Chapter 9 – Apocalypse
158 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The host chose Highschool of the Dead world]

[Host can alter the world's settings]

Yami picked this world because of three reasons. 1st one is he wants the girls in it as the 1st batch of women in his harem. 2nd one is he needs to know the feeling of fighting zombies and want to finish the anime as the author died because of heart attack and didn't finish the anime, leaving all the hardcore fans waiting for a decade. And the last reason is he needs to control his powers because it's too overpowered to gets all the talent but he didn't have practice in it as the zombies will be a practice tool for him.

Yami also wants to change his attitude from a cold looking type to a friendly guy and cheerful person as he always combing his pitch-black bangs up. He wants to forget all the past as he moves on to the new chapter of his life with the help of [WS].

"Can I bring my wife?" Yami asked the system.

[Host can but host needs to finish the Main Quest to let your wife goes in]

"Show me the Quests, system"

[Main Quest]

[Get all the girls including Yuriko Takagi]

    -you need to get them as the first batch of women in your harem. Consider it as a bonus because it's your first reason for going into this world.

[Rewards]

    -Tekken Ticket

    -25 WP

    -Arc of Embodiment(Special)

[Penalty]

    -Death

    -Tier goes down by one

[Challenge Mode]

[Create an antidote for the people who is bitten and kill all of the zombies in the entire HOTD world by yourself only]

    -destroy all the zombies as you get a lot of karma points in it.

[Rewards]

    -500 million KP

    -200WP

[Penalty]

    -Losing the [Grandmaster] title

    -Losing the [GnMBS]

Yami didn't know whether he would laugh or cry as he thought about the two missions that stored for him as he gives the information about the [Quest] in his wife.

Scathach is furious about the [Main Quest] getting women as she thought about their last sex last night while she can't satisfy her husband as Yami only cummed 2 times while Scathach cummed too many times that even both hands and fingers can't figure. Scathach decides that she will not go as she would like to help him on this farm while Yami is going to finish the [Quest].

Ting!

[Host will have a handicap in this world]

[Host will be in tier [Trained] and can only bring one item as you can bring the [Rucksack] but not the tools]

[Host can't go to Harvest Realm until the Main Quest is done]

Yami grimaced as he sees the conditions but it's actually good considered he is too OP that he can learn anything easily as the system nerf him but not in a bad way but a helpful way.

[Host will be transported in the World]

Yami alters the world as he becomes the MC of the world as he still has his face and body while he didn't change the story because it can cause a butterfly effect as the story goes on.

[Host will be transported in 1 hour]

[Please prepare]

Yami packed his basic essentials and his [Yamato] as he puts down the [Branch and [Grandmaster's Lamppost] in his wife's hand.

"System, can my wife sees my progress in that world," Yami asked because he doesn't want his wife to be late to the news.

[Yes, By using the TV inside of the Harvest Realm]

Yami is secretly glad as the portal is now open and ready to take off.

Scathach hugs him tightly as she kissed him passionately in a gentle and lovely tone " Take care, Dear, ~" 

Yami only nods as he reluctantly glanced at his wife while Scathach only smiles at him " we can meet when the main quest is done so get off now or I will kick your butt!" Scathach laughed as she waves her hands "bye-bye"

Scathach wants to upgrade this house in [Harvest Realm] so she reads the instructions on how to upgrade and thought that it would be too easy for her to do that shipping, foraging in the mountains and clearing the field as his husband is away and can't go to the realm. Scathach wants to be useful as she is being the empress of this family and will have to be useful for his husband while his husband is doing things for them to make her life easy.

As Yami now stepped in the portal as his mind goes unconscious and tries to ready himself to face the new environment in this world.

+!?

A man lying down below the sakura tree as he is just lying there and waiting for the bell to ring. He is Yami though, he is waiting for the disaster to happen and waits for the zombie as the teachers will notice it and will start an apocalypse in this world. The story starts with that.

There is a girl with a twin tail, sakura-like pink hair, and glasses in the bridge of her nose while she has a busty chest in the front, curves that looking so elegant as she is wearing a uniform of this school.

She is Takagi Saya, the one who is extremely intelligent and beautiful too as she is walking fast towards Yami and said with an irritating voice " You are just lying there around and thinking about her right!? Stand up and forget her!" She thought that Yami is thinking about Rei but he didn't as he is waiting for the story to start. 

Yami glanced at her and he talks in a flirty tone "What, can you be my girlfriend?"

Takagi furiously blushed as she thought ' don't say it suddenly, baka~' her tsundere mode is turned on as she heard Yami's words.

Takagi wants to reply but the bell rings as another class starts and Yami begins to run " I will go now in the class! See ya!" 

"Wait for me Yami! We are classmates in the class! Stupid guy!" Saya also runs as she is immediately tired after running in the corridor while she is in the class now staring at Yami, who's in the back of the classroom hatefully.

Yami only listens as he didn't know it because he did not attend in his highschool years. Yami is now 21 years old though he didn't regret all those years as he is happy and doesn't care about this high school life.

Many people think that high school is full of fun and excitement but Yami has a different perception of it as he thinks of it as a prison in his past life yet now he is curiously listening as he wants to savor the new sensation that he is feeling right now in this classroom.

Their classroom teacher is teaching some Japanese literature and history until the bell rings as he goes to the emergency staircase of this highschool near the gates to see the prologue of the apocalypse.

Yami used his [Presence] to sense what is happening now in the front gate as he notices a female teacher talking to a weird-looking guy outside of the gates as the female teacher said " what the hell are you doing here!? Did you know this is a high school" 

She continues to blabber around as the weird-looking man goes inside the school while he is bolting towards the female teacher but the male physical teacher blocks the weird-looking guy.

The P.E teacher blocks him while the weird man bites his arm as the P.E teacher screams while the blood goes like a fountain sizzling in the air.

"AAAAHH AHHHHH!!"

The P.E teacher lies down as he cursed about his arm as the teachers saw that, they immediately panicked as they screamed.

As they want to run, the weird-looking guy bit the female teacher in her necks and that's the prologue of this HOTD world.

Yami wants to let the zombies go for the peoples as many of them have evil karma and don't want to help them while he is helpless in the few with good karma and thought that it's only a few of them and he's saving this world.

This world needs sacrifice as he will help them to create and kill all of the zombies later as Yami discovers that the story now is ongoing and he sees a lot of zombies now just biting high school girls and boys like chocolate.

In the corridor of the school, there is a purple-haired girl holding a wooden sword while fighting the zombies as she hits the zombie's fatal weaknesses. She is Saeko Busujima, who is a swordswoman. Saeko has sexy curves and big breasts while her face is so attractive and releasing mature aura like ara~ara though. She is finding survivors to help her as she is only one and only a human being that has a stamina limit while maiming the zombies and walks slowly.

He immediately finds Rei and Hisashi as he helped them go to the rooftop while he follows the flow of the story here in the rooftop.

Rei has a brown-haired that is ponytailed, has nice looking curves, firm breasts, and THICC legs while bringing a lance-looking weapon.

(AN: as for Hisashi, fuck you. I don't want to describe him)

Rei calls his dad, who is working for the police as his dad replied that Japan is in the emergency state now and using the JSF to deal with the zombies as their phone call is downed while they are panicking right except for Yami, our MC.

They go and block the staircase of the rooftop as Hisashi is bitten while asking for him to be killed. Yami equipped his [Yamato] as he brutally chops the head of Hisashi.

Hisashi is a good man though because he has the mentality that he will have to die or many people will be bitten by him once he became a zombie. Yami commend him for being a man though in the original story Takashi let Hisashi and Rei almost bitten by Hisashi.

Yami removes his jacket as he covers the body of Hisashi meanwhile Rei is hysterically screaming right now because her boyfriend got killed by Yami. 

Yami kissed her forcefully to calm her down as Rei struggled but calms down and stops crying. Now that Rei is relaxed, Yami motivated her by saying " we have to live right now in this apocalypse! We don't want to waste Hisashi's life as he sacrifices for us! You need to stay alive okay?"

Rei cried and Yami hugs her tightly as they cleared the zombies in the rooftop while Yami is in the front while Rei is a backup.

Meanwhile, Kohta Hirano and Saya Takagi are in the workshop room as they fended the zombies. Kohta created a nailgun as he shoots in the glabella of the zombies perfectly precise as they find and runs so sneaky to the corridor.

While in the infirmary, Shizuka Marikawa is getting her first aid kit as she is protected by a loyal man. The loyal man is bitten by many zombies through while Shizuka is cornered now, there is a purple-haired woman with a wooden sword to help her as they leave to the infirmary and walks quietly as they don't want to get noticed by zombies.

Yami and Rei are in the corridor of the as they heard a screaming voice while Yami used his [Presence] just to see Saya, who is cornered by a zombie while a fat-glasses man is holding a customized nailgun as it has no bullets now. 

Yami immediately runs as he slashed his [Yamato] in the zombies blocking him while he sensed a purple-haired woman helping Saya as she killed the zombie while Saya is filled with blood in her body. Saya cried as Yami goes to her side and hugs her tightly, staining his shirt with blood now in it. 

Saeko noticed Yami's sword and Yami, who has a powerful and mysterious aura surrounding him as Saeko is amused and thought about this man is a swordsman like her too as she introduced herself to Yami and co.

Now they introduced themselves to each other Shizuka Marikawa is a nurse in the infirmary, her body had sexy curves in it like an hourglass in her waist, a fucking big breasts that it threatened to burst out in her white shirt.

Now Kohta Hirano is a fat man with glasses in his face, Kohta is a military freak that loves gun as he created a nail gun in the workshop all by himself.

They are now in the Teacher's room as Saya is cleaning herself which is filled with blood earlier as they thought about the situation. Saya explained all the things happening right now as they watch the T.V with a girl reporting it live while in the background are many people now getting bitten by zombies as the girl got bitten too and be a snack for zombies.

Saya thinks about the plan as they are going outside to find a vehicle as they escape to the school she said "let's find a bus outside of the school and escape here "

Shizuka carelessly said " there is a bus in the garage of this school though" although Shizuka is an airheaded type of girl, she is useful when time is needed as Shizuka is a nurse. 

They go downstairs and see a lot of zombies as they thought who will distract the zombies while looking at each other.

Yami instantly said that " I will go " as Rei is so scared because if she loses Yami too, she doesn't know what she can do. Saeko interjects by saying "No, I will go "

Yami replied " don't dispute against me as we don't have time now, Saeko," he said it making Saeko slightly blushed because this is the first time they meet and Yami is using her first name now. She thought that this man is so amusing and straightforward.

Rei worriedly said, " Why are you doing it!?" As she stared at Yami's face filled with seriousness and maturity.

"because I want to live," Yami said while walking in the downstairs calmy and looked at the zombies around as he throws a thing to make the zombies go to it as he goes upstairs to see shocked faces of them while they are staring at Yami, who is so calm even in the middle of zombies.

Saeko frowned while she looked at him as if a monster because who can calmly go in there as his steps have no sound, looking so professional in demonstrating it like an assassin.

Yami instantly breaks the silence by saying " can we go now? The sun is going down now" as he said that, the group snapped in their shocked face and continues to move in the parking lot of school where a bus is there.

Yami and the group walk slowly while they heard a scream that provokes the zombie as they going to that sound they hear.

"Go run! Saeko and I are in the front while Kohta and Rei will be in the back as Shizuka and Saya are in the middle" Yami said ordering them like a leader as Yami goes to where Shizuka and goes to destroy her skirt.

"What are you doing! It's so costly to buy this skirt" Shizuka said as she only thinks her skirt and not her life.

"Life is more important though" Yami rips the skirt to the panties that have a black color while Yami shamelessly goes to Shizuka's face and kissed her a bit and grabs her big boobs.

"Uuupppphhmmm" 

"Aaaaahhnn~"

Shizuka moans as she feels the pleasure while Yami stops what they are doing. Yami sees them as Rei and Saya is jealous of Shizuka, Saeko is slightly jealous but amused because of what he is doing and Kohta is nose-bleeding right now. 

Yami asked them shamelessly as he stared at them " you want too?" Rei nods as a chicken and Saya blushed so hard while Saeko only smiled and nods a little.

Shizuka licks her lips as she has an ara~ara vibe right now while looking at Yami's face, who is handsomely perfect yet Shizuka's eyes had an expression with yearning and lust in it.

Yami instantly shook his head and shortly moved as the group moves too, going to the direction of the parking lot while Saeko and Yami clearing the zombies blocking them.

Though Yami and Saeko are in the same tier, Yami had a lot of exposure to swordsmanship as he knows many sword techniques while Saeko only practices one and she is a woman too as their constitution is not good for it.

Saeko is amazed because Yami kills the zombies effortlessly as she wants to learn it too on how to practice that kind of sword method. The group is also shocked at how fast Yami clears the zombie, like sweeping trash as a janitor but this is not the time to be shocked as they run fast and clears zombies while heading to the bus they are seeing in their eyesight right now.

"Go open it as Saeko and I will stall time, Rei and Kohta protect Shizuka" Yami orders them as they obey in order to stay alive in this apocalypse.

Shizuka now opens the bus and sits in the driver seat as she said "wait let me adjust to it"

As Yami and Saeko are wiping the zombies, they see a man with a suit clothes as he has glasses that are planted are his face. There are also students in his back that are also running as the glasses man named Shido said: " please, wait for us!" he said that while running as he sees a student latching in his foot while the student says " please help me too! I want to live!"

Shido stared at the man as Shido kicks the student's face while Shido's eyes are filled with disgust and arrogance as he runs to the bus.

Rei worriedly said "Yami, don't let him go in," she said because she knows the attitude of that man.

"That is the man that gives you lower grades so you are only 1st year now right?!" Yami said to her as he knows all of it.

Rei is shocked because Yami knows it but feeling guilty as Rei leaves Yami and didn't say a word while going to Hisashi as the two of them are in the relationship.

Yami goes to Rei and rubs her head as he whispered in the right ear of Rei " Don't worry because that is the past and you better forget it and this man Shido, I have a plan with him as he will regret what he does to you!"

Rei cried as her heart is now opened while forgetting the past feud with Yami and she said with puffy eyes " you better take revenge for me!" Yami kissed her slightly as they are on the bus while saying to Rei " just believe in your man, Okay?"

Rei is happy and regretful as why did she leave this handsome man and goes to another while she shook her head and stop her thoughts.

Saeko and the girls noticed it as they have a jealous expression written in their face while Kohta is crying blood and said in his mind 'RIAJU, YOU SHOULD JUST EXPLODE!'

Now Shido and his group get on the bus as Shizuka rapidly stepped the start engine and used the steering wheel as the bus now is moving away from the school, leaving nothing but their dead classmates while the sun is setting down now.

(YEET, the description of mine is too stupid hahaha we all know we want in this HOTD world though hehee)

2