26 Quickie Before Lunch
3k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay sat on the couch at the living area and watched tv while waiting for his women to wake up. After a while, the doorbell rang and Leon ushered Auntie Zen in.

"Good morning Jay." Aunt Zen greeted.

"Good morning Auntie Zen, Liz is still sleeping." Jay informed with a smile.

"Ah no, I came here to look for you." Aunt Zen said.

"Please sit Auntie. Is there something I can help you with?"

"I just want to ask if there is space on your clinic. You see, my youngest daughter is looking for a clinic, but as you know, almost the good part of the city center already occupied." Aunt Zen explained.

"Oh, your daughter is also a doctor. In which field does she specialize?" Jay asked.

"If I'm not wrong she said she's an OB something. Ah pardon my low education, I can't remember." Aunt Zen apologized.

Jay's eyes sparkled in delight. Just yesterday he was planning to find an OB and now heavens delivered one for him. "Oh, she's an OB, you have such an outstanding daughter Aunt. How about we wait for her tomorrow so we can all go together at the clinic and discuss the terms when she's satisfied in my place? What do you think Aunt Zen?" Jay suggested.

"Really? Oh Jay, you are as kind as ever. I will call and tell my daughter what you said. Thank you so much!" Aunt Zen sincerely said.

"No thanks needed Aunt, you're also helping me in a way, since I plan to concentrate on business, so the clinic will be usually closed than open. If ever we reach an agreement, my clinic will still be open to serve people." Jay righteously said.

"Then, I will take my leave first. I still have take care of the house. I will come later to help prepare for tonight." Aunt Zen said.

"Thanks Aunt Zen! We really do need help here." Jay said as Aunt Zen stood up and turned to leave. A bit later, Leon also went out.

"How is it Kyle? Will you be able to teach this to Mike?" Jay asked as he entered the kitchen area and sat on a chair.

Kyle gave him a cup of coffee and answered, "No problem, I just don't know if he can learn them easily."

"Let's hope so.. I also want to eat delicious food." Jay said. From what he had observed, the food in this world is very lacking compared to his original world. Then he bought 50 VP worth of drinks and food from the VS similar to what Kyle had practiced cooking for the gathering tonight. He first stored them in Azure to keep them fresh and hot.

Just before lunch, he saw both women come down the stairs, newly bathed, looking amiable and delectable, wearing skimpy dresses that hug their curves tightly, every step giving Jay a peek of the lacy panties, red and black ones, underneath. It seems Marie shared one of her clothes to Liz because Liz clearly went over last night only in her pajamas without bringing any change of clothes.

The ladies sat on each side of him. One slut in each arm, his hands inserted in their clothes and played with their bare breast as he gave them a hot morning kiss each as their soft hands touched his chest slowly going down to his crotch. Two soft hands touching his cock made Jay groaned from pleasure.

"Before we have lunch, let's go in my room and I'll give you both your breakfast." Jay said as the three of them stood up from the couch, his hands squeezing on each of their firm ass as they walked to his bedroom.

"Ok my good sluts, come and undress your Master." Jay said to which Liz and Marie happily obeyed. Marie removed his shirt and licked his nipples while Liz removed his boxers to free his already towering cock. "Liz, you lie on your back, Marie, you go on top of Liz. Both of you open your legs wide." Jay instructed that Liz and Marie did what he said.

Jay appreciated the sight of  their tight dresses hiked up to their hips and their pussies aligned, hidden in one red and one black panty. Jay then untied both lewd panties and removed them to reveal their excited and moist cunts.

His fingers entered their holes at the same time making Liz and Marie moan together at the sensation. "Hmm, say who should I fuck first?" Jay asked.

"Ooohhh Master, fuck my naughty cheating pussy, my pussy and my womb wants Master to shower them with your semen." Liz said.

"Mmm.. Master, please drill your meaty cock inside my masochistic tight cunt, screw my womb and fill it to the brim with your cum!" Marie pleaded.

Jay listened to the both of them beg pleased. It seems married women are really easier to please especially when they are neglected in bed by their husbands causing them to fall faster into pleasure. Well, at least in his theoretical knowledge, it was supposed to be like that, since he hadn't tried fucking a virgin yet.

Then without warning, he suddenly plunged his cock deep inside Marie's pussy. "Aaahhh!" Marie shout as she felt the pain and pleasure swirl as Jay really screwed her up to her womb til it hurts and at the same time spanking her still aching butt. "Oh Mashter, I'm cumminnngggg!" In no time, Marie was cumming hard on his cock, her juices drenched not only hers but also Liz's pussy.

Jay pulled out of Marie's vagina and now with his cock fully coated with her cum, he inserted his cock into Liz's waiting pussy. "Ooohhh goddd, sooo biggg!" Liz moaned in a happy shout as she finally felt his cock ramming inside her. "Ooohh Master, I love your big hard cock, my pussy and my womb are yours to fuck until you like! Please fuck this naughty married cunt hard and to your hearts content! Aaahhhmmm!" Liz said.

"Marie, expose her breasts and suck and play with it." Jay told Marie when he saw her climax had subsided. Marie pushed down the clothes and Liz's boobs bounced out. Marie captured one in her mouth and roll her tongue on Liz's nipples while her other hand pinch and teased the other.

"Oohh oohh oohhh Jay, I'm going to.. aaahh.. I'm cummmiiinnngggg!" Liz's body bucked slightly bouncing Marie's body on top of her as she reached her climax.

Next, Jay sandwich his cock between their pussies and grinding them back and forth, his cock teasing their clit. Even without Jay's orders, Liz and Marie are fondling each other's breast and hotly making out. 

"Aaahhmmm, Master, you're making me cum again.. ooohh" Marie and Liz said as they moaned with Jay's every thrust.

"Cccum.. ccuuummmiiinnggg!" "Uunngghh, I'm cumminggg!" Liz and Marie shouted as Jay blew his load on their bellies until he released every last drop.

28