20 Not Much of a Choice
3.5k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon, our plans might change depending on the character of my friends. Kyle and I might be travelling out of the country soon. I will leave you here to concentrate on your career first. But still don't forget to gather information about the businesses I want to venture, our competitors and potential allies. Jay informed as he waited for Marie to wake up. He changed his mind and just wanted to be the sole owner of the business that he thought of doing. He can't blame Greg for cheating because he's also doing it to them. So what if he's selfish, it's not like he won't help them if they are in need. It would be also easier for him to make decisions instead of calling all shareholders have a discussion before coming up with a decision. Jay then decided to just let them share with the restaurant. 55% for Mike, 15% for him then 10% each for Alfie, Mark and Greg so as not to disappoint them.

Marie opened her eyes into a room with warm lighting on a soft bed. She was in Jay's bedroom in the clinic. Then she saw Jay in deep thought at the edge of the bed near her feet.

Jay felt her move and turn his head and gave her a smile, "good evening sleepyhead."

Marie rolled her eyes at him with a smile and retorted, "other guys would surely say sleeping beauty."

"Here, drink water first." Jay shrugged and offered. Marie took it and drank the glass of water. "Refreshing, what did add in it? It taste sweet and I feel full of energy."

"Honey."

"Oh, there's the Jay that I know, who treasure his words." Annie teased. 

Jay ignored her words, he sat beside her on the bed, his hands brushed her hair at the back of her ears and kissed her. From light kisses on her lips, gently nibbling on them, full of care before using his tongue to part her lips and explore deeper into her sweet mouth, he sucked her tongue and entangled it with his while his hands behaved at her back and head and just hugged her closer to him. 

Jay stopped the kiss, put his forehead to hers as he breathe and said, "Marie, I can't promise to love you because I'm also just a jerk who uses his dick to think. I won't promise but I will give you my word, as long as I'm alive in this world and no matter how many women I fuck, I will not leave you. I may get tired of the others but not you. If you believe me, I will make you pregnant and let Greg raise the child as his and get him back for you if you want. If you don't believe me, I will just fuck you over and over again but you will never bear a child from me."

"Pffft... Shouldn't it be that if I don't believe you, we will treat today like nothing ever happened?" Marie laughed at the choices that Jay gave.

"Huh? Oh sorry, it was my dick thinking for me and I think its correct. Who the fuck will pass up on the chance to bed you Marie. The choice is if you want a child or not." Jay said proudly. "Anyway, no rush, you have until we finish dinner."

Jay then got his phone and called Greg. "Greg, why didn't you come? ... Oh, I see, haha, you're right about that. Well you see, I want to ask if Marie can sleepover my house tonight, I plan to invite you guys tomorrow night for another party ... I'll let you taste my Dad's recipe so I need someone who knows the kitchen for practice tonight... Don't worry, I will also invite Liz over in case... Nah, not that, of course I care about my sister's reputation. Ok, thanks man, I will let you swallow your tongue tomorrow." Jay hang up after Greg gave his approval for Marie to sleepover. 

Then he called Mike, Mark and Alfie to inform them of the party and about the food. He also asked Alfie for Liz to sleepover with Marie, to which Alfie agreed as he'd not been at home since after the party.

After that, he looked towards Marie. "Wash your face Marie, I'll tell Kyle to set the table so we can all eat before we go home."

Marie was speechless at how fast Jay can make up excuses so she just nodded her head and went to wash her face. Well, it was originally his intention to ask Jay to fuck her so, no changes there, even her lips down below seem excited as she can feel it starting to moisten. The only thing she needed to decide is if she wants a child or not. 

"Marie, come on, let's eat." Jay came back to call her for dinner.

"Uhm, Jay, can I ask you first. How do you know that I will surely get pregnant? If I want sex during pregnancy, will you still do me?" Marie asked.

"I'll cum buckets inside your womb, so full that my semen will just need a little push to into that waiting fertile eggs of yours. I will still have sex with you during pregnancy even if you refuse." Jay said dominantly as answer to her questions.

"Then.. then, I want to have a child with you." Marie said with determination as she looked directly in his eyes. Jay smiled as he hugged her tight while he sneakily got a part of the Nursing Slime from Azure in his hands. They kissed fervently as one of Jay's hands traveled to her wet entrance slipping the nursing slime inside, he also deactivated his Contraception Skill as his fingers went in and out of her cave before stopping. "Let's eat first, you'll need all the energy you can get later."

"Hhmm, alright." She said as they walked together to the makeshift dining area at the reception.

When they got there, Jay introduced them to each other. "Marie, this is Kyle, my assistant, he's also a registered nurse. And this is Leon, the soon to be superstar in our country, so if you want an autograph, might as well ask now. He's also the one working on the business side. Leon, Kyle, this is Marie, wife of my friend Greg."

They all greeted each other and then sat down to eat dinner. The dinner was simple but fun as Kyle knows a lot of funny jokes making Marie and the others laugh. Then Kyle and Leon went to wash the dishes and arrange back the furnitures while Jay and Marie went to get their things.

32