Chapter 13
62 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Another chapter boisss! Enjoy!

ヽ(°>ω<)ノ

____________________________________________

~Lillia's POV~

I found this boy laying naked on the ground. His body was heavily wounded.

I took a pity to him and brought him to my secret domain, that is the mansion located in the hidden plateau.

I first cleaned him by wiping his bloodied and full of dirt body. It was the first time I had ever seen a male naked other than my dad's body, when he and I went to a bath house.

I then covered his wounds with healing herbs. And after the wounds have closed, I wrapped them with gauze soaked in healing herb juices.

After he woke up, we chatted a little bit.

It was super nerve-racking, but my unchanging face never expressed my nervousness.

I also kind of lied. I lied about me having magical eyes that saw him as a human.

In truth, I was too nervous and had blurted out some lines from a novel that I read. 

My mansion had a library full of books, so I had always spent my free time reading them.

Surprisingly, it turns out that he was actually a human. Only that he had gone under certain things that made him this way.

I was quite taken aback, but my face never showed it.

While improvising my speech, I blurted out some other lines that I made up.

But thankfully, he never really minded what I was talking about. I don't want him to know that I was lying.

I guess I really am my dad's daughter, huh?

____________________________________________

Days have gone by, and this kid I saved, named Kazu, have grown accustomed to living here.

Since he had nowhere else to go other than that far town beyond this mountain range, I offered him a job as a farmer.

And later on, I decided to give him more jobs under the pretense of being my servant.

I thought of how stupid of me for saying such things. But he actually accepted it.

I felt bad, but also happy.

Truth be told, this past 10 years of me living here was too lonely.

Having him here is a blessing. Not to mention that my dream of owning a kingdom that does not discriminate races, is now coming closer.

Kazu, sometimes jokingly teased me. It seems that his demeanor had become more comfortable around me.

I wanted to tease him back, but what I thought of as teasing him back made him scared of me.

Maybe my smiling face looked too odd for him?

Maybe my physical play was a tad bit too rough for him?

I don't know. But, oh well.

____________________________________________

Along our journey, there has been multiple awkward occasions. But since my cold expression is unchanging, I feel safe in knowing that he doesn't see my nervousness.

*GROIIIIIIIINK*

I am now currently luring away a mother boar. Kazu should be dealing with it's children by now.

Honestly, these boars are complete scrubs. When I was new around here, they weren't easy, but now, it's like fighting lumps of meat.

Yep, meat. They look delicious. Plus, they're easy to kill.

I'm sure Kazu could easily crush them.

Anyway, let's not think about other stuff and let's just deal with this mea- I mean, boar.

While it was running towards me, I stopped running and dodged to the side.

Since one of it's eyes were completely unable to be used, it got too carried away on it's charge and hit a couple of trees before stopping completely.

It then turned itself around, saw me again, and charged towards me again.

*GROIIIIIIINNNNKKKK*

But it was too slow in doing this. 

As it started charging, I was already closing up on it from it's left side. The side where it's eye was completely useless.

In summary, it was her blind side.

And so, using this opportunity, I dashed at an alarming speed and cut it's tendons. Specifically cutting the tendons of it's front and hind legs of it's left side.

Since it was in the middle of charging, this made her tumble around like a big meatball.

Mmmm, meatballs....

No, get yourself together Lillia, food can come later.

Finishing it's roll, the mother boar couldn't get back up anymore and is seemingly disoriented.

Taking this as a chance, I dashed towards it, and unsheathed my knife.

I then plunge my knife to it's neck and slit it's throat apart.

Of course, while I was doing this, it struggled and tried to break free.

But since I am stronger than it, I held it's neck tightly while slitting it forcefully.

Since the mother boar now has died, I wonder how his hunt went on.

Alright, let's check on what he's doing right now.

I bet he's basking in the blood of his glorious first prey.

____________________________________________

"HUAAAAAAAAGHHH!!"

Huh? What?

Was that Kazu?

If it was him, it sounded way more desperate than a victory roar.

Did he lose?

No, it can't possibly be.

Those tiny piglets are way too weak.

Uh-oh....

No way. I-I fucked up.

I-I forgot that they were weak from my perspective.

Kazu's a human, he's super weak. Noooo! Why didn't I think of this?!

Living alone for 10 years seriously messed up my perception. I have a bad feeling about this!

"BLUUUUUUUUUURGHH!!"

Was that him again? It sounded more liquidy.

Damn it! I need to get there as fast as possible!

Wait for me Kazu! I'm going to save you!

____________________________________________

Oh no. Isn't this a trail of blood?

How far did he go?

Let's quickly follow this trail of blood.

Ah....

Ah! Aaaaaaah!

Noooo! Nonononononoooo!!!!

I look at a bloody mess of a scene.

Towards the far right, the piglet that was once alive was completely torn apart on it's stomach and was dead.

And in front of me, lay a limp and bloodied Kazu while covered in.... puke?

What the hell happened here??!

Oh god no!!

His left arm is completely twisted. From the shoulder to the palm, it's all twisted like a noodle.

Even his bones are sticking out like splinters!

Let's check if he's still alive.

I get close and stick my head onto his puke-covered chest to check if he's still breathing.

*foooh* *fooooh*

Yesss! He's still breathing. Quick, I need to do something!

But....

What do I do??? WHAT DO I DOOO???!!!

THAT'S IT!!!

That potion!! It said that it was a high grade potion for healing.

I checked my bag and found it lying in there deeply, so I quickly grabbed it out and began opening it's cork.

I then poured the healing potion onto his twisted left arm and made sure to pour it evenly across the arm.

Magically, the bones that portruded outwards began to retract.

After that, the arm began to untwist itself.

Then, all the tears and wounds began healing rapidly.

It was a grotesque, yet, mesmerizing sight.

And with that being done, I carefully carried him on my back.

There're still wounds and scratches all over his body, but those could manage themselves.

They weren't life threatening. But they could get infected, and so I hurry my way back to the campsite.

~To be continued.....

3