Chapter 8 – Revenge
72 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 - Revenge

After Scathach and Yami dressed up, They go out of the [Harvest Realm] as Yami pulls a thing inside his [Rucksack] as he clicked the item and inspects at it.

[Teleporter: Earth]

    -use to teleport on Earth and uses the host's last checkpoint.

[Use it?]

    [Y/N]

Yami holds his wife's hands and they readied themselves while Yami pressed Yes. Now they see is a hole and they walk into it as they got into the earth so fast. Yami closed his eyes because of the [Random Eyes] effect.

Yami and Scathach steps as they looked at the surroundings while Yami released his skill [Presence] if there are people in the environment around them.

The system covers the identity of Yami and Scathach as they are registered as Husband and Wife here in this world. 

As they walked out with holding hands outside, all they see are abandoned buildings in the surroundings as he remembers his last mission in the earth and died in an explosion.

They walked out of this district as they see a lot of buildings now, full with lightings, has a lot of advertisements that are hanging around the buildings while there is a lot of noise, pollution, humidity, and car smokes in the atmosphere as Yami thought that he is really back in this shitty world.

The women notice them as Yami, has a turtle neck jacket that reveals the outline of his arm muscles, a black skinny jeans that fit in his legs, and Chinese kungfu shoes in his feet as his hentai protagonist like bangs are combed up while the woman stared at him, hungrily as if they want to eat Yami as they see his devilish face that will charm any woman the whole universe but if he smiles it can bring a disaster as married women will want to divorce their man.

As the men discover Scathach, who has a jacket that equipped like a general in the war, a red long sleeve that is tucked in her blue pants, as her heels that reveal a nice and clear skin in the feet. The many men stared as their lust and greed are evidently surfacing their eyes.

Yami released a tiny bit of killing intent as the men are suffocated and looked at Yami, who has a menacing smile while Yami's smiles on them bringing shivers in their spine as the looked away and continues to do what they're doing. They see a ring that has a diamond in Yami and Scathach's ring finger as they thought that the two are married and sighed regretfully.

The system didn't nerf Yami and Scathach as they don't want to cause chaos and disaster in this world while there are tons of evil people on earth but there are good people in it.

Scathach clenches Yami so hard because she is nervous as she is not used in this new kind of feeling now. Yami smiles gently at her while looking at her blood-red eyes and said "don't worry, I'm your husband so trust me okay? Plus you are very strong in this world even you can massacre them all. Is my [Undefeated God Slayer] is now gone and replaced by a scared married woman?"

Yami said it with passion as she wants to empower her as all of the things she faced, there's her husband that will help and protect her.

Scathach is scared and confused until she heard her husband's words as the ticks in her forehead surfaced because she is triggered but Scathach instantly understands what her husband is saying one by one while thoughtfully 'yes, why would I be scared!? I have the power to annihilate them' she said in her mind as she stared at her husband lovely as the atmosphere around them are filled with love.

"Hmph you only tease me and now you actually encouraging me, such a bad person but I like it," she said as she hugs her husband in the middle of the people as the people noticing them. The singles are jealous as they said in their mind 'RIAJU, YOU SHOULD JUST EXPLODEE'.

Yami sees the people are staring at them as he coughed loudly, Scathach blushed as she sees a lot of people staring at them with envy. Scathach immediately hides her blush as she begins to release a regal and queen-like aura while arrogantly displays her beauty in front of many women.

Yami knocked off his wife's head as he sees his wife's head getting big as balloons. Scathach stared at her husband hatefully with a pout as she said " why did you knock my head!? What if I became an idiot!?"

Yami poked her cheeks as he said with love and gentle tone " if you became an idiot then I will have to take care of you eternally"

"Hmph such sweet words, it won't work on me though! Hmph" although she looks angry, her lips curved upwards as she hides it from her husband.

He sighed as he grabbed his wife's hands, continuing to find accommodation in this city. They found a good place to stay as Yami redeems his KP with the right value and gives it to the landowner as the landowner escorts them to their lodging place and gives the key to the couple as the landowner is leaving.

The room has a kitchen, a bathroom, and a room with a double bed inside of it. As Yami thought and he said to his wife " just stay here so I can buy ingredients for our dinner"

"You can cook!?" Scathach is surprised though.

"Yes, of course! I'm the [Grandmaster] so I have to master them all] Yami said it proudly as his wife pokes his nose while Scathach answered back " but I'm the [Grandmaster's Wife] though"

Scathach 1

Yami 0

Yam shook his head and said instantly " just stay here okay and watch some shows in the T.V" as he gives a remote to Scathach and goes out to buy leaving her thinking how to use this T.V as she only put it in the table as she wandered around. 

After 30 minutes of buying ingredients, Yami nows back with a plastic bag as he will be cooking a beef "Tadaimaa~" he removed his shoes as she goes in the living room to see his patiently sitting wife while having a pouty expression

"Why did you leave me? I didn't know what to do here" Scathach said with a pouty and 'hmph' tone, feeling frustrated.

Yami teaches his wife how to use the things and like that as Yami dressed up his apron, cooking in the kitchen with a caring and gentle atmosphere inside of it while Scathach is watching her husband doing such things.

Yami can cook, battle, also handsome, had a perfect body, and also has a lot of stamina. He is a fucking chad as Scathach wants to cook too while Yami teaches her again, he also teaches him the animes that he liked as they are going to the unknown universe with an anime multi-worlds right there.

Yami is preparing the dinner, Scathach is now sitting as Yami sits too and they said clap their hand "Itadakimasuu~" they began to eat.

Scathach has a blissful smile at her mouth as she tasted her husband's cooking and looked at Yami, who is looking at her too with love and gentleness expression in his face. 

"Why you are spoiling me! I'm gonna be a lazy person when you are spoiling me as this" Scathach said with a pout. Though she wants to be spoiled she doesn't want to be a lazy person.

Her husband looked at Scathach with love and caring tone "I have a family in my past but I'm adopted so I just want to express my love for you because we are being together now"

Scathach's body becomes a little mushy as the words of her husband impacted in her life as they finished the meal and they go to the bed now resting as they snuggle and cuddle each other while they sleep now.

-Morning.

Yami immediately wakes up and looks at his wife lovingly as he goes to the kitchen and cooks as Scathach wakes up too and rubbed her eyes, yawned while saying " good morning dear~" Yami replied with " good morning too honey" they have their own nicknames now to each other.

Scathach sits in the chair as she eats while Yami is sitting and eating too also looking at his wife and said " we are going to a mission now and it's a [Main Quest] "

Scathach is curiously staring at her husband as Yami explains the [Main Quest] while eating. They began to dress up as the couple goes out and walks into the Schimdt Main house.

Yami discovers that there are so many bodyguards just patrolling as the bodyguards notice the two while looking at Scathach greedily and nasty. One of the bodyguards said to the couple " what are you doing here? Did you know this is the Schimdt Clan main house? Get out of here!" 

"I just want to ask, Is Licht is there now?" Yami asked as the bodyguard replied " yes, the boss is in here. What? You giving this girl?" The bodyguards nastily replied.

Before Scathach saying to her husband, Yami grabbed his [Yamato] as he slashed them instantly while walked inside of the Main House.

The bodyguards' bodies are mutilated and chopped by the butcher. They are wiping out. Completely. As Yami sliced the gates while Yami loudly said to the main house " Licht, cone out here!" 

Licht heard it as their family is having lunch. The subordinates of him said that "there is a couple at the gate as the man effortlessly killed all the bodyguards in the front gate" though the bodyguards are veteran, the one who"s provoked is a Master tier so they have powerlessly died.

The subordinates described the face of the man as Licht, Ryan, Anna, and Rick are shivering while they said at the same time loudly enough as the people of the entire clan "Yami!"

"Yami?" Who's that mom?

"Ssshhh it's a confidential okay"

The crowds mumbled out as they heard it loudly while Rick, Ryan, and Anna instantly go out and Licht's mind blanked out as he thought 'he died! Why is he still alive though!? Why!? For all these years!?' He is hysterically screaming into his mind as Licht goes out too while the crowd instantly follows up. 

They see is a man and woman, holding hands together as Yami loudly and excitedly said "Grandfather!" Rick immediately goes to him and hugs him tightly while his step-parents, Anna and Ryan loudly said "Yami!" The step-parents immediately go and hugs Yami tightly, not letting Yami leave.

Anna, Ryan, and Rick scolded him as they laughed and sees a beautiful woman on the side of Yami while holding hands.

"What is your name, girl?" Rick said gently as he sees this beautiful woman and the handsome man just holding each other hands as he thought 'they are a perfect match made by heaven'

Anna and Scathach talk privately as it's a girl talk while Ryan and Rick thought that Yami is so lucky that he had this girl.

Scathach's face twitched because she lived too long and this Grandpa calls her, girl!? She just ignores it as she said " my name is Scathach, Grandfather" the stature of a regal queen was there but there is a mature type that you can see in a married woman and widows.

Anna and Ryan are so happy that they will have a daughter in law although they have one, that woman is nasty like Licht himself as they give their blessing to the couple.

"Good! Good! Hahahaha good job Lil brat! I'm sure you will be happy with her! Hahaha, you have my blessing" Rick laughed because he is happy for his grandson as Yami is traumatized by the past but now it's gone as Yami has a family too.

Ting!

[Hidden Quest Complete]

[Get the grandpa and step-parents' blessing]

    -even though you want revenge, it's not on your grandpa and your step-parents

[Mission Rewards]

    -[Hiten-Mitsurugi Ryu](Trained)

    -10 WP

[Mission penalty]

    -None

[Host can see it in the [Rucksack]]

Yami is surprised as he got a [Hidden Quest] finished without notice. That is why it's a hidden quest. Yami will open it later.

Rick grinned as he thought of something and said "when are you giving me a grandchild!? Lil brat" He teases the two leaving Scathach blushed as Yami sighed and shook his head, its too early for them as they didn't go to wander now. They will consider it if Scathach wants it though he will give her a child.

Anna and Ryan also teased the two by saying when will we have grandchildren.

(AN: Yami is now a fucking simp, I created this type of personality so that he has a weakness too while the [Grandmaster] they think is unrivaled, his wives is the nemesis)

Yami wants to reply but Licht interfered as Licht instantly orders his subordinates to surround the couple while saying " why are you still here huh!? You were expelled in this clan! Men! Capture him!" He said loudly as Yami grabbed his sword killing them.

The crowd is watching as they see a gruesome carnage happening in their eyes as their eyes widen up. Many people didn't have the guts to see this as they vomiting and some are fainted by seeing this cruel scene.

Yami coldly glanced at Licht and released his monstrous killing intent into him, bringing Licht to suffocate and stumble to the ground butt first.

"You know, I'm just enduring all of your shit done to me when we are still a child. Now you didn't change and corrupting yourself, I'm gonna let this off now. I'm tired of your stupid ass game" Yami said as he walks slowly while gripping his [Yamato]. Scathach backs off as her husband wants to take revenge in his 'stepbrother'.

"You! You! What are you doing!? Get off me!" Licht backs out as he sits in the ground and pointing his finger in Yami.

Rick blocks Yami as he stared at the eyes of Yami, who has an ice-cold expression written in his face while saying " Yami, Stop this treachery immediately!"

Anna and Ryan also butted in but they are scared at Yami's freezing expression right now as they said " Yami! Stop it! Don't do it!

"Don't block me, grandpa, and my parents. I will show this 'stepbrother' of mine, a lesson that he will not forget" Yami glanced at Rick and his step-parents as Yami continued to speak" Did you know all my pain and suffering I get? I'm all alone in almost an entire life. Licht, the stupid grandson of yours is just jealous of me for the old man who is been comatose for 13 years. He has anything while I have nothing!" He loudly said as he staring seriously at his grandpa.

"Can you just forget it!?" Rick said while getting scared at the expression that Yami had now.

The couple Anna and Ryan only nod because they know the information about in the past 3 years but they can't do anything as Licht will be angry when they help Yami that is not a Schimdt Clan.

"Forget!? Okay, I can forget it but we don't have any relationship from now on" Yami coldly said as his face is expressing an emotionless mood.

Rick"s, Ryan's, and Anna's heart go cracked because of Yami's words as they worriedly said, " can you let it go and live with us peacefully?" They pleaded but...

Yami just smiled and laughed loudly as he speaks " blood is so thick that you can't leave them huh? Fine, I will just leave but first..."

Yami instantly moved too fast in front of Licht as his middle finger plants in Licht's face " I created a curse for you,  'stepbrother'. It is permanent in your face as it's marking your fucking face from getting ugly now. It will also create a soul-tearing pain every middle of the night so you can't forget me in this lifetime" Yami said it as the curse wriggles in the face of Licht, who is scared right now and pissed in his pants while screaming because he felt a soul-rending pain in his face.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT DID YOU DO!? AAAAAARRRRGGHHH"

Yami slowly goes on his wife's side as he holds her hands tightly while Yami turned his head to Rick and his step-parents " Bye, old man, Anna, and Ryan. I hope you will not regret your decision" he said loudly while staring at the Schimdt Clan as he continues to speak "By the way, I have my clan now! The name of the clan is Shishou! That's all"

Yami goes outside of the Schimdt compound leaving Licht, who is still screaming in pain. The whole clan is devastated as they lost a lot of bodyguards and subordinates while Anna, Ryan, and Rick's heart are now broken and just staring at the sky thinking wtf are they gonna do.

Many people now know and have a lot of information about what happens in the Schimdt Clan while the top clans are finding and want to recruit Yami as he effortlessly killed all the bodyguards like a cabbage.

Yami and Scathach go back to the [Harvest Realm] because they don't want any annoying pests to come to their apartment and always clicking their doorbell.

Yami is now reminiscing about the past and blanked out while his wife, Scathach hugs him so tightly in the back as she seriously said " you have me right? Where is the [Grandmaster] that I loved? Is he gone? She said it while empowering Yami, who is blanked out.

Yami thought that he has a family now and It will continue to grow exponentially as he forgets all of those pasts and lets his heart be free and have an easy life.

As Yami is back, Scathach kissed Yami passionately in his lips as she said " can we have a hot and passion activity?" even though it's so seductive, Scathach's face had a red-beet blushed as she is embarrassed.

Yami grabs her as he lifts her up in a princess carry style while saying in his wife's left ear "yes, but let's go to the house first, honey~" he said it in a gentle way. He kissed her passionately as they go into the house and had a lot of activity while hearing a lot of moans and grunts in the evening. The voice of the system did not interrupt him as the interface goes blocked out by Yami as they continue the passionately 'activity'

Ting!

[Main Quest]

[Goes back to your world and punish your stepbrother]

    -go and shit that man as you are still alive and kick his face in front of the Schimdt family and announce your new clan to them.

[Mission rewards]

    -100 million KP

    -10 WP

    -Schimdt Clan Favourability goes to Enemies

    -Hot and loud sex with wife

[Mission penalty]

    -Dick will shrink to 3 inches

    -The wife will bash host to death

    -the host will sleep outside for 1 month

Yami now had a 1 billion and 75 million in his [WS] as he didn't care and wants to keep it for a later date.

Morning.

Yami and Scathach wake up as they kissed each other and say good morning too. They dressed up now as Yami sees his WP has 10 balance now.

Yami thinks about the worlds he wants to go as he said it in his wife too to know or gives him an idea. Now they packed up as Yami clicked the [WS] interface and chose the world.

[Wandering System]

-[Missions]

+[Shop]

-[World Travel]

    Wandering points(WP):10 WP

    Karma points(KP):1 billion and 75 mil P

Ting!

[Host had chosen a world]

[Host can actually alter the world]

[Host will go to........]

(Now, that the job is done. We will go now to the anime world as our first stop is......)

2