[Arc 1]Chapter 4
158 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ray's POV

"UWAAAAAAAAAAA", the voice of a baby's crying voice could be heard. This voice made Ray cringe as he tried to crawl away from the baby.

'Can you please just shut up?!', Ray shouted internally. It's been 8 months since the baby was born and Ray had an embarrassing moment - one that makes him want to dig into a hole and never come out - however thanks to it, his parents are regularly visiting.

"Look! He's crawling!", the blue eyed woman squealed.

'I do NOT need anymore noise goddamnit.', Ray brought his chubby little arms to his ears and blocked his ears. The couple whom were just passively watched seemed to squeal even louder, and yes. By couple, even the man who's supposed to be cold-hearted squealed like a goddamn school girl.

"What's this racket?", a cold voice said in the distance. This voice seemed to immediately turn the atmosphere into a dark, gloomy atmosphere.

"What are you doing here?", the man said towards the purple eyed figure.

"Visiting my son.", the brown haired figure responded, this caused the man and the woman to cringe.

The woman went over to Ray and mumbled something, "I'm sorry.", Ray thought her say. 'Sorry for what?', Ray questioned. When Ray was going to ask anymore unheard of questions, a conversation that piqued his interest was started.

"So, what are you gonna name him?", the blue eyed woman spoke towards the pink eyed woman. 'Name? I thought they already named me?', Ray once again questioned.

Hearing this question the pink eyed woman creased her voice as she mumbled something.

"I wanted to name at the same time as you...", Ray and everyone in the room heard this. Ray's expression and the woman's expression softened, however the man just left the room.

"So, he still won't forgive me?", the new woman questioned the blue eyed woman.

"I'm trying my best, Evelyn. I can tell he doesn't hate you, but you could say he feels conflicted.", the woman said to 'Evelyn'.

"Conflicted?", Evelyn questioned.

"Yes, conflicted. You see, he already liked both of us however he didn't like the way you went around it.", the blue eyed woman clarified. This sentence seemed to struck Evelyn deeply as tears started streaming from her eyes. Watching all this Ray thought:

'This family has some issues, doesn't it?'

"So um... Selene... What would you like to name your child?", Evelyn said through a barrage of gasps. Hearing her question the blue eyed woman, or 'Selene', smiled gently and answered.

"I'm thinking about naming him 'Sammuel Madeline Quartz', what about you?", Selene inquired.

Evelyn who heard this question stopped crying and smiled as she said:

"I think I'll name him 'Ray Shuichi La Quartz'.", Evelyn responded.

"Shuichi?", Selene inquired for a further explanation.

"..Yes... It's the name of my grand father...", Evelyn responded while smiling.

"Oh? Then your just like me! I named my baby boy after my grand mother.", hearing this both mother's smiled and burst out laughing. Ray who was just idling watching thought 'I thought she hated me? Then why did she "Tch" when I was born?', Ray probed.

"Evelyn, no, Eve. I'm sorry for letting him out you through all that trouble.", Selene apologized for some unknown reason.

"Lene, don't apologise. It was just some work.", Evelyn tried to calm down Selene who was on the verge of tears.

"But, you could've met your baby boy sooner...", Selene mumbled.

Evelyn picked up Ray as she gently nuzzled him, she looked up at Selene and said:

"Look, isn't it fine? I'm together with him now and that's all that counts.",Evelyn responded as she twitched when Ray started to nuzzle her back.

Looking at this display of companionship, Selene stopped crying and just smiled while saying "Right!".

'I guess when she "tch"ed she did it out of frustration at not having the ability to spend time with me?', Ray concluded.

While Ray was asking himself questions, he didn't notice that both mothers had already left the room because they had planned something.

"Ehehe!", Ray snapped out of it and recognised that he was near the baby which commands waterfalls from his eyes, by will.

'Wait... where did everybody go?', Ray looked around his surroundings and saw that only him and the demon baby remained. The demon baby rolled over to Ray and started hugging him. 'So, I once again become a body pillow? How nostalgic.', Ray smiled. 'Doesn't feel bad though.', Ray closed his eyes to sleep...
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile...

Ernest Harold La Quartz's POV

'Hmph.', Ernest pouted. 'I hate that woman.'. Ernest was angry. Really angry.

You see, in the Stauvenait Empire polygamy is allowed, however not everyone supports it as people think that polygamy itself is an insult to the main wife.

Well, that's one factor to Ernest's hate towards his wife, but the main factor was that his main wife - Evelyn Touka La Quartz - drugged Ernest and then proceeded to have sex with him, or to be more precise she raped him. Ernest was both happy and angry as he also liked Evelyn. But not just Evelyn, he also liked his second wife - Selene Justine Quartz - hence he was in a bit of a dilemma emotionally.

Everytime Ernest tries to confront his emotions with Evelyn, he always becomes cold and aloof, to the point that Ernest thought someone had cursed him and when he found out that he wasn't cursed, but had a subconscious hate for his wife for raping him, he was hurt.

He had loved both Evelyn and Selene for years, to others it was obvious but to him he thought he hid it pretty well. Ernest also knew why his wife - Evelyn - did it as well. It's no secret that Evelyn used to be the royalty of a fallen royal family from another country, which was adopted by a lower-class marquis.

However, what Ernest didn't expect was that his wife was forced to drug and get impregnated by him because his family forced her to. Ernest didn't know if she truly loved him, even after she broke off all relations to her family and even got someone to assassinate, ahem, someone to take them somewhere far away.

CLICK CREAAAK

Ernest opened the door to his room to find something. Two naked woman.

"We love you..!", both nude woman muttered loudly as they pulled him into the room.

CLICK

And that night is when the family's relationship problems were fixed. Meanwhile Ray was...
.
.
.
.
'Ehehehe, don't run away Mr.Donut...', Ray was... Well... being Ray?

4