016 Annie Succumbs
3.8k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Jay may not have a lot of practical experience regarding sex. Since he only had sex with Liz and right now, Annie. Theoretically, he was still knowledgeable. He knows that a woman's G - spot, as they call it, is just underneath the clitoris. It can be reached by hands and also cocks. 

He was lucky he did find Liz's G - spot before, but since it being his first ever intercourse, with both lives he lived and currently living, he was not able to explore much about a woman's vagina.

While thinking on how to make Annie moan loudly, the slime sent an image in his mind, it might have perceived what Jay wants because the image contains Annie's body but with areas that has red spots in varied shades scattered from head to toe. Especially around her pussy which is has the most red spots.

Jay decided to try touching these spots, he first pulled out his cock and just rested it on top of her mound. Since they still have a lot of time, he didn't mind satisfying his curiosity on what these varying shades of red spots are for.

Annie thought that Jay changed his mind, not minding the slight emptiness and disappointment, she almost breathe in relief when suddenly Jay moved.

Jay reached for Annie's right ear with a light shade of red, caressing it, pinching it from time to time which made Annie close her eyes. After observing for a while the light red shade was almost negligible, another light shade appeared on Annie's left ear. And when Jay licked another brighter red spot on her shoulder that made Annie's body shiver, Jay pretty much figure out the image sent to him by the slime.

These spots are the body's erogenous zones. The lighter shades of red spots on the body gives a small amount of pleasure and the redder the spot, the more pleasure it gives. Some spots change places like the one on her ear but some are constant just like on her shoulder, the shades will turn lighter but will go back to its original shade after some time passes.

Jay was delighted from this discovery, his slime is more useful than he thought. It was not indicated on the description when he bought it.

"Annie, do you really not want me to fuck you?" Jay asked with another naughty plan in his mind.

"If I say that I don't want it, will you release me?" Annie asked back.

"Hmmm.. let's just put it like this. I will just touch and maybe shower your body with kisses until I'm satisfied but I will not fuck you unless you ask for it. After that, I will release you, delete the video and keep my mouth sealed. What do you think? It's a lot better than having me to fuck you again right?" Jay said giving another hope for Annie and crushing it in the end.

"Really, will you not fuck me and release me in the end?"

"Yeah, unless you ask for it, my cock will not enter your pussy." Jay promised.

Annie thought for awhile before nodding her head and agreeing to another one of Jay's naughtiness. 

And so started Annie's pleasure hell, Jay started licking, sucking or nibbling her ears, neck and shoulders while his hands kneaded her big breast and pinching her nipples. Annie's body jerked from the pleasure. "Mmmmm..." She moaned softly, her mind still suppressing the pleasure, as Jay's lips curve into a smile. Encouraged, Jay continued pleasuring alternately from her breast upwards and when Annie starts squirming under him indicating she's near climax, he stops his ministrations and then resumes after awhile. 

Then he moved lower he put her nipples together and put it inside his mouth where he alternately flicked it with his tongue, suckled it and nibbled her nipples while the tip of his dick is poking the entrance of her wet cave, as these parts are one with the brightest shades of red, "oooohhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh..." making Annie's body quiver once more prompting Jay to stop.

After awhile Jay once again repeated pleasuring her nipples and the entrance of her dripping wet pussy, "ooohhh mmmm.. mmy goddd, mmm mooorrrreee!!!" Annie moaned as soon as she felt his tongue and cock asking for more and also louder than before. 

Then Jay released her nipples and stopped teasing her cave entrance as he kissed down Annie's stomach, licked her navel as his hands travelled inside her legs near her pussy but not touching it. His hands moved up and down her legs almost reaching her mound teasing for a second before moving back again as his kisses travelled to her legs, light kisses around her pussy, stimulating her. "Aaaahhhh!!" Annie moaned loudly in frustration as his hips jerked upward to catch Jay's lips but not reaching it.

"Say it Annie, say what you want." Jay whispered like a devil in her ear nibbling it then giving her body light kisses while the head of his cock once again started poking the entrance of her pussy.

"Oooohhhh.. mmmmm..." Annie moaned once again with the sliver of her mind still struggling.

"Say it Annie, scream to the heavens what you want, who knows, I might be able to help you." Jay said hoarsely as he is also reaching the end of his patience and just want to fuck her wantonly but no he can't, he must not lose this battle. So he picked up her legs, held her feet and licked her toes sending another shiver up Annie's spine, as he continued to poke her entrance with his cock. 

"Mmm, oohh oohh mmmnn, fff- aaahh.." Annie moaned. Nooo, I want it! I want a cock inside meee! Nooo.. Annie's mind screaming like a thin thread holding on to reason.

"You don't hold back Annie, let yourself experience happiness. Let yourself go. I know you want it. You just have to say it." The devil whispered once again as he nibbled her toes and pushing his cock a bit inside her cave before retreating, fully giving Annie's body a delectable sample of what's to come.

Annie's last thread of reason broke as she felt the head of his cock stretch her cunt slightly. "AAAAHHH!!! I WANT IT!!! PLUNGE YOUR COCK INSIDE MY PUSSY!!! FUCK ME!!! BREED ME JAYYY! AHHH.."

"Ugh, good job Annie!" Jay said as he slammed home deep into Annie's womb and filled it to the brim with his cum, then Annie followed as she released herself and reached a mind blowing orgasm.

37