19 Lust Blossoming
3.5k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, is she still single?" Marie asked.

"Unmarried, I don't know if she has a boyfriend though, I don't ask personal questions like that." Jay replied. Then she watched Marie walked out and catch up to Risa. Marie's wearing a halter top that hugged her body tightly and end above the navel showing her stomach and a mini skirt paired with stockings and hilled sandals. The sight of her pert ass made Jay's dick jump in excitement.

He did not bother following though and just sort out his things to bring home. When he was almost done, he saw Marie back looking at him with pity.

"What's that look for?" Jay asked.

"Pity. She's engaged to be married in 6 months." Marie said as she sat on top of the table. "Oh but I did ask her to help find a match for you." She playfully said as her skirt ride up her crossed legs showing her wearing a garter belt.

Jay had to act shy and flustered, knowing that Marie is teasing him. He turned around to drink water in gulps furthering the giggles of Marie. "Anyway, like I asked earlier which you chose to ignore, where's Greg?"

"Hmph! That guy bailed out on me in the middle of shopping. Someone called him for an emergency meeting he said." Marie answered losing the giggles.

"Must be something important." Jay covered for Greg, knowing that when Marie asked for shopping, it's the shop til you drop kind.

"Did you know that you're talking rudely? Why don't you face me?" Marie asked then a smile appeared on her face when she saw Jay's ears turn reddish. "Come on, don't be shy, its just us. This is the reason why you're still single. You need to be confident and boldly approach the girl you like." Marie said while giggling.

Jay just scratched his head. "Let's pretend that I am the girl you like. Come on, turn around and approach me confidently." Jay turned around with a serious face while showing the large swelling under his pants. Marie's eyes widen seeing something big hiding under his pants. Her pussy twitched once again remembering the night she was touching it. Mesmerized by the sight, she did not notice Jay had already walked in front of her and put his hands on each side of her.

"Marie, I like you." Marie looked up to his face when she heard him then Jay with a soft smile held her chin and kissed her open lips and let his tongue explore her sweetness. Her legs unknowingly parted, like it has a mind of its own, allowing Jay to step in between them and let Jay's body come closer together with hers. Then Marie felt his tongue entangle hers and like a bolt of lightning on her mind, she pushed Jay away weakly. Jay stopped kissing her but remained in place, looking directly into her eyes.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Marie asked in a whisper, her eyes darting from place to place and can't look directly into his.

"Doing what you said." Jay said matter of factly.

"Are you nuts? I'm married and to Greg no less, your brother!" She said in soft anger.

"I know but so what? I also know you like to try fucking me and I would also like that. Isn't that why your in such slutty clothes? Aren't you offering yourself to me?" Jay pointed out hoarsely as his hands traveled between her legs making Marie tremble. "Ooohhh, such obscene crotchless panties too. And you're already wet for me with just a kiss. You are a slut. Am I right?" Jay stated as his hands traced the slit of her wet lips sending tingles deep inside her cave. "Uunngghh, yes!" Marie said in gritted teeth to stop herself from moaning loudly. "Yes what? You need to make it clear so that I won't misinterpret your answer." Jay said as his other hand lightly caressed the skin of her exposed flat belly. "Mmm.. yes, I'm a slut! Yes, I dressed like this for you! Mmmhhh yes, I want you to fuck me!" Marie stated while panting feeling hotter with every touch of Jay.

"Since Greg is not here, I will make sure to enjoy your body. Of course, I will also satisfy you, it's a promise." Jay whispered while nibbling and licking Marie's ear.

Jay once again kissed her, this time Marie responded with enthusiasm. The hot kiss lasted until they parted for a breath before kissing passionately again. Their tongues intertwine and explore each other and a string of saliva connected their lips as they parted to breathe. "I'm curious, how is it like you're not even guilty cheating on Greg?" Jay asked while catching his breath after a passionate kiss. 

He was puzzled as compared to Annie who was so tough against cheating on Mark, Marie even took the initiative to seduce him herself. As far as he knows, all of them are in love and loyal to each other.

"I discovered years ago that Greg has another woman even before we were married. He already has a 6 year old daughter outside while we still don't have a child." Marie poured her heart out. "Oh and our sex life? Aside from that night when we got home from the get together, I can't remember the last time we made love..." 

Then Marie said sincerely, "I love him Jay, but I'm tired. So I decided to at least satisfy my body to temporarily forget the pain in my heart." Her tears fell when she finished narrating. Jay kissed her tears away as he hugged Marie for comfort. No words can lessen what she's feeling and what she needed right now is someone who will listen to her troubles. Marie cried years of her heartache to his chest, while Jay rub her back to ease her breathing.

When the cries stopped and her breathing became even, Jay found her already asleep on his chest. Marie has cried herself to exhaustion.

Kyle, go outside and buy dinner for four, we'll have dinner here at the clinic.

Leon, go find out information from all of my brothers, good and bad, I want a complete report, prioritize on Greg Mills, I need it tomorrow.

Jay made a series of orders as he laid Marie to the bed. He then bought a Stamina Pills, crushed one of it and put a small amount on a glass of water for Marie while thinking of what to do in this kind of situation.

34