39 Goodnight Brother Mike
2.6k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay sat the weak and exhausted Sandy on his lap and showed her who she sprayed her juices to, and Mike also showed signs that he would soon wake up.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. it seems your juices woke Mike up from his sleep." Jay whispered as he nibbled her ear, one hand fondling her breast and the other playing with her clit. "I wonder how he'd react if he sees us like this."

"No! No, Master please do something, don't let him see us!" Sandy pleaded.

"Why? Didn't he ask you to do this, he's also in the know, so why should we hide?" Jay whispered softly his lips trailing kisses from her ears to her neck, shoulders and back, his hands never stopping from playing with her breast and pussy.

"No. No. Please master." Sandy tearfully asked.

"Sure but I have conditions. From now on you will be honest with me and let me cum inside your womb. Easy right?" Jay declared.

Sandy closed her eyes not wanting to answer but Mike groaned and moved to wake up. Not wanting her husband to see her current state she answered in affirmation.

"I agree! I agree, Master please put Mike to sleep."

As soon as Sandy agreed, Jay signalled to Kyle to hypnotize Mike and Sandy with different suggestions. 

Sandy will obey Jay and answer honestly, she will also only see Mike going back to sleep not waking up no matter how loud she was. And add a notch to her sensitivity everytime she hears Jay say the word reward.

While the truth was that Mike would wake up and see his wife but he can't move, can't make a sound and can't hurt himself. After a few more instructions, Kyle nodded to Jay.

Jay saw Mike slowly opened his eyes.

"To seal the deal, you have to put it in yourself, sow." Jay said while smirking evilly at Mike who was watching wide eyed.

Sandy's body was bent on all fours on the floor with Jay behind her, his cock pointing towards the hole of her pussy.

Mike's angry eyes watched as Sandy slowly moved her hips backwards to take in Jay's huge cock. Then Jay suddenly pushed in and caught Sandy off guard. Mike heard and saw how Sandy squealed like a pig, as her face warped in pleasure as she reached climax with Jay just pushing his cock in.

"Oink! Master.. sooo good! Oinnkk!"

"Let me hear you say who you are again." Jay ordered as she thrusted in and out of her gaping pussy.

"Oinnnk! I am Master's sow, a lewd pig who loves master's cock! Oiiinnkk!"

"Good pet, here's a reward." Jay plunged deeper once before getting back to his regular rhythm while giving Mike a smirk.

"Oiiinnnkk! Thank you Master."

"So tell me, do you like being my pet or Mike's wife?" Jay asked and Sandy shivered at the question.

"Master's sow! I like being Master's sow!" She answered as Mike's eyes redden from anger and sadness.

"Such a LOYAL sow. As reward, Master will indulge you once and let you cum anytime you want even before your Master." Jay emphasized the word loyal while he deepened his thrust once again and with two rewards, Sandy's sensitivity also doubled. 

"Oooooiiiiinnnnkkk! Denk gyu Mashter" Sandy climaxed before she could even say her thanks.

Sandy's mind had gone blank and just continued squealing like a pig making Jay a bit irritated at her noise.

"Sow, you're so noisy, your husband might wake up again. Kyle, come and help me cover her mouth." Jay ordered and soon a cock was inserted in her mouth, Kyle's. "Make sure to milk him hard, you cock loving pig."

Sandy's squeals finally died down as she sucked a cock with her mouth and pussy. She was already out of it and her body was only moving to seek the pleasure of the flesh. She tasted Kyle's cum as he shot inside her mouth and she swallowed all of it down her stomach.

"Oink, Mashter, this cock loving pig wants to taste your cum inside my cum loving womb. Oink! Please fuck me hard and shoot it all inside my gaping drenched pussy! Oink!"

"Oh, you even learned how to beg for your Master's cum, good job pet. I will give you another reward." Jay said as he yanked her and carried her while his cock still plunged in and out of her pussy. Then he beckoned Kyle when he saw him rested and his cock ready to go again, to fuck Sandy's ass.

Sandy was startled as she did not expect another cock to enter in her other hole. But with her sensitivity tripled, her head still bent back to Kyle's shoulders and her eyes rolled upwards as she reached a notch higher type of climax.

"How does having a cock in both holes feel?" Jay asked.

"Ooohh ooohhh soooo goood! Fuck me mmmm moooore, ooohh ggggodddd, I can't take it Master, my mind will breeeaak! I won't be aaahhh able oooohhh to go back.." Sandy intermittently replied as she moaned while drools came out of her mouth, her pussy dripping with her juices and her mind clinging to the last bit of sanity she had.

"No worries, we'll fix you up, so you can let go of your mind and just enjoy the ride." Jay assured her and just like that, Mike's wife was gone and a cock loving pig was born.

"Oink oink oiiinnnkk" was all Sandy could utter while being fucked to oblivion in her two holes. Then Jay whispered to her and she happily agreed.

She moved her head to look at Mike, not caring to see him that he was now awake and watching her with wide red eyes, she said, "I'm sorry honey, I failed to fight this cocks and this pleasure, it was just too good compared to your small and one time quick shooting dick. But don't worry, you will still get your recipes and even get to live in this house. Then I will take care of the children while you work hard for their future. I'm just not sure if it would be your semen that would impregnate me." 

Then she turned to Jay, "Master, I did what you said, please hurry and give me your sperm, I want to sire your children."

"Pigs don't get pregnant with humans, they give birth to piglets." Jay educated her as Kyle chuckled at his wicked Master. "But since you did what Master said, I will reward you."

Sandy's sensitivity quadrupled and her mind broke further she couldn't even utter the sound of a pig's squeal nor normal words. She came at every thrust of both cocks and she could only scream and shudder as she fainted after Kyle and Jay shot ropes of cum deep inside her womb and ass.

Jay and Kyle left Sandy collapsed on the floor naked as Jay walked to sit infront of Mike. "Your wife was truly delectable. She was tight despite being married to you for years. Thanks!" Jay said as he smiled and licked his lips.

"Fuck you Jay! I will kill you!" Mike raged and cursed but still can't move.

"You want my recipes? Then this is the price you pay. Don't worry about killing me. You won't even remember what happened tonight. While I still get to fuck my pig, oh I mean your wife, you will work hard to raise children that does not belong to you. Your dreams would still come true." Mike cursed with all his strength while Jay remained smiling as he said, "Goodnight, Brother Mike."

20