First Day at School
57 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Woah! who's that? I think I found the one!"

"Shut up you f**king slut! you don't have the right for that."

Loren walked around at school feeling a bit lost. He approached the two bickering girls.

"Uh, exuse me? may I ask a question?"

"G-go ahead"

"How do I go to class A1?"

"uh...y-you go straight the pathway a-and turn left then the room at the end is class A1."

The first girl answered stuttering.

"Ah okay, thanks!"

"N-no problem."

Loren then found his way to class A1, the class he will be in.

Meanwhile....

"What a gentleman..."

Said the first girl that Loren asked about directions.

"How could you tell?"

Asked the second one, intrigued.

"That kind voice, warm look, respecful attitude, broad back, and that as--"

"Stop!stop! Isn't he just a normal slightly more attractive guy?can't see anything about what you just said and f**king perv what's with the ass? your a girl for f**k's sake! does being a bit clean hurts your ovaries?!"

"Shut up you ignorant b**ch! don't see he's looking for our class?g*dd*mn it! you don't even know anything about guys! you freakin lesb--"

"Aiyo f**king whore! I'm straight okay! you get in here now! I promise I won't kill you!!"

 The second girl started to run with the first girl on her tail.

"Not a chance les-b**ch! hahaha"

 'hays..kid's this day' 

thought a passing parent while shaking her head.

--------------------------------------------------

Loren seeing no one around him, opened his System.

'Status.'

______________________________

[Status Window:]

Name: Louis Renoir Mendez Salvare

Age: 16 Years

Main Stats: 

Height: 189 cm (+/-)

Weight: 75 kg  (+/-)

Strength: 69 (+/-)

Agility: 69 (+/-)

Constitution: 42 (+/-)

Intelligence: 23 (+/-)

Wisdom: 19 (+/-)

Appearance: 53 (+/-)

Charm: 46 (+/-)

Others:

________

SP: 99

{Add Category }                

{Organizer}

______________________________

--------------------------------------------

'Hmmnn....'

'Can't believe a handsome guy like me could still get more handsome'

'Is this what they call 'late blooming?'

"No, it's called narcissism", is probably what anyone who heard him would say.

'What if I added another 40?'

'Just gonna do it and we'll see'

He added 40 point to appearance and voila!. He saw himself turning more handsome like someone's face being fast forwarded, in short, quickly.

'F**k that's creepy! felt like a monster in a horror film morphing'

'They get more gross though while I get to be more handsome'

'Poor them... Anyway, Looks upgraded, but a bit off on the height side? I guess I'll try it out, hope it doesn't hurt though'

'Hmm... I'm 165 cm, which is cute btw (fnckin narcissistic ass). But I need to get manly if I want to have a girlfriend. I want to have  atleast 195 cm height but I'm just 16... 180-190 cm could work, then I could just increase it till I become 18...

okay so here goes my points'

Loren saw his height increasing like a pen**s getting an erection.

He almost lost his balance due to getting tall in a ( two) blink(s) of an eye.

"F**k! ugh... s**t! now I know what my little fellow down there feel when he gets agitated!. So sorry for you poor guy"

'Pen--- felt happy finally found someone that understands it's pain'

"To make you feel better, I'll stroke you later tonight okay?."

'Pen--- nodded while blushing'

'Hays what the f**k am I doin!?. Just gonna add points at Weight'

Loren added 30 points to his weight. This time he din't felt much major changes besides of the light feeling he felt when he increased his height finally.

'Hmmn...  now lets increase my strength and agility to 69. Why you say? coz' I'm a man of culture as well'

He felt his whole body getting warm, the kind of heat that's just alright and refreshing. Then suddenly, the warm sensation faded and was replaced by a cold energy coursing through his body. That kind of cold that's perfect for a wondeful sleep. It's like you covering your whole body with a blanket while your one foot is left uncovered.

Loren felt like he had the power to conquer all the girls on the documentaries he watched(basically, tutorial on how to make a little monster baby)

but of course he knew that's all nonsense. He's still a virgin for f**k's sake!.

'What's Constitution?'

"Hey system! What's this constitution about?"

He heard nothing but silence. Suddenly, a mesage appeared with the same box from Status Window.

 

[Apologies Host. System is currently sorting the quests that's suitable for you and thus could not response fully. Constitution is the quality of your body itself.]

"What? I never saw a system not available because it needs to do what you're doing. You really were made by me.... just gonna do my thing...."

'Okay, I'll make constitution 42. Sucks that I can't get another 378 points. Just gonna add those latter when I have it.'

( 42 + 378 = 420. 420 means hitting and getting high)

Loren then added points on his constitution.

This time Loren felt like his body was getting hard, flexible and, thougher all at the same time.

After that He felt a tingling sensation all over his body like that feeling a man experiences when they have their fill or when someone sees their crush and they get kilig, then it disappeared.

(Kilig - Exhilaration or elation caused by an exciting or romantic experience; an instance of this, a thrill.)

'I think I'm awesome now. just a little bit of Intelligence and Wisdom and then it's done. I'll just save about 90-ish points for emergency use.'

He added 16 points on Intelligence and 12 on Wisdom.

He felt a chill on his brain. then suddenly he had the feeling that he can now think more clearly and appeared to have become better at utilizing his existing knowledge. 

After the feeling vanished, he suddenly thought about how stupid he was for doing all of this point distribution in this way.(effect of + int and + wis)

'Can't cry over spilled beer eh'

'I should probably go or I'll get late.'

----END OF FLASKBACK----

 

'Huh...what the f**k would I say when I introduce myself?'

Thought Loren while in front of room A1. Before he even had the chance to go in, two small figures ran past him and got in the room.

'F**ck's happening?'

Then suddenly a tall middle aged man in a teacher's outfit stood in front of the room looking at him.

What's with this guy?'

"You must be Louis right?"

"Ah?...yes sir, Louis Renoir, you can call me Loren."

"Okay wait here, I'll introduce you to the class. I'll tell you when to come in."

Then the teacher got in the room.

-----------------------

"I heard there's a transfer student!"

"I hope it's a boy. A handsome one at that."

"I hope so too.."

Suddenly the door opened and the teacher walked in. The students quickly came back to their seats and sat properly. 

"Okay class today as some of you might already know, we have a new student with us. Please take care of him."

"Yes sir!"

Answered the students with the girls taking the lead. 

"He said him, so he's a boy!"

"Hope he's handsome!"

"Just wait and we'll find out.."

-------------------------

"You can come in!"

'what to say?what to do? would they laugh at me?'

Loren thought while feeling nervous.

'F**k!! I'll take it as it is.'

Then he came in with his head bowed down.

Gasps where heard across the room, mostly from girls.

He got to the front, looked straight in front of him leaning to the side due to being uncomfortable then introduced himself.

"Hey! Name's Louis Renoir Salvare, call me Loren. I'm 16 and my hobby is watching fights(p*rns)"

'Oh sh¡t! I accidentaly said it!'

He tried to smiled but due to nervousness and embarassment only one corner of his mouth got pulled up which looked like he smirk. add that to his tall built, the way he stand, talks, and the hobby he just said, he looked just like the handsome tall delinquent from the novels. 

The guys who glared at him when they saw his handsome face are now fidgeting, not knowing what to do to get out of the room. 

"You can look for an empty seat and you can sit there."

"Okay."

'I hope the left last corner seat is available. why you ask? 'cause that's the seat of the main character's'

Loren looked at the back and finding that his favorite seat was empty. He approached and sat on it. The moment he sat, he was swarmed by excited girls.

"Hey you good a girlfriend?"

"What do you hit, boys or girls?"

'traps and girls! hehehe'

"Can I have your number?"

'69 - 420'

He answered their questions in his head with a blank look.

"Hey class! get back to your seats.!"

The teacher loudly shouted.

'Thanks teacher'

Loren heaved a sight of relief finally getting rid of the girls.

'It's really hard to be handsome'

(narcissitic ass, but you got the right to do that for now. )

"Hey, I'm Brenner, Austin Brenner."

Said the boy on his right side, his seatmate while offering a hand for a shake.

'hehehe, The bond introduction huh, let me do the same.'

"Name's Salvare, Loren Salvare."

Said and accepted the handshake.

"You have no weapons in your sleeve huh."

(Handshakes were used to confirm if someone has a weapon in their sleeves.)

"What?"

"Nothing"

'Hays..So hard talking to ignorant peeps.'

"Oh...okay. So why did you trasfer school? got into trouble? did you beat someone up till they're disfigured?"

"Uh...Yes and no."

"hmm? Please do tell why."

"I did kicked and punched someone in the face, if that's what you call as beating someone up and no 'cause that's not the reason why I transfered"

"What it is?"

'ugh f**k we ain't close why keep asking...'

"personal reason."

Loren answered while looking at the guy with a stoic expression. Terrified by the blank look getting thrown at him, his seatmate finally shutted his mouth.

'Sh¡t why do I even need to study... f**ked life is this! now I'm in here!..holy moly sh¡t!!!...'

4