38 Angry and Drunk
2k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fine. Although the recipe had strict requirements in its processing and cooking method, I'm confident I would learn everything before our restaurant opens." Mike replied to Jay's question.

"I really admire your talent and hard work. If I was in your place, I don't know if I could do it." Jay praised while wanting to punch the smug look on Mike's face. Then he smiled as he lifted his foot and rested it in between Sandy's smooth legs.

"Hm? Are you alright?" Mike asked Sandy when he noticed her body slightly jump on her chair.

"Oh, nothing, I just find the food so delicious, if you continue like this, I think I'll turn into Annie the 2nd Foodie." Sandy joked as she felt her legs being parted by Jay's foot.

Since she was only wearing the underwear Jay gave her, it was easy for his foot to play with her clit while occasionally pushing the special underwear.

Ting! ting! ting!

"Oh I almost forgot the meat I left at the stove!" Mike exclaimed as he rushed into the kitchen to check.

As soon as Mike turned his back, Jay signaled to Sandy to go down on him and she had no choice but to obey.

Sandy ducked under the table and went between Jay's legs as she pulled out the cock that has been on her mind all day. Soon she was engrossed licking it while Jay ate in relish, that she didn't notice Mike had come back.

"Where's Sandy?" He asked as he put four cans of beer on the table.

"She went to the washroom." Jay answered as he felt her body taut with nervousness. "Oh, is this a celebration?" Jay asked as he sink lower in her chair, held Sandy's head and invaded Sandy's mouth with his hard cock.

"Nah, I'm just happy, my dreams are almost at my reach!" Mike excitedly said.

Below the table, Sandy was doing her best to be quiet as Jay played with her pussy with his foot while her mouth served his cock.

After Mike and Jay finished their two cans each of beer, Kyle appeared and gave them more beer so they continued drinking until Mike was drunk.

"Hey Jay, what do you think of my wife?" Mike slurred as he asked in his drunken state.

"A loyal wife." Jay answered simply.

"Pft." Mike laughed at Jay's answer. "Yeah, I agree. Sandy's really loyal."

"Why'd you laugh then? Would you rather want her to be otherwise?" Jay asked.

"Nah. Its just tasted stale sometimes, without a new flavor, its boring. Not to mention we haven't had kids yet. Oh but we can do it soon! When I earn stably, she can stay at home and take care of the kids while I work for our future." Mike ranted.

"I'm sure your ideal life will come true soon." Jay said.

"Fuck yeah. Soon you will leave this house to us and you're gonna be out of our lives, you fucker. Hahaha!" Mike slurred and laughed, forgetting who he was talking to before sleep reclaim his consciousness.

"Ahh pet, Mike is so dark when drunk, don't you think so?" Jay looked down to the loyal wife who was still busy pleasuring his cock.

Sandy kept quiet not wanting to agree with Jay. "Get on all fours on top of the table and face your husband."

"B-but.."

"No buts, you're my pet from today until all the recipes are given to you right? Or you want to be punished instead." Jay reminded her.

Having drank alcohol and also angry at what Mike had just said, Jay didn't care anymore about him.

Sandy, on the other hand, obeyed Jay as she got up and moved on top of the table. Jay removed her special panties and tossed it aside and then dived his face into her gaping entrance and licked inside.

"Aaahhh!" Sandy bent her head back as she screamed in pleasure. She felt electrified as her pussy was finally stimulated by Jay.

"You sow, you forgot your husband and screamed as you cum. I don't care though if he sees you like this." Jay said as she slapped her butt hard one after the other making Sandy shiver and scream in both pain and pleasure.

Then Jay tore her dress in two and lay her on her back, he put together her thighs and raised it until she can see her own drenched pussy with her eyes. "Sandy, you drink too." Jay said as he poured a can of beer on her hole, overflowing down towards her body to her breast and mouth. Then Jay drunk beer from her pussy together with her juices.

"Kyle! Bring me a wine here at the table." Sandy froze from fear of being seen but her pussy just spit more of her juice instead. "Ahh, you sow, getting excited from being seen by Kyle. Do you want him to drink from your mouth too?"

"No!" She denied.

Kyle brought a small wine bottle, uncapped it and handed it over to Jay. "Make her sip too Kyle through kiss, I think my sow likes you too." Then he pushed the mouth bottle into her pussy and emptied its contents inside.

"Sow, I want to drink slowly, make sure to keep it inside your cunt or you will be punished!" Jay instructed as he started licking her clit then he inserted his tongue inside her cave and licked the walls while slowly sucking the wine inside her.

Kyle also drank the remaining can of beer slowly and kissed Sandy letting her drink it, until she was also intoxicated by alcohol. With her inhibitions gone, her body seeking for pleasure danced to Jay while her lips were in Kyle's mercy.

Then she was turned around the table, her pussy in Kyle's face while her head was hanging down the table. Kyle upped her sensitivity with Jay's permission as Jay inserted his cock inside her mouth and started going in and out of her throat with his balls slapping her face with every thrust.

Kyle teased her holes licking her clit, pussy and ass alternately. Jay signaled Kyle and he stopped to take Mike and put him infront of Sandy's pussy. Then Jay thrusted faster and shoot his cum deep in her throat as Sandy sprayed her cum with wine on her husband's face.

14