Chapter 5 – Whole Data
97 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 - Whole Data 

Ting!

[You got Grandmaster's Body]

[You got Flash(Modified)[???]]

[You got Presence[???]]

[You got Random Eyes[???]

[You got the Grandmaster Set(Special)]

[You got a branch[???]]

[You got the Grandmaster's Lamppost[???]]

[You got the Grandmaster's Might[???]]

[You got Pair of Wedding Rings[???]]

[You got the Grandmaster's Hat]

Yami calms down as he clicks and sees the description of the items that he gets in the 10[???] Mystery boxes.

He has time to use it and examine the mystery box as he is still unconscious and also wants to see the fruit of his fucking tortures.

-[Grandmaster's Body[???]]

    -This gives the host to adapt or harmonize with each world he goes to, for example, you go to the naruto world, you will adapt easily to [Chakra]. Or you go to one piece and adapts to the [Haki]. 

[Perks]

    -Beyond Godlike Adaptability

    -Infinite upgrading capability

    -Stamina Increased 

    -Immune to all debuffs

    -Infinity charm

Yami immediately got pleased because he needs a body right now, has a durable and has the adaptability he needs for training [Martial Arts], and has the ability to tank an attack.

Yami clicks the 2nd gift and inspects his the Skill [Flash].

-[Flash(Modified)[???]]

    -It's the skill of the Demon Slayer, Yoshimitsu of Tekken. It gives the host to counter the attack and blinds the target, securing an attack. It has a 100% chance of blind but its limitation is host can use it one time in the weapon he equipped. The system suggests swapping the weapon to use it effectively.

Yami is secretly glad as he gains a trump card that will give his opponents a surprise and kills or incapacitate the target

He gets another skill from the 3rd gift he received from a mission as he inspects the instinct skill book

-[Presence[???]]

    -it gives the user to sense anything in the range of 3 miles when he only closes his eyes. He can also use it like a [Byakugan], thermal scanner, x-ray vision, and many more. it also works on peeping in the woman's bathroom.

    -it can also read, write or see as eyes but they didn't know who the fuck sees them at the long-range distance

Yami didn't know whether he would laugh or cry in this situation but he learns it as it useful too.

He claims his 4th gift and examines the gift as he immediately cursed at this ability he gets.

-[Random Eyes[???]]

    -It's a luck-based eye that will help or kills a person as you opened it. It can give debuffs even instant death or gives buffs such as the resurrection. 

    -the system advises to only close your eyes as the [Presence[???]] will help you or even as the [Presence[???]] Instinct skill is useful so just close your eyes.

    -it can't be used to host's wives.

Yami cursed as he felt a soul-rendering in his eyes. He wants to remove these eyes but he heard the voice of the system as it's perfectly responding at him at the same time.

[The host can't remove these eyes]

Yami endured the pain in his eyes as he goes in the salt flat mirror and notices his eyes have a [?] symbol in the middle like a pupil and immediately close his eyes as he doesn't want to get cursed by his own eyes.

Yami is pissed but he thought that he needs to use the [Presence]skill actively now or it will cause a disaster as he can't use his eyes while fighting an enemy. Luckily the [Presence] skill is there.

(AN: I will use seeing words because it's too tiring to use sense words as I'm a fucker too because I add random eyes hahaha)

Yami glanced at the 5th gift as he discovers the item inside. It's battle clothes as it looks like it. The set has a large necklace of beads, a light blue robe, baggy white green pants, and Chinese kungfu shoes.

-[The Grandmaster Set]

    -Its the battle clothes of the Grandmaster as it gives a comfortable feeling and a cool vibe like a Grandmaster of Arms.

'It looks cool!' Yami thanks the System as he likes the gift. Yami is an antique person because he is collecting it just like the old pistol Ruger 22LR.

Yami watched the 6th gift as the gift jumps out and binds in his soul, Yami, on the other hand, was surprised as he sees a branch looming in his soul now with the Yamato. He inspects it immediately as he wants to learn wtf is that shit.

[Branch[???]]

    -a branch that has a gentle and calm nature. It can also kill as this branch is indestructible even the gods will fear this branch. The host can't use it because it's recharging and needs world energy to use.

He didn't whether this is a blessing or trash as this branch is also a trump card but it needs time to recharge before Yami can use it. He didn't have a specific time but he guesses fate will only answer when the time comes.

He sighed as another object goes to his soul instantly and binds inside again as Yami is shocked again because it's for the 2nd time. Yami only notices a mini lamppost like a key chain just hanging around with Yamato and the Branch as Yami slowly inspects it as he ready his mind.

-[Grandmaster's Lamp post]

    -Its the Grandmaster's Treasured Item. This item can use any skill even though the skill didn't connect with the item. An example of it is when the host uses a sword art and the host's equipped item is the lamppost. It will execute it as the limitation of it is he can use it one time just like [Flash(Modified)].

Now Yami has 3 things inside of his soul, hanging around with each other as he doesn't have an option. Why be picky?

Yami waits for a minute because he is scared that another one will jump but there's nothing as he opened the box and sees a book, he inspects it and read.

[Grandmaster's Might][???]

    -It gives the user special skill such as [Leap Strike, [Empower], [Counterstrike], and [Grandmaster's Might]. It also combines the categories of each skill he learned and put it in the Archives. He clicks the interface [Gamer System] as he sees his stats.

-[Gamer System]click to see less

Name: Yami

Tier: Expert

Title:?

Clan:? 

Age: IDK

Bloodline:?

Body: Grandmaster's Body.

-[Attributes]click to see less

    STR:160

    AGI:160

    DEX:160

    INT:160

    VIT:160

    CON:160

    WIS:160

    CHM: Infinity

    LUK: always changing

+[Inventory]

+[Missions]

+[Passive]

-[Grandmaster's Might] Lvl. ???

-[Martial Arts Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -this mastery is all about martial arts, the host learned all of the martial arts in his past world such as [Wing Chun], [Karate], [Taekwondo], [Kickboxing], etc.

    -If you learned new martial arts from the world you're in, it will go in the [Martial Arts Mastery] Archives.

-[Weapon Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -it gives the host the aptitude to use all of the weapons he grabs in his hands. The host mastered all of the weapons in his past world such as [Staves], [Halberd], [Nunchucks], etc.

-[Swordsmanship] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -it gives the host unparalleled sword moves as the level of this mastery increases. 

-[Art of Assassination] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -this mastery gives the host to kill sneakily and efficiently. These skills also improve as the level of AoA increases.

    -this mastery includes [Stealth], [Backstab], and etc. 

-[Driving] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -it gives the host the ability to drive smoothly even he's using his smartphone on the front and drift in the cliffs. The host also has Eurobeat sounds when he drifts.

-[Cooking Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier:???

    -It gives the host the beyond godlike cooking skills. The user's cooking skills now are so damn good that even the host didn't know. When the host cooks an amazing dish, it will give many buffs to those who will eat. 

    -This mastery also gives the host charm for all the ladies in this unknown universe. Its limitation is only 3 meals a day for a person except for his wives.

-[Science Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -It gives the host knowledge about anything about science. The host can concoct a tasteless and colorless poison now.

    -This also has all the branches of science such as [Biology], [Physics], [Chemistry], [Earth and Space Science].

    -This mastery can combine with [Mathematics] to get a higher result in researches.

-[Mathematics Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -This mastery now gives the user intelligent processing and on par with other nation class professor in his past world

    -This mastery also has all the branches of math such as [Arithmetic], [Algebra], [Geometry] and [Trigonometry]

    -This mastery can mix with [Science] for better results of the researches

-[Farming Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert

    -This mastery helps the host to farm faster and efficiently. It gives the host now to use the sickle and charged it up to harvest his crops.

-[Engineering Mastery] Lvl.(0%)

    Tier: Expert

   -This Mastery can help you construct buildings, repair cars, programming, electrical restoration, and find new elements.

    -This Mastery has all the branches of engineering such as [Civil], [IT], [COMSCI], [Mechanical], [Electronics and Electronical], and [Chemical] engineering.

    -It can also combine with [Mathematics] to boost mastery.

-[Househusband Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier: ???

    -this mastery gives the host, a beyond godlike house caring. The host can clean all the rooms so efficiently, can take care of an infant, can also pamper his wives lovely. This mastery also increases CHM of the host for all of the ladies of unknown galaxies.

    -it can also be combined with Cooking mastery.

(AN: the [Cooking Mastery] is out in the [Househusband Mastery] is because you can cook outdoors and indoors while the cooking of [Househusband Mastery] is only inside.]

Yami doubts and looks at the OP's skills such as [Househusband Mastery] and [Cooking Mastery] and thought that is it's the odd jobs that he works such as caretaker of the elderlies and cooking in a diner as he doesn't want to work that time but to have an alibi.

He sees that all of his Masteries excluding the two decreased by two tiers as he asks the system about it.

[Remember the time that host died?]

"Yes" Yami replied as he understood and only nods. The masteries decrease because he didn't have the physical body of his in the present and he died so it decreased.

Yami shook his head and thanks to his system, he gained another body and has better specs than his older body.

He only had two mystery boxes as he opened the 9th and sees a pair of wedding rings, that has a diamond in the top that shining like a rainbow.

[Pair of Wedding Rings[???]]

    -it is an item that will find the host's soul mate as when the husband and wife will have the [Telepathy] ability and use it only at each other it also gives buffs like this.

    -Everlasting Favorability with each other

    -Teleporting to other side and vice versa

    -Telepathy with each other only

    -The Wife gains a title[Grandmaster's Wife]

    -the wife will have an empress status when a husband wants a harem.

Yami did want to use it as he wants to go with his soul mate together as they will venture all the worlds and have a harem yehey! 

Yami opened the last one and discovers a bamboo hat as he examines it and reads the description.

[Grandmaster's Hat]

    -It's an item that changes his form such as earring, bracelet, or anything the host wants. It can also hide the host's presence even gods cant recognize the host's aura and appearance and ignore it like a normal being.

Yami is happy because he has an anti-tracking device against a person that has a skill called [Inspect] as he is suddenly get shocked by the sound system makes

Ting

[The hosts completed the Grandmaster's Legacy. The host will be given a title[Grandmaster]. Congratulations and keep up host!]

He immediately equipped the title as he sees the stats.

-[Gamer System]click to see less

Name: Yami

Tier: Expert <- Master

Title: Grandmaster

Clan:? 

Age: IDK

Bloodline:?

Body: Grandmaster's Body

-[Attributes]

    STR:320

    AGI:320

    DEX:320

    INT:320

    VIT:320

    CON:320

    WIS:320

    CHM: Infinity

    LUK: always changing

-[Passive]

    [Gamer's Mind]

    [Presence]

    [Random Eyes]

-[Grandmaster's Might]

[Martial Arts Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert  <- Master

+[Weapon Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier:  Expert <- Master

+[Swordsmanship] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier:  Expert <- Master

+[Art of Assassination] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Driving] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <-

+[Cooking Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier:???

+[Science Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Mathematics Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Farming Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Engineering Mastery] Lvl.(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Househusband Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier: ???

[New title]

[Grandmaster]

    -It gives the host to double or triple his all stats depending on the situation. It also gives a user a calm mind when fighting and has a mysterious aura that will shroud the host in it. Its also have these effects

    -All Masteries increased by one level

    -Learning Comprehension

    -Battle Genius

Yami is super glad that the [Grandmaster] gives so many stats and passives that he can use when fighting.

He clicks the [Wandering System] interface and clicks All see more as he sees a bunch of fucking data and conditions that he wants to learn.

[The Wanderer System]

-A System mutation of [Harvest System], [Gamer System], and [Gacha and Mystery Box System].

-You can travel to the other multiverses with the help of the system.

-Each of the Systems has a Quest that should be completed in order to get your rewards or punishment depending on your progress throughout the missions.

-Missions have various categories such as the [MAIN QUEST], [SIDE QUEST], [HIDDEN QUEST], and [CHALLENGE MODE]

-Every [Quest] has a COMPLETION classes Examples of these are F, E, D, C, B, A, S, and X.

-the host must finish ALL the quest before choosing another world.

-the [Wandering System] will give missions. If the mission is completed you can go to any of the worlds you want to go. It will give you world points that are a universal currency in you only. 

-the system has a shop that can buy anything but it needs wandering points or karma points to buy.

-the shop also has a limitation. When you buy an overpowered item in the shop, the shop will enter its cooldown to prevent the host from being overpowered at the start

-if the host has wives they will be gifted with the gamer system instantly.

-the inventory of each system is unique.

-the host can use only 3 of his skills when the host is going to a world. It depends on where the host would go.

Shoujo - 1 skill only and 2 tiers down

Action -  the skills and tier are not suppressed

Slice of life - 1 skill and expert tier

Harem -  the skills are not suppressed but the tier is suppressed.

-!?

[Wandering System]

-[Missions]

+[Shop]

-[World Travel]

    Wandering points(WP):0

    Karma points(KP):1 billion points

-!?

-[Harvest System] Introduction

    -it gives the user to go to his Harvest Moon subspace where you can plant your crops, raise your livestock, and live with an easy life.

    -when the host goes to the [Harvest Realm], there will be an interface like it's in your eyes. The host will see the hours, the day, and the month.  The host will see the map in the bottom left of his screen.

    -when the hosts and his wives leave the town and go back to their farm, the town will stop time even the people inside of it. But when one of the host's wives goes in, the town will be back. When the host now is on his farm and then goes to sleep, the town will reset when you wake up.

    -there is a condition to stop that time stop.

    1st is you need to marry the eligible girls, ALL OF THEM, 2nd is get the 3 gems, and the 3rd one is getting a boat.

    -There is a Supermarket, Blacksmith, Poultry farm, Dairy farm, Beach, Inn, and anything that is on the Harvest Moon game. a 

    -There is also an NPC's in here and you can have a favorability on it.

    -the hosts can marry the eligible girls.

    -the time in this realm is 1 to the outside and 50 in the realm so it's 1:50.

    -I make that time so that you can plant cultivation herbs or egg pets but you can't age because you are basically immortal.

    -You can store even living things here but there's a condition that they have a relationship with you. 

    [The conditions]

-    when the user wants to marry, get a wedding ring, give it to your wife and then have a wedding in the [Church] so they can properly go out and go in easily in [Harvest Realm]

-    You can get tools and seeds outside of the Harvest [Realm]but the livestock animals aren't.

    -the host can't buy essential tools that will help you harvest. An example is a tractor or a machine that will help them. 

    -the host can't buy high-tech machines to help him but can use the skills to harvest the crops.

-!?

    There are also new features in this Harvest Moon System such as Maximum Upgrades of the house, Barn and Poultry house.

    [New Features]

    -Unlimited Upgrade of the house, barn, and poultry or even the land itself

    -Anything can be constructed inside, you can even plant the world tree inside.

    -you can also store your pet inside but you need to construct their nest such as Dragon needs a nest.

    -In the useless mountain of the harvest moon, there's nothing but tons of events. It's useless so I created a training field and it actually increases the host's comprehension, the wives or friends can use it too.

    -there's a show on Saturday that will help the user buy stuff such as magical weapons or some shit.

    -the user can go to the [Stardew Valley] but you need a fishing boat and tons of money.

    -The pedometer also advanced as every 1 trillion steps will give you a 1[???] Box. The teleportation is not counted.

-[Harvest System] 

Name: Yami

Gold: 0

Lumber: 0

Fodder:0

-[Tool upgrade]

    Rucksack - Get 100 copper ores

    Hammer - Get 100copper ores

    Sickle - Get 100 copper ores

    Hoe - Get 100 copper ores

    Ax - Get 100 copper ores

    Watering Can - Get 100 copper ores

    Pedometer - Get 1,000 steps

    Milker - N/A

    Brush - N/A

    Scissors - N/A

    Gem of truth - find the 9 of them.

    Goddess Jewels - find 9 at the spring mine.

    Kappa Jewels - find 9 at the lake mine.

-[Favorability]

    -Anna : 

    -Barley :

    -Basil :

    -Carter :

    -Doug :

    -Duke :

    -Ellen :

    -Gotz :

    -Harris :

    -Lillia :

    -Manna :

    -May :

    -Saibara:

    -Stu:

    -Sasha:

    -Thomas:

    -Zack:

-[Eligible Girls]

    -Ann:

    -Elli:

    -Popuri:

    -Mary:

    -Karen:

    -Harvest Goddess:

-[Bachelors]

    -Cliff:

    -Gray:

    -Rick:

    -Kai:

    -Doctor:

    -Won:

    -Kappa:

    -Gourmet:

-[Livestocks]

    -Cows:

    -Sheep:

    -Chicken:

    -Rabbit:

    -Pig:

    -Goat:

    -Duck:

    -Bull:

    -Horse:

-!?

-[Gamer System] Introductions

    -this system is basically in 'the Gamer' shit.

    -no nerfs and buffs. The skill's damage is so fixed so need to nerf or buff because it's too fucking hard to adjust it

    -this system can go infinitely as the gods are experimenting with it in the people of the lower realm.

    -the host can actually buy books or practicing it repeatedly to gain skills.

    -the host can see the HP and Name of the enemy but not the Stamina or 

    -the host does not need HP, MP, or STM to use a skill as it was modified.

    -there are no HP, MP, or STM in the interface but the host can actually be damaged, got fatigued, and have a mana loss side effects.

    -the skills also have tiers or levels.

    -when the level exceeds, it goes back to level one but it is in another tier now.

    -the levels differentiate from this

[Human] -40 all stats

[Trained] -80 all stats 

[Expert] -160 all stats

[Master] - 320 all stats

[Grandmaster] - 640 all stats

[Ascended] - 1,280 all stats

[Demon] - 2,560 all stats ex

[Devil]  - 5,120 all stats

[Angel] - 10,240 all stats

[Archangel] - 20,280 all stats

[Envoy] - 40,560 all stats

[Demi-god] - 81,120 all stats

[God] - 162,240 all stats and must have divinity

[Titled God] - 324,480 all stats, divinity

[Universal God] -648,960 all stats, divinity

[Unknown] - Certain Conditions

-this excludes the LUK and CHM 

 

-[Tiers]

Idiot

Novice

Skilled

Expert

Master

Grandmaster

Demon

Devil

Angel

Envoy

God

Creator

???

-[Gamer System] 

Name: Yami

Tier: Expert 

Title: Grandmaster

Clan:? 

Age: IDK

Bloodline:?

Body: Grandmaster's Body

-[Attributes]click to see less

    STR:320

    AGI:320

    DEX:320

    INT:320

    VIT:320

    CON:320

    WIS:320

    CHM: Infinity

    LUK:320

+[Inventory]

+[Missions]

-[Passive]

    +[Gamer's Mind]

    +[Presence]

    +[Random Eyes]

-[Grandmaster's Might] 

-[Martial Arts Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <-

    -this mastery is all about martial arts, the host learned all of the martial arts in his past world such as [Wing Chun], [Karate], [Taekwondo], [Kickboxing], etc.

    -If you learned new martial arts from the world you're in, it will go in the [Martial Arts Mastery] Archives.

-[Weapon Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <-

    -it gives the host the aptitude to use all of the weapons he grabs in his hands. The host mastered all of the weapons in his past world such as [Staves], [Halberd], [Nunchucks], etc.

-[Swordsmanship] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

    -it gives the host unparalleled sword moves as the level of this mastery increases. 

-[Art of Assassination] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

    -this mastery gives the host to kill sneakily and efficiently. These skills also improve as the level of AoA increases.

    -this mastery includes [Stealth], [Backstab], and etc. 

-[Driving] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

    -it gives the host the ability to drive smoothly even he's using his smartphone on the front and drift in the cliffs. The host also has Eurobeat sounds when he drifts.

-[Cooking Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier:???

    -It gives the host the beyond godlike cooking skills. The user's cooking skills now are so damn good that even the host didn't know. When the host cooks an amazing dish, it will give many buffs to those who will eat. 

    -This mastery also gives the host charm for all the ladies in this unknown universe. Its limitation is only 3 meals a day for a person except for his wives.

-[Science Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

    -It gives the host knowledge about anything about science. The host can concoct a tasteless and colorless poison now.

    -This also has all the branches of science such as [Biology], [Physics], [Chemistry], [Earth and Space Science].

    -This mastery can combine with [Mathematics] to get a higher result in researches.

-[Mathematics Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

    -This mastery now gives the user intelligent processing and on par with other nation class professor in his past world

    -This mastery also has all the branches of math such as [Arithmetic], [Algebra], [Geometry] and [Trigonometry]

    -This mastery can mix with [Science] for better results of the researches

-[Farming Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

    -This mastery helps the host to farm faster and efficiently. It gives the host now to use the sickle and charged it up to harvest his crops.

-[Engineering Mastery] Lvl.(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

   -This Mastery can help you construct buildings, repair cars, programming, electrical restoration, and find new elements.

    -This Mastery has all the branches of engineering such as [Civil], [IT], [COMSCI], [Mechanical], [Electronics and Electronical], and [Chemical] engineering.

    -It can also combine with [Mathematics] to boost mastery.

-[Househusband Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier: ???

    -this mastery gives the host, a beyond godlike house caring. The host can clean all the rooms so efficiently, can take care of an infant, can also pamper his wives lovely. This mastery also increases CHM of the host for all of the ladies of unknown galaxies.

    -it can also be combined with Cooking mastery.

(AN: the [Cooking Mastery] is out in the [Househusband Mastery] is because you can cook outdoors and indoors while the cooking of [Househusband Mastery] is only inside.]

-!?

-[Gacha and Mystery box System] Introduction

    -As the name of this system says, it's a fucking luck game so let's get started.

    -there are two kinds of the prize in this system, first is gacha and second is a mystery box.

    -Gacha has a Machine and Coins you need but mystery boxes drop from the sky.

    -each of the system's mission will give you gachas depending on the mission you chose and completed.

    - there are different classes of gacha ranging from ???, X, S, A, B, C, D, E, F.

    -there are different machines too such as [Basic], [Clothes], [Accessories], [Money], [Weapon] [Armor], [Set], [Special], and [???] Machines that is in the system

    While the Mystery boxes have the [Regular], [Rare], [Alpha], [Mythical], [Special], [???] Boxes.

    -the difference between these two is gacha only gives you items while the mystery box has anything such as skills books, set, bloodlines, bodies, soul, and pets. Anything.

    -the conversion is this

[Gacha]

1 coin = 5 karmic points or KP

[Mystery box]

1 [Regular Box] = 1,000KP

1 [Rare Box] =  10,000KP

1 [Alpha Box] = 100,000KP

1 [ Mythical Box] = 1,000,000KP

1 [Special] = 500,000,000KP

1 [??? Box] = 1,000,000,000KP

-[Gacha and Mystery Box System] 

Name: Yami

Basic Coins:0

Clothes Coins:0

Accessories Coins:0

Money Coins:0

Weapon Coins:0

Armor Coins:0

Set Coins: 0

Special Coins: 0

??? Coins: 0

-[Gacha Machines]

    +[Basic]

    +[Clothes]

    +[Accessories]

    +[Weapon]

    +[Armor]

    +[Set]

    +[Special]

    +[???]

-[Mystery Box]

    +[Regular]

    +[Rare]

    +[Alpha]

    +[Mythical]

    +[Special]

    +[???]

(To be continued in the next chapter as its messed up. I'm sorry for all inconveniences )

I am so lucky as I write two chapters today as I'm going to rest now.

Don't forget to criticize my work.

Chaos! Expressionless noodles 

3