29 Elevator Tease
2.7k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The elevator closed and had just started to go down when it suddenly stopped and the lights went out. "What the.. must be a small problem or a power outage. Don't worry Sandy, let's just wait, it might not take long and the guys will notice our absence." Jay stated to relaxed when he saw Sandy's body tensed.

"Ahaha, am I so obvious? I'm just a bit scared of the dark." Sandy said trying to relax her nerves.

"As if I don't know, you should be thankful you have a handsome hunk with you." He joked making Sandy giggle.

"Yes, so handsome and still single until now. Why is it?" Sandy asked.

"Isn't it because I haven't found a girl who resembles a great girl like you?"

"Oh my, when did you learn to sweet talk!?"

"Its true though." Jay said seriously as he took over the dishes and put them down the elevator floor. Then he cornered Sandy on the elevator wall, put both his hands on her waists and caress her exposed skin.

"Uh Jay? I think your drunk.." Sandy said as she tried to escape from him but to no avail.

"Yeah, you're body's making me drunk, but I think I can take more. I haven't had my fill the last time I touched you." Jay declared as he grinded his hardness on her crotch and stomach. "Don't worry, I will just touch and taste, I won't fuck you unless you want it. And, didn't you enjoy my touch last time that you had to ask more from Mike? He told me how horny you were that night." Jay whispered, tickling her ears as his hand invaded her sexy bikini and stroked her slit.

"Jay, don't! Mmph!" Sandy tried to stop Jay but was silenced with his kiss as his tongue snaked inside her mouth and entangle her tongue. Soon, her body was in heat as she slowly felt the pleasure Jay was giving her.

Jay's kisses travelled down to her neck and shoulders when he found Sandy no longer rejecting his advances. "Sandy, you're so wet. Do you want me to make you cum?" Jay whispered as he asked, while his hands and mouth did not stop pleasuring her.

"Uhh, Jay~ this is wrong..." Sandy said retaining some of her mind.

"It's not, didn't Mike allowed you last time? Besides, we are not having sex, this is just some naughty fun while we're waiting. So... Do you want to cum?" Jay asked again as he slowly inserted his finger inside her wet pussy further pushing her body in heat.

"Mmmm~ Jaaayyy~~ Make me cum!" Sandy moaned as she felt her thirst for more pleasure. In all honesty, she really was one horny wife, just that because she and her husband Mike was always busy, sex was the furthest thing from her mind. So whenever she was aroused, she can't help but want more, sadly, Mike was just a one round, quick shot that she never really enjoyed their sex. With Jay pleasuring her body, she forgot they were stuck in the elevator and just wanted more pleasure since sex was out of the question.

Hearing her answer, Jay used two fingers to slowly fuck her cunt and played with her breasts with his other hand and mouth, taking his sweet time. He accelerated a bit more to bring her to the edge but he doesn't really plan to make her cum inside the elevator. He will make her cum with her husband present.

When Sandy was almost near climax, Jay sent a signal to Kyle and soon the lights turned on and the elevator moved, thoroughly stopping what they were doing. Sandy was blushing hard as Jay picked the plates and gave it back to her slightly trembling hands. "Let's continue later." He whispered as he arranged her bikini properly as the elevator dinged and the door opened.

"Sorry guys, I didn't expect the elevator to have a problem. Sorry Sir!" Kyle apologized and acted nervous when he saw Jay.

Jay waved his hand and said, "No problem, it hasn't been used for a while so maybe it just needed some maintenance."

"Are you okay Sandy? You're face is so red." Kyle asked concerned.

"She's just a bit afraid of the dark and also a bit drunk. We'll be washing the dishes in the kitchen, you enjoy yourself upstairs with the others." Jay explained as he and Sandy made their way to the kitchen while Kyle used the elevator to go up.

As soon as the dishes were put down on the sink, Sandy jumped on Jay and her legs encircled his waist. "Fuck Jay, make me cum!" She demanded.

Jay laid her on her back on the kitchen table, her cunt on the edge with her legs dangling and opened wide. He started eating her wet pussy tasting her sweetness as he suck and flick her clit making Sandy arch her back from pleasure. "Mmm, yes yes! Jay you're so good! More~ make me cum~" Sandy moaned, no longer giving a fuck if anybody sees them and not hearing the elevator dinged once again.

Sandy then felt some weight above her, so she opened her eyes and was shocked to see her naked husband above her. Mike kissed her deep before telling her, "Sandy, you can't masturbate in someone else's kitchen but since we're already here and all of them are at the pool above, let's do naughty things here, I'm sure Jay won't mind." Then, Mike exposed her breast, let Sandy coat his cock with her saliva and pressed his hard cock in between her breast.

"Hold your breast together tightly, yes like that, keep it like that." Mike said as he started to fuck her breast. "So you're masturbating imagining all about Jay? What is he doing to you?" Mike asked.

Sandy gasped and opened her eyes wide when she felt someone continue eating her pussy at her husband's back! "Jay is licking my pussy!" She shouted to tell Mike and catch Jay in the act when she saw him peeked and winked at her.

27