Chapter 6 – Quests
81 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami immediately grimaced and frowned as he discovers a lot of information in the interface while it's in his front with tons of explanation about the system, some stats, and his skills at that point.

He instantly closes all of it one by one as he stopped and glanced at the [Wandering System] while he clicks it just as the interface of the system shortly pops out of his front.

[Wandering System]

-[Missions]

+[Shop]

-[World Travel]

    Wandering points(WP):0

    Karma points(KP):1 billion points

Yami is shocked because of KP that is so high and he thought what he does in the past as he understood it immediately, thanks to the system, and secretly glad that he has a lot of it.

Karma points or KP can be used in [Gacha and Mystery box System] as it can redeem a lot of coins and can also buy a mystery box. Yami clicks the conversion of Karma points to Coins as the information goes to his front again.

[Gacha]

1 coin = 5 karmic points or KP

[Mystery box]

1 [Regular Box] = 1,000KP

1 [Rare Box] =  10,000KP

1 [Alpha Box] = 100,000KP

1 [ Mythical Box] = 1,000,000KP

1 [Special] = 500,000,000KP

1 [??? Box] = 1,000,000,000KP

The coins are so cheap but the box is expensive but it's worth it because the gacha machines only give an item while the mystery box has anything yet its a luck-based so good luck on that.

Yami became happy as the rewards of his trials is so goddamn expensive that even his karma points will only buy a one [???] Mystery box at this moment. He wants to thank the system but as he remembers all the torture that he gets while he shook his heads and shortly goes to the [Harvest System] and sees its function

[Harvest System]

Name: Yami

Gold: 0

Lumber: 0

Fodder:0

+[Tool upgrade]

+[Favorability]

Yami frowned as he's going to recollect all of his memories while he is a curious tone " Is this a farming simulation game?" He heard a lot of it as he ignores it and just plays action games because he really wants to learn the techniques of the characters uses.

Yami goes inside of the [Harvest Realm] as he sees a wide field with a lot of grasses, trunks of the tree and tons of stones just cluttered around the field while he glanced in his back and sees a small house with only one window in it as he goes into discovers a bed in the top right, a tv in the middle of the room, a toolbox in his bottom right and a desk that is tiny looking like a Japanese table with no kitchen inside of the house as it's like a shitty apartment.

He wandered inside of the house as he glanced at the toolbox and goes to in instantly. Yami opened it to see the essential tools needed for farming and inspects it.

[Rucksack]

    -use to keep the tools, seeds, and use them outside. The host can also upgrade it infinitely.

[Hammer]

    -use to smash the stones and can smash an enemy into a pulp. Upgrade to destroy big round stones in the field. 100 copper ore to upgrade

[Sickle]

    -use to clear weeds and harvest crops. It can also use to decapitate an enemy. 100 copper ores to upgrade

[Hoe]

    -use to till the field. It can also kill an opponent. 100 copper ores to upgrade

[Axe] 

    -use to chop woods and gain lumber. Upgrade to [Copper Axe] to destroy a trunk. It can also chop the enemy into half. 100 copper ores to upgrade.

[Watering Can]

    -use to water the plants and crops. 100 copper ores to upgrade.

[Brush]

    -use to brush the dairy animals.

[Milker]

    -use to milk the cows and goats on the farm.

[Scissors]

    -use to cut the wool of the sheep. It can also cut the enemy as you torture them.

[Pedometer]

    -use to count the steps you have in this lifetime. 1 billion points to get a [???] Mystery box.

Yami didn't know whether he would laugh or cry because almost all of these tools have the option to kill his foe and use to help his farm life as he thought and it's actually true though.

The [Pedometer] is actually useful for his travel even though the name itself looks a fucking pedophile though. He gets the [Rucksack], opens it, and places all of the tools inside of it as he brought in his back. Now he looks like MC of the harvest moon as he is missing a blue cap in his head and an Ahoge in the top.

Yami goes inside while he thinks that he will explore it later as time in this realm stops whenever he goes out. Now he needs a wife as he shook his thought and reviewing his situation right now until he heard a cold robot voice.

[The Grandmaster's Body is now complete]

Yami immediately feels dizzy as he goes unconscious again and he goes back to his brand new body. Yami now regains his consciousness as he destroys the trunk that is he's hiding for a while now.

He is still adjusting to his new body and eyes as he stretches his body and closes his eyes as he uses his passive ability [Presence] to sense the enemy and the one that is hunting him.

Noticing the ogre looking man is now gone, Yami felt all of the enemies, the war outside, and the workers of the [God's Realm]. He sees Aron too fighting even though he looks like heavily injured right now as he thinks about a plan on how to get out of this realm. He equipped his [Grandmaster's Set], [Grandmaster's Lamppost], and [Grandmaster's Hat]. He also wears the [Husband Ring] just thinking it will react as he is finding a good wife for him as he shook his head and thinks straight through his focus on the [Main Quest]

Yami is looking like a man in the cover photo of this fanfic novel now. He is now the [Grandmaster]. He opens his interface to see the map as he heard the system talking again.

Ting

[Main Quest]

[Find and get the Akashic Book]

    -find it and get it even though it's just an imitation.

[Mission Rewards]

    -Map how to get out of this realm

    -Random Limited-Time World

    -[Contract](Special)

    -Random Quest

    -[Gae Bolg] (Special)

[Mission Penalty]

    -Death

    -Possibly dissected alive

Yami noticed the penalty as he shivered and shook his head, avoiding all those thoughts because he has an Anti Tracking hat and a Battle Clothes.

He clicks the map as the Symbol of the book in the western top of the realm while running, wanting to finish this quest and get out of this realm.

Yami encounters a lot of workers that are dead, outsiders that dead too, a war that is happening even now as the high tiers sensed Yami but they warily sensing again Yami though the enemies only rubbing their heads and thinking it was nothing while Yami now heading the top-west of the [God's Realm] sneakily, didn't want to fight.

Yami goes in the Archives again as he sees it earlier when he goes with Aron as he pushes the door to see a black book just floating in the air while Yami instantly moved to get it now.

Ting!

[Main Quest Update]

[Find and get the Akashic book

    -find it and get it even though it's just an imitation.

[Mission Rewards]

    -Map how to get out of this realm

    -Random Limited-Time World

    -[Contract](Special)

    -Random Quest

    -[Gae Bolg] (Special)

[Mission Penalty]

    -Death

    -Possibly dissected alive

[Mission Complete]

[Receive in the [Rucksack] host brought]

Yami immediately grabs the [Rucksack] and opened it as he sees a 3 new item inside of it.   He inspected each of the things as he carefully read the description.

[Map]

    -use to find information on how to get out of this realm.

    °Go to the left side of the realm, go to the pitch-black hole, and jumps in as the [Wandering System] will guide you to the [Random Limited-Time world] and will give you the [Random Quest] once you stepped on that world.

Yami is secretly happy as he thought '[Random Limited time world] is better than [God's Reaml]' he is scared because this realm has a lot of variables and he can't trust the [Grandmaster's Hat] yet as he wants prevention as he doesn't want to have a regret cure.

After Yami stopped his thought from wandering too far, he clicks and goes to see the 2nd reward that the system gifts to him.

[Random limited-time World]

    -the host will be transported into the random whole world and a random place as the system will shuffle it to the fullest.

Yami ignores it as he goes to the 3rd rewards he received from the system while he is reading its information.

[Contract](Special)

    -it is used to keep a certain condition when you are having a deal with somebody.

    -the contract is permanent, so if a man disobeys what is in the contract, he will be penalized as that the person didn't break the [Contract] can give the sinned person a punishment.

Yami didn't know what to do as he puts it in the [Rucksack] as he goes to another reward he received.

[Random Quest]

    -the host will be given a quest. That's all.

Yami disregarded it as he goes to the last reward he gets in his [Main Quest]

[Gae Bolg](Special)

    -it is used by an [Lancer] in the FGO as its only usable when the [Lancer] is there.

Yami thought why did the system gifts this as he can't use it. He shook his head as he doesn't care and just go with the flow.

Yami is now in the left end in the [God's Realm] as he wants to jump in the pitch-black void until the ground trembles as Yami stared at the sky, and sees a man with a blood-red hair, has a white suit looking like a rich looking businessman while the man descents in the middle of the [God's Realm]. The man released his aura as the lower outsiders instantly died because of the godly aura the man possess.

The old man in the throne room shivered as he shakily said "the [God of Chaos] is here! We have to retreat!" And immediately orders his subordinates as they are retreating now, treating this mission successfully failed while they didn't find the sword and the holder.

The old man is a [Demi-God] with almost 150,00 in his stats though rivaling a [God] with 162,240 all stats. He wants to go retreat because they are going to fight a [Titled God] with triple stats against the old man. The old man has a trump can that can instantly kill a [God] but not a [Titled God] as he can injure a [Titled God] but he loses a trump card.

The old man and his subordinates retreated successfully leaving lower outsiders to death as they leave in this[God's Realm]. The old man promised that they will capture the holder and kill him at the same time he posts a bounty in the [Crossing Worlds] with 1 trillion Caes coins and has the face of Yami in the poster

Meanwhile, Yami now jumps in the pitch-black hole as he is shocked and scared in the man because the man released a godly aura eventually Yami had guts to jump in the void as his system voiced out as his reward [Random limited-time world] pops in his front.

Ting!

[Random limited-time world]

[Starts shuffling]

[Random world shuffling finished]

[Random place shuffling finished]

Ting!

[Host will go to the Nasuverse, in the Land of Shadows]

[Random Quest will pop out when you stepped in the World]

Yami is now excited as he goes sleeping first because he is tired of events in this morning while the body is just in the resting position waiting for the transportation to finish.

Meanwhile.

Aron is cleaning now the mess of the outsiders as he sees a lot of workers dead bodies while he goes to the so-called [God of Chaos] and pays respects by kneeling and righteously saying " we welcome the [God of Chaos] many people are kneeling and paying respects as they only see a [Titled God] for the first time while copying what Aron is doing.

"Where is the [Yamato] and the 5 black balls?" [God of Chaos] named Carl impatiently said as he doesn't want to stay in this realm and cleans the trash here while he is asking about the [Yamato] and the 5 balls.

Carl goes here because he wants to get the [Yamato], escorted the balls to the [God of System], and fight with outsiders [Titled God] as he wants to provoke them while using their treasured item.

"It's in the control room, Your Majesty" Aron immediately spoke as Carl teleported himself and Aron to the waiting room. As they see a cluttered and destroyed control room filled with dead bodies of outsiders and workers while finding the [Yamato] and 5 black balls.

They didn't see it as Carl instantly released his divine sense to feel where the [Yamato] is while Carl is Questioning Aron about anything as Aron confessed that the one who asked to guard the [Yamato] is Yami but he didn't ask Yami to guard the balls as he doesn't have any information about it and always thought its just blackballs floating inside of the container and doing nothing.

Carl immediately read the memory of Aron as Carl released his divine sense, finding Yami's soul body but he didn't find it.

"This is going to be tricky," Carl said while rubbing his temples about this problem as he posted a bounty on Yami. Anyone who will catch him alive has a prize of 1 billion Caes coins.

Carl uses his [Past] skill as he sees Yami getting the black balls, the [Yamato], and the [Akashic Book] while jumping towards the pitch-black hole in the left side of the [God's Realm]. That is why he posted a bounty on Yami and thought 'I have the feeling that we will meet again'

Carl immediately the stupid [God] who governs this realm as the reports said that the [God] in this world is exploring. He didn't know whether he would laugh or cry at this moment.

Now we go back to our MC

Now, Yami reached his destination and landed on the haunted and gloomy land with a vibe that is so spooky as he sees a woman with a purple hair that matched her purple leotard, a sexy and hourglass curves in her waist, blood-red eyes that has an experienced and seductive vibe while her aura is so proudly and dominating explodes out as she is sitting in a chair, guarding the gate.

As Yami sees her, the cold voice of the System immediately reached in his ears.

[Random Quest]

[Use the [Contract] to fight with her, conditions a fair and square match and defeat her]

    -the host will be tested if he can defeat the [Undefeated God Slayer of Irish Myth]

[Mission rewards]

    -The Wife you wished for

    -Backs to the host's past world

[Mission Penalty]

    -Losing the title[Grandmaster]

    -Losing [Harvest System]

Yami trembled as he discovers the penalty is so harsh but I think it's worth it because he will have a wife now and has to travel with her in this multiverse.

The woman named Scathach immediately notices Yami earlier but she only ignores it as she is just sitting here and doing what she does.

Now Scathach frowned as she looks at Yami to see a mysterious and powerful vibe coming from the man that has a bamboo hat in his head covering his face, a light blue robe that flutters in the air, large necklace beads that dangling around his neck, a baggy light green pants, ancient Chinese kungfu shoes while the man wields a staff-like weapon with a lamp on top of that looking like a lamppost as Scathach grabs her spear, Gae Bolg in the side and stands up in her chair while walking to him.

Yami notices Scathach is going to his direction and instantly said to her coldly "we need to fight now" Yami said that because he didn't have any relationships as he fucks women in the underground at his past life but those women didn't commit relationships and Yami also don't want it as he also wants yo satiate his curiosity about it so he only tried though.

Scathach frowned as she stared at Yami while arrogantly saying "we will fight but you will lose to me though as I can kill you one shot. I kill old gods that is why they call me [Undefeated God Slayer]" she said that while releasing her mighty and queen-like aura.

Scathach is the queen and gatekeeper of the foreign territory - haunted realm called "Land of Shadows", a prodigy of spearmanship and Rune magic. Scathach possesses a power immense enough to rule and close the gate of the "Land of Shadows", which is overflowing with countless ghosts. It has been said that she became the mentor of Cú Chulainn - who would later grow into the hero of Ulster - guiding him, teaching all sorts of techniques, and even bestowing his favorite magic spear. She also instructed his son, Connla.

Proud and not serving anyone.

A ruling class from birth.

Possessing the traits of a monarch, she holds reign as a queen that can bestow happiness to her people.

Overflowing with talent, she herself understands more than anyone else that she is different from the mediocre.

Yami is dumbfounded as he sees this woman trash-talking even though the battle didn't start while Yami coldly said "I have a condition" he said that while getting the [Contract] in his [Rucksack] as the voice of the system said

Ting!

[Contract](Special)

[Conditions]

    -Fair and square fight

    -Human tier levels and skills

    -no time limit

    -the one who falls down or surrendered will be proclaimed as a defeat.

[When Yami wins]

    -Scathach will marry him as the [Wife's Ring] will be automatically equipped in Scathach's ring finger.

[When Scathach wins]

    -Yami will teach Scathach a skill

    -Yami will have to give Gae Bolg(Special)

Yami suddenly throws the [Contract] to Scathach as he coldly said " Read it" while Scathach catches it as she reads the content of the [Contract] while she excitedly said " Is it true!? Gae Bolg!? But I have it right now" she asked Yami whether it's true or not.

Yami suddenly said as he readies his stance in a staff handling stance " beat me first and I will tell you all of it" he is the [Grandmaster] so he released his mysterious but powerful aura that has many intents in it.

Scathach also readied her stance and seriously said " okay, I will show you why I am the [Undefeated God Slayer] " she said while also releasing his mighty and battle aura, who is fighting against Yami's aura.

The system immediately decreases its skills and level to the human tier as they both feel it like they are powerless beings.

[Ready?]

[Start!]

Voice of the system speaks out as the two of them running to each other while they are about to use their first attack as the spear and the lamppost meets face to face in an X like position as the two of them are testing each other.

Yami instantly breaks the situation by pushing the lamppost as he attacks the left waist side of Scathach while Scathach immediately counters his attack by attacking him in the right shoulder. As each attack connects, they backed off as they feel each other's attack.

"You are actually good" Scathach excitedly said as her left waist is injured and reveals skin that the goddesses of [God's Realm] will be jealous of.

Scathach didn't have any companions over this time except her student but she wants to have a battle with a man equally rivaling her in both combat techniques and experiences.

Yami's blood is boiling because he tested Scathach and she is actually strong as his battle freak mind excitedly expresses.

"It's On!" Yami screamed as he smiled while fighting Scathach, who also smiled as the fight to the fullest and continues it.

Yami is using his [Presence] to pinpoint the weakness of Scathach as they fight and fight again.

They fight for exactly 7 days without having a rest or eating. Yami has a will that indomitable so he didn't give up while Scathach has the power because her state of mind is calm but at the same time tired for fighting 7 days yet she didn't give up as she only reminiscing about her past and now she feels it again.

So Scathach attacked and said "it is the End!" Although she is tired, she won't lose as she is the queen of shadowlands and the [Undefeated God Slayer]

Yami planned to use now the [Flash] as he readied his stance while Scathach connected her attack, she notices a blinding light, blinding her eyes.

Yami sought out the chance to attack her but Scathach immediately recovered yet the attack are going to connect at her stomach as her body flew far away.

Yami wants to continue his attack but he discovers the unyielding will in Scathach's blood-red eyes as he said: " are you surrendering or not!?"

Scathach instantly replied and said  " NO! I WILL NOT SURRENDER!" she said with a stubborn tone. Looks like Scathach has the 'even if you are defeated, never give up'

They continue the rambles until the dusk is gone leaving them, still rambles at each other with the moon now in the sky.

Yami didn't want to injure his 'wife' as he pleaded but she is still stubborn. He is in the last straw and used the [Random Eyes] while looking at the blood-red eyes of Scathach.

Ting

[Random Eyes Activated]

[Shuffling Effects]

[Shuffle finished]

[The target has the Lust Effect]

    -can use to give a lust effect at the target as they need to fuck the target to remove the lust effect.

Yami immediately got scared as he watches Scathach's gorgeous face had a beet red blush and rough breathing as it assails Yami's mind while he protects his mind from thinking such thoughts as he said " are you ready to surrender"

Scathach has a weird feeling in her body as she is sweating so hard and blushing so hard while having an embarrassed face in front of Yami as Yami's heart beating too fast

Scathach replied with a rough voice " yessshh so please remove this effect " finally, the queen is conquered but Yami needs to fuck her as the voice of the system interrupt his thoughts

[Random Quest]

[Use the [Contract] to fight with her, conditions a fair and square match and defeat her]

    -the host will be tested if he can defeat the [Undefeated God Slayer of Irish Myth]

[Mission rewards]

    -The Wife you wished for

    -Backs to the host's past world

[Mission Penalty]

    -Losing the title[Grandmaster]

    -Losing [Harvest System

[Mission Complete]

Yami notices a ring in the left finger of Scathach as they are now husband and wife but first, he needs to solve this lust effect as she carried Scathach's in a princess style.

Scathach is surprised and at the same time feeling sensitive because of the lust effect as she moans " Aaaahhhhnn~" noticing what she do, she blushed while Yami is removing his hat, combed his bangs up and opens his eyes as Scathach glanced at his face that reveals a out of nowhere face with an ash-gray eye filled with coldness earlier now has a gentleness and caring mood as Scathach furiously blushed hard.

"Don't worry as I will resolve it, Wifey~" Yami whispered in her left ear as Scathach buried her head inside Yami's neck as Yami cringed because of his words earlier.

Yami goes to [Harvest Realm] and opens the door of his small house as he puts Scathach in the bed.

"Let's get started!"

Thanks to the people who still read it. Many thanks as don't forget to criticize or roast my work

Chaos! Expressionless noodles!

2