Chapter 7 – Lemon
78 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - Lemon

In the farm of the [Harvest Realm], there are chipping birds, a fresh and healthy with that you can savor, a river that gushing and following the current to the sea as it goes.

In the small house, there are sounds of pleasure singing as the moans and grunts of a man and woman with a synchronized rhythm.

They are bringing each other's pleasure as the man roughly pounding his dick, grinding it resulting in a lot of sensational nectar, gushing out of the woman's vagina.

This is Yami and Scathach as they are fucking each other while in momentum as they brought all of their energy, filling the house's atmosphere with love and enjoyment in their activity while forgetting anything that will hinder their progress.

Earlier ago.

Yami brought Scathach's body in the house and gently puts her on the bed meanwhile Scathach's body is burning up as the waves of lust filling her head as she wants to endure it.

As Yami puts her gently on the bed, he goes above Scathach, who is surprised but she is glistening so hard as she locks her eyesight into Yami that is on above of her.

Feeling hot, Yami instantly locks his lips against Scathach, who is enduring herself as the door of his mind, getting pounded by a wave of lust and pleasure, wanting to open it as they yearn for freedom.

Yami, on the other hand, caressed Scathach's from his curvy waist that brings pleasure to Scathach's radiating body as he goes down and rips the leotard while he brushed the labia of her, and revealing a wet soaked cave.

Yami gently used his middle finger while Scathach's mind now is broken as the gushing waves of lust and pleasure instantly ruins her mind while she giving to the desire.

Scathach answers Yami's as the flowing saliva of them, leaking while Yami's middle finger teased her insides, feeling hot and constricting cave as he explored it and wriggle his finger.

Unlike Yami, Scathach didn't have any experience in this soul-binding activity as she is only a battle general in the eyes of people but she is a woman too and needs a caress.

Yami gently employed his tongue to explore her yearning mouth. He explored her teeth as he founds her hiding mouth as Scathach gasps for breathing while continues the war.

The eyes of two meet, Yami's ash-grey eyes bringing a gently and love as Scathach's blood-red eyes are filled with pleasure and satisfaction she never feels in her entire life.

The other hand of Yami goes to the jaws of Scathach as he wants to dominate the war while twirling his tongue against hers.

His finger inside the cave didn't explore it yet as he brings another finger while his thumb is finding the pearl when he touched it, Scathach instantly cums as she is twitching while her expression is injected with lust and joy.

Yami's hand stop cupping her jaws, as he goes in her left breast, rips the leotard revealing black lingerie while he removes it. 

Yami stopped kissing her, as he locks his eyes at Scathach face leaking saliva in her mouth and has a satisfaction written in her face.

Yami goes over Scathach's left ear as he whispered with a rough and hot breath surrounds her ear " are you ready, my wife?"

Yami removed his fingers inside her cave as his fingers are soaked with nectar. He licks it while Scathach is embarrassed.

Scathach comes back in her body as she locks her blood-red eyes against his, the expressions in her eyes are filled with yearning and excitement. She nods as she waits for Yami to undress.

Feeling the atmosphere, Yami removed his clothes, throws it outside of the bed as his monstrous dick swinging in his pelvis.

Scathach is shocked but at the same time, is happy because his husband can satisfy her as she wants to get the pleasure she needed. She also looks at her husband's body looking like a work of God as her fingers running in the outline of his 8 pack abs.

Yami also removed her wife's clothes and gazed passionately as he instantly cups Scathach's breast and teases her nipples in the top of the mountain while on the other side, he licks it with his tongue.

As if she is electrified, Scathach looks at Yami, who is sucking her breast as she squirms, feeling another nectar gushing again as she endures it. Yami sensed that Scathach is enduring her climax, he bit her nipples leaving his wife to cum as the sensational nectar surges outside of her vagina.

Yami immediately goes to sip it as he gently opens his wife's legs, puts his mouth, and gulps the nectar.

Feeling so good, Scathach twitched so hard because she cummed earlier and she is sensitive now.

Now Yami fills his mouth with the nectar as the sounds of gulping sounded in the house while Scathach is embarrassed.

Yami positioned his dick outside of the cave as he said to her gently "it will only hurt a bit so please endure it to the fullest" 

Scathach impatiently said while her arms open " hug me tightly" she said with a gentle expression in her face as the queen aura is gone leaving a gentle and loving aura filling the atmosphere and Yami in it.

Yami hugs her tightly as the tip of his dick goes in while a barrier is blocking his 'little brother' from destroying the barricade.

He forced it inside as the barrier is now broken. He glanced and notices the tears that spilling in the eyes of his wife as he kissed it and passionately kiss her with his tongue invading again.

Scathach is also fighting too as her mouth is leaking saliva while her tongue almost on par with Yami. They exchanged with each other's saliva as the battle continues, Yami gently moving his hips in and out.

As he gently moves in and out, Scathach moans with a little bit of pain and pleasure as she feels his husband's dick is so hot.

They used their hips with rhythm as they feel surreal and unrealistic pleasure surging through their body.

"Aaahnnnn~~"

"Ishhhh shoooo biiig" 

"Hhhhnnngggg"

"Hhhhhmmmmm"

As Yami pounded her into oblivion, Scathach moans loudly as the waves of pleasure breaking his mind while Yami's mouth and tongue conquering his wife's mouth, marking as his. They are now fucking like rabbits in the mating season.

By the time his 'little brothers' head, Scathach cummed again as the waves of nectar going out of his cave hole while Yami continues to pound his dick in his womb, marking the exploration at the entrance of the womb.

Yami is pounding his dick while the legs of Scathach interlocks in the waist of Yami as he kissed his neck and marks a hickey there, marking it like its mine.

He kisses the nipples too and he used his teeth as pulled the nipples together while biting it leaving his wife into the ecstasy realm

Yami looks at the face of his wife and Scathach looks at him too. Scathach cupped his hands in the face of Yami as she said "make me yours, dear~" she said in a seductive tone as Yami goes rough as he roughly pounded her leaving her to moan loudly.

"Make me yours, Husband~"

"Ahhhnn"

"hhhnnngggg" 

Yami continues to pound as his dick now twitches meaning that it will release his white spunk right now.

"I'm cumming"

"Yesss cum into my wombbb"

"Mark this womb youuurssss"

Yami grunts as he releases a big chunk of white sperm as it's overflowed and goes outside while Scathach's face is filled with satisfaction and love as her tongue is in the outside while her eyes go upward. looks like a fucking ahegao.

Yami gently kisses his wife's mouth as he french kissed her as she is still responding.

Yami stopped as he locks his eyes in her and said with gentleness and love " I love you, My wife" he didn't cringe because now he founds his destined ones as he thought about the other ones in the unknown universe.

He shook his head to remove these thoughts and said it in his mind ' let fate directs me to them' as he looks at his first wife lovingly while thinking how he wants to spoil and take care of her.

Scathach wakes up from her situation as her body has a white spunk all of her as she tasted it and thought ' it's a little bit bitter but it's delicious' as she looks at her husband's dick while she goes there and sucks his dick passionately.

Yami instantly grunts as he discovers his wife is sucking his dick, licking the tip while he shivered. Scathach notices her husband's dick as she teases the head of the dick while she strokes the shaft of the dick as she looked at her husband's face, who is grunting at the pleasures he received from the blowjob.

Scathach is now deepthroating the whole dick as Yami's hands go down in his wife's head, giving it force. Scathach finishes the deepthroat as she took a deep breath and said in an annoying mixed with a seductive tone " are you going to kill me huh, Dear!?" She looks at her husband's face.

Yami scratches the back of his head as he looks at his wife and said: " I'm sorry Honey, I'm lost in pleasure as your blowjob is too good!" He smiles shamelessly as he looks at his wife's face to see her embarrassed expression.

Scathach is pissed as she said "looks like you want a punishment my dear? Hmm?" She looks at this cock as she bobbing it up and down as her eyes are looking at her husband, who is lost in the pleasure again. Yami grabbed his wife's dark-purple hair as she is continuing to suck it.

Now the dick is twitching, looking it's about to erupt white spunk again, Scathach stopped as her husband looks at her, confused as Scathach waits for it to stop.

Scathach is doing it repeatedly until her husband pleaded to her " I'm sorry honey, I will never do it again! Please! Let me cum!" He said with an honest expression as he looks at his wife, who has a seductive expression and teasingly said "really honey~" 

"Yes! So please let me cum" Yami said impatiently

"Really~?"

"Yes!?"

"Really really~!?"

"Yeeesss"

Yami loudly said as his voice having an echo inside of the small house while Scathach now proceeds "Then" she said as she bobbing her head against the cock while Yami grabbed her wife's head tightly and cums in her mouth with a large volume of it.

Scathach gulps it so loudly it can hear by a human as she sucked her husband's urethra like sucking a straw, finding the white liquid while her husband is grunting hard as he holds and outs his wife's head out of his dick

"Aaaah"

"Can we do it again, my dear~?"

Scathach seductively said because she has a lot of stamina now that she drinks the white spunk her husband has like an energy drink.

Yami helplessly smiles " then let's go!" he said while wanting his wife to be satisfied as they try too many positions and now resting in the bed while Scathach's head is in her husband's packed arms.

She sleeps with a satisfied smile written all over her smile as Yami smiled too when he sees it and hugs her tightly as they are snuggling with each other with a white blanket at their naked bodies.

He now has a family as he thinks a good name for the clan while there is a bulb that lights up as the clan name Shishou looks nice.

He typed it in his mind and sees the information in it

-[Gamer System]click to see less

Name: Yami Shishou

Tier: Expert <- Master

Title: Grandmaster

Clan: Shishou

Age: IDK

Bloodline:?

Body: Grandmaster's Body

-[Attributes]

    STR:320

    AGI:320

    DEX:320

    INT:320

    VIT:320

    CON:320

    WIS:320

    CHM: Infinity

    LUK: always changing

-[Passive]

    [Gamer's Mind]

    [Presence]

    [Random Eyes]

-[Grandmaster's Might]

[Martial Arts Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Weapon Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Swordsmanship] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Art of Assassination] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Driving] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <-

+[Cooking Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier:???

+[Science Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Mathematics Mastery] Lvl.1 (0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Farming Proficiency] Lvl.1(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Engineering Mastery] Lvl.(0%)

    Tier: Expert <- Master

+[Househusband Mastery] Lvl. ??? (???)

    Tier: ???

Now he goes to sleep while hugging his wife as they sleep with a satisfied and loving smile to each other.

Yami didn't know that he is gone for 3 years now in his past world.

(Because the time is so obscure as it bends in the god's realm]

Meanwhile

In the Earth

Licht now awakened his grandpa now as he hugs him and cries, thinking about the years they didn't spend as grandpa Rick is just in the comatose state.

Licht is a multi-billionaire now in this world gaining a massive ton of money and a lot of companies that he managed in as it's his talent management is the key to his success following his hard work.

He is also married now and has two sons named Luigi and Luis as they have similar features with their father. They are 2 years old now and can walk without any help from their parents.

The Schimdt family rejoiced that they see the Grand Elder awakened as their family now is a top tier family rivaling all the rich families in the world.

Grandpa Rick is now okay and can walk as he's only in his wheelchair and getting pushed by his grandson, Licht.

Speaking of a grandson, Rick now knows the true identity of Yami but he didn't hate or disgusted but happy because he knows the truth now and accepts Yami whatever he is.

Rick also knows that Yami is a top-tier assassin in the underground as he sees all the work his grandson did and became proud of his grandson killing the evil and helping at the same time but Yami's name didn't resurface after his last assassination. All of the people that [Grandmaster] failed his mission and died.

Rick didn't believe in the rumors as he patiently finds Yami's whereabouts but no to avail.

As Licht is angry because even though Yami died, it's still in his grandpa's brain as Rick's mind blanked out and reminiscing about his grandson

Licht throws the glass that has vodka in it and said hatefully " Yami, Yami, Yami! All about Yami! WTF Yami has huh!? Why!? Why!?"

He is jealous because Yami always received all the recognition he wants in his Grandpa.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" He cursed too hard as mentioning Yami's name too much caused Yami to sneezed at his sleep.

-!?

Yami thought 'who's talking behind me huh' as he wakes up and looks at his wife who's still sleeping, he smiles and thought about all the years and hardship he and his wife will face.

He goes to his [Gacha and Mystery box System] as he redeems 100 million coins to insert it in the [Clothes] machine and [Basic] machine.

Ting!

[You get a sweater(F)]

[You get a red long sleeve(F)]

[You get a blue pant (F)]

[You get a jacket(F)]

[You get sandals(F)]

[You get a turtle neck jacket(M)]

[You got a black skinny jeans(M)]

[You got a choker(M)]

[You got Chinese kungfu shoes (M)]

[You got.....]

Yami thought that he gets all the basic and clothes as he inserts 25 million coins as he looked at the [GnMBS] while he clicked the interface(you know it)

Gacha System]

Name: Yami Shishou

Basic Coins:0

Clothes Coins:0

Accessories Coins:0

Money Coins:0

Weapon Coins:0

Armor Coins:0

Set Coins: 0

Special Coins: 0

??? Coins: 0

Yami retrieved his 75 million coins again as it's too much and looks at the [WS](you know it)

Wandering System]

-[Missions]

+[Shop]

-[World Travel]

    Wandering points(WP):0

    Karma points(KP): 9900 million

Yami has a lot of karmic points as he goes to the shop to see items that he can buy with these KP

P means passive

A means active

E means Everlasting

T means Temporary

I means Item

Permanent

-[Shop] 

[Lucky Pervert](P)

    -5 billion KP

[World Piercer](AE)

    -10 billion KP

[Temporal Demon Spirit Book](AE)

    -50 billion KP

[Rinne Sharingan](AE)

    -15 billion KP

[Magic](AP)

    -5 million KP

[GoB](AE)

    -50 billion KP

Yami didn't know whether he would laugh or cry as he sees that the Shop sells is too expensive but its OP though. He only buys [Magic] that cost only 5 million KP.

[Magic]

    -can use to properly exercise the magic capabilities of the host. You can use a curse debuffs now.

Yami is happy that he gains it at a lower price as the voice of the system immediately interrupts his happy moments.

[Main Quest]

[Goes back to your world and punish your stepbrother]

    -go and shit that man as you are still alive and kick his face in front of the Schimdt family and announce your new clan to them.

[Mission rewards]

    -100 million KP

    -10 WP

    -Schimdt Clan Favourability goes to Enemies

    -Hot and loud sex with wife

[Mission penalty]

    -Dick will shrink to 3 inches

    -The wife will bash host to death

    -the host will sleep outside for 1 month

Yami shivered and scared because of the penalty like a fucking god, Dick will shrink to 3 inches!?, bashed to death by wife!?, will sleep outside for 1 month!? Holy crap he needs to finish it. 

His wife, Scathach is now awake as Yami discloses the interface as they will go back to his old world and eventually, relax.

He sees his wife, waking up seductively as he notices the outline and curves of her body while he goes in the bed and kissed her.

Yami stared at her wife and gently said " good morning, my wifey" he hugs his wife too tightly.

Scathach now recognizes him as her husband because of all he has, he is a perfect man for her and she thought that she is lucky to find this man as she gently whispered to his right ear " good morning too, dear"

Scathach's body is aching because of her first time and intense fucking like rabbits as she blushed thinking about it.

"Hmph put my clothes and carry me. You are too intense last night" she pouted as she pinched the waist of his husband.

"But you like it, do you?" Yami shamelessly smiles and looked at his wife as he helps his wife put the dress he gets in the [GnMBS] though he is very aroused when he puts her panties back as he sees the slit he licks last night and shook his head, stops thinking about it.

Yami prepared a meal he gets in [GnMBS] while they have no kitchen as he didn't upgrade it. 

They chatted about all things, their information, their past as they liked each other, and now husband and wife even though they will have to marry in the [Church] in the town.

Scathach is so happy now that she is free and didn't have to guard the realms as she has a family now and wants to protect it while they are protecting each other. The proud and queen-like aura is still there but it has a mature and ara~ara vibes now.

Yami explains all the things about the system as his wife said 'status' and sees a ton of information, shocked because of the interface of [GS] (you know it)

-[Gamer System]

Name: Scathach Shishou

Tier: Ascended

Title: Grandmaster's wife

Clan:? 

Age: IDK

Bloodline:?

Body: Divine Body

Soul: Divine Spirit

-[Attributes]

    STR: 1,280

    AGI: 1,280

    DEX: 1280

    INT: 1280

    VIT: infinite

    CON: 1280

    WIS: 1280

    CHM: infinite

    LUK: 1280

[Skills]

[Battle Continuation]

     -is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

[Blessing of Martial Arts]

     -is a Skill where not only displays excellence in swordsmanship but with all forms of martial arts as well.

[Divine Core of the Goddess]

     -is a Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.

    -Having turned halfway into a Divine Spirit at the end of a long time, Scáthach can no longer die as a human. Neither a beautiful death. Nor even a hideous death.

Scathach calms immediately and sees her stats that are looking so strong.

Yami gently said with love and caring tone as he gives the clothes he gets from the [GnMBS] "Go and packed up"

"Where will we go?" Scathach curiously asked her husband.

"To my old world called earth"

(Fuck, I don't want to write all the system shits now as I will heed all the viewers advise)

I am so tired writing this lemon chapter as I have no experience and only writing my first novel.

I will rest now I PROMISE!

Chaos! Expressionless noodles!

2