41 Annie Calls
1.8k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay did enjoy the body of the two girls but he did not break them yet. He make use of the time making out while his hands groped their breasts and teased their clits. 

While Selie was using her boobs and mouth to squeeze his cock of cum, he eats Aya's pussy, after cumming it was Selie's pussy's turn to be eaten while Aya gave him a combination of titjob and blowjob.

After cumming in both girls mouth-pussy and making them cum in turn, Jay made them drink a part of the dissolved stamina pill, ask them to put on clothes before ordering them to return to work.

They would not remember anything that happened and no one will ask them when they return to their post.

When Jay walked out of his bedroom, the three guys had also exhausted their energy. Jay also asked them to drink the remaining dissolved stamina pill and asked them to put on clothes.

Then he ordered the two guys that Nick will ask them to meet at night and they will come before letting them get back to work.

"How was it Nick?" Jay asked.

"It was uncomfortable at first but after the unease, everything became pleasure. It feels really good to have two dicks at the same time." Nick replied as he blushed, more effeminate than before.

"Then, let's meet again tonight at a club, I will send you the place later, be sure to bring Alice and the two guys Danny and Jordan. I will also bring my friends." Jay said to which Nick nodded.

It was only 2 in the afternoon when they left. As they were walking, Jay's phone rang and a smirk crossed his lips as he answered the phone.

"Sup Annie."

"Jay, are you busy?"

"Nope, just roaming around the city. Why?"

"Oh, I baked some pies and I'm alone and can't finish everything. So can you drop by and help me finish?"

"My pleasure. Be there in twenty minutes."

"Okay, see ya."

"Carl, drive to Mark's house." Jay said as he texted Mark to inform.

Twenty minutes on the dot, Jay's car was parked in front of Mark and Annie's house. As soon as the door closed, Annie jumped on Jay and gave him a torrid kiss.

Their tongues entangled as Annie's legs encircled his waist while Jay fondled her ass as he carried her and sat on the couch.

"Mmm.. Jay fuck me.." Annie moaned in between kisses. Annie was wearing a loose hanging blouse that only covered her big breast, her tummy and navel showing, and a short skirt with a thong that was already wet with her juices.

Instead of answering, Jay kissed her hard as his hands traveled to her breast and pussy while Annie's hands opened his pants to free his cock.

Without saying anything, Jay changed their positions with Annie kneeling on the couch, her head and breast dangling over the backrest of the couch while her ass pointed upwards and Jay standing behind her. He slid his pants down and he suddenly removed her butt plug and inserted his dick deep in one swoop.

Annie screamed in climax as she felt his dick deep inside her ass. Then Jay removed his cock out of her ass and plunged deep inside her still sensitive pussy.

"Aaaahhhh... Nnnhhooot th.. ere.. mmm..." She protested but can do nothing as Jay continued pounding her pussy, she can feel his cock kissing the entrance of her womb.. "sssooo deeeep.."

Jay relentlessly pounded her pussy, hard and deep that she can only moan in delight and pleasure, cumming at every thrust of his cock. And then she felt something being inserted inside her ass and soon both of her ass and pussy were being thrusted in rhythm.

"Oooohhh soo gooodd.. Mmm.. mooorrre.." she moaned in between thrusts, her drools falling on the leather couch.

"Ahh ahhh uhh ugh.. too.. too.. rough.." Jay's thrusts went faster and without warning, Annie's eyes fell back as she came hard when Jay ejaculated deep inside her and whatever was in her ass was pulled out at the same time. Her pussy squirted with her juices followed by her pee.

Jay removed his cock from her pussy, moved in front of her and inserted his cock inside her mouth. Jay used her mouth pussy as his hands played with her big breasts. Jay shoot another load of cum straight into her stomach as Annie had another climax.

Then as if nothing happened, Jay arranged his pants back up properly and sat on another clean couch while waiting for Annie to recover.

"Jay, how could you.."

"Annie, you asked me to fuck you, so I did. I can't let you seduce me in vain right? After putting on the effort of choosing clothes to rile me up. And jumping on me as soon as the doors closed.

And if I were you, I would clean up now, unless you want Mark to see what happened. While you clean up, I'll be in the kitchen, eating your delicious pie." And with that Jay walked towards the kitchen to eat.

Annie had no choice but to use her remaining strength to clean up their mess before she went to the bathroom to take a shower, scooping out his cum, Annie didn't know what she thought of as she licked the cum from her pussy and once again climaxed as she tasted his semen, making her shower longer than usual.

"There will be no next time." Annie finalized after sitting in front of Jay after her bath. She was now wearing a normal slightly loose shirt and a long skirt that reached her ankles, although not as revealing as her earlier clothes, it's still as seductive as before in a different sense.

Jay just shrugged his shoulders and showed her their video (courtesy of Carl) from his phone. "I guess with this, its up to me if there is a next time or not." Jay said and saw Annie moving her fingers to delete the video.

"Even if you delete it, I still have a copy. So now, you can only do what I want, unless you want me to show Mark, how I fuck you until you can no longer remember your husband." Jay said as he stood up to sit next to her.

15