40 New Prospects
1.9k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Jay opened his eyes to the sight of Sandy impaling herself in his morning wood. 

"Good mmm morning Master~" Sandy greeted sweetly, her hips not stopping.

Jay did not answer and just watched Sandy as he thought of what else to do with his sow while sometimes thrusting upwards to meet her pussy, making Sandy moan in delight.

"How about your husband?" Jay asked curious.

"Ahh master, nevermind him, just let this sow service you." Sandy replied without care.

Jay just shrugged and enjoyed the fuck. Anyway, problems that crop up can be remedied by Kyle.

He sat up and put both nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on them. One hand fondling Sandy's ass, the other playing with her clit before cumming deep inside her womb without warning.

Sandy's pleasure shot through the roof as her moans can be heard throughout the whole house.

Jay took a bath and left the aftermath for Sandy to clean up, then ate his breakfast with Mike. The man ate and conversed with Jay happily, totally forgetting what happened the night before and also forgot the whereabouts of his wife, as if everything was normal.

Jay left after eating and drove to the clinic to take his 'rent' from Diana inside the restroom.

Diana breathe a sigh of relief when Jay left after she gave him a blowjob and drank his semen once. The only problem was that she had to change her panties again because they were wet, as she also climax together with him.

This time, Jay sat on the passenger seat as Carl drove the car to Mermia Ocean Park. Carl got out of the car while Jay disappeared inside Azure. Jay stayed there to cultivate until Carl called him through telepathy, they had agreed that he will inform Jay when its time for lunch.

Carl then led the way to a cosplay restaurant and they were assisted inside a private box. Of course, this was supposed to be a wholesome cosplay restaurant where everyone can come, eat and enjoy looking at waiters and waitresses in different anime costumes. 

But Carl had already hypnotized the owner and the staffs while Jay was cultivating, so now Jay can do whatever he wants and eat for free with the owner personally entertaining them.

"Mr. Auburn, your restaurant is really unique. I wonder how you got to have this kind of idea for a restaurant?" Jay praised and asked the owner while waiting for their food to arrive.

Mr. Auburn chuckled and proudly narrated how the restaurant came to be.

Apparently, it goes a long way back when he and his wife were still studying. Nick Auburn and his wife, Alice, has been fond of animations when they were young and had also once attended a cosplay event. Though, they did not personally participated, they had watched as their favorite characters come to life. It was a novel experience for them. 

So when they got married and had saved up, they put up this business. Alice is now a guidance counselor in Freia Academy and helps the girls who are financially lacking by giving them a part time job in the restaurant. While Nick was the one who managed the restaurant.

Most parents in the academy protested at first but after investigation, it was proven to only help the students that are having financial problems and even part of the income goes to orphanages to help children in their education.

So now, most parents patronize them, that in turn made their restaurant popular to both teens and families.

"What an inspiring story. I also admire Mr. Auburn for not succumbing to temptation. If it was me, it would be hard not to lay hands on these beautiful staffs you have."

"I guess you're right about that. Although all these girls and boys are beautiful, I think my wife and daughters are still the most beautiful." Nick said, his words oozing with love for his family as he showed Jay their pictures from his phone.

The picture showed Alice in the middle and their two daughters, Tina and Lina, standing beside their mother, all of them smiling in happiness and love. 

Alice showed a gentle temperament from the picture with a mature beauty and delicate body. Tina, on the other hand, looked like a cold beauty, the eldest with a bombshell body while Lina had a mischievous look and a smaller body compared to the two.

Jay from the bottom of his heart gave birth to evil thoughts, wanting to put his hands on both Nick's family and their staffs. Since he's wasting the chance to taste them, Jay would taste them for him.

Jay looked at Nick who was now put in a trance by Carl. Then he ordered the restaurant to temporarily close when the last customer went out and put the sign 'On Break' at the door.

At the private room, all staff stood naked, men separated from the women, as Jay ask Carl to pick two men with the longest and biggest dicks and Jay picked two of the most beautiful and sexy women of the batch.

Of course, Jay took his time kissing and fondling every girls' body before picking the two that he liked the most.

Those not picked were asked to put back their clothes, go back and act as normal, while Jay and company went to the manager's office then transferred to Azure.

Jay sat on the couch with one girl in each leg as he said, "Nick, give me a good show."

Then Nick nodded and got on all fours and started licking one of the guys, Danny, who was lying on his back with both of his legs up showing Nick his ass and cock. 

Nick inserted his tongue inside Danny's asshole as Nick's hands stroked Danny's cock, from semi erect to full erection before taking it inside his mouth to suck. 

Jordan, on the other hand, poured oil inside Nick's ass and around it as he used his finger to loosen his asshole.

While all of this was happening, it was being filmed by Carl. Capturing every pleasurable moan and expression on Nick's face as he was soon roasted by cocks.

Not long after, Jay led the girls inside his bedroom. He was not interested in watching men fuck, but he did make sure they all enjoy the experience and make it a habit to meet and fuck everyday.

14