got destroyed his astral body is intact as it is sucked by the black hole and dispersed into nothingness.

I'm not releasing tomorrow because I want to write the system and a lot of explanations that will come through chapter 4 some shits.

don't forget to criticize me.

I will be gone in two days and release 1 or if I became so motivated then 2

that is it for now and see

no peace but Chaos!

Chaos! Expressionless noodles

6