Chapter 15
82 8 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Lillia's POV~

I hope I'm doing the right thing.

God, this training makes me so nervous.

I have no idea how to train someone. 

At that time, while trying to console Kazu, I blurted out a line from one of the novels I read in the library.

It's the from a novel where the main character comes across a mysterious powerful master and that master offers the main character a way of how to get stronger.

Should I fix this lying habit of mine. Should it stop?

Anyway, after telling him about a way of training himself, I skimmed through a lot of soldier training manuals found in the library, and hand-picked what I deemed as the easiest.

Ummm, well, I uhhh, I added weights onto his training because I thought that it was cool.

I even went on and wore a murderous aura whenever he complained.

And I even increased the training duration. Compared to the 3-4 hour training duration in the manuals, I increased it to 12.

This is needed. All for the sake of making me look stricter.

Yep yep, this will make me into a charismatic leader! So that's one step closer into achieving my dream!

Although....

I feel that this isn't the right way to do things. I'm completely clueless in this matter.

I also feel very bad for Kazu. How selfish of me.

Should I ask for advice from someone? Oh yeah, I don't have any friends.

No, this will all improve in the future! Yes, this surely will!

____________________________________________

~Kazu's POV~

Day whatever of training.

Aaaaah, I don't even know how many days have passed since I've stopped counting.

I wonder how many days I have been suffering for.

I can't count the amount of times I've vomitted and/or fainted.

My feet have calloused so much from running that it doesn't even feel anything when touched. Ah, I remember when my feet bled and I had to soak it in medicinal herb water.

At this point, I'm almost used to this heavy training. Almost.

It's just that repeating everything in this training, every single day, makes it taxing for my mind.

Also, I've forgotten on which day it was, but she added more activities other than running with weights on.

It is quite normal though, just a usual martial arts training, like punching and kicking stuff.

Actually, I don't even know if that's actually how martial arts training work since I've never really experienced one.

The me right now could be considered as a muscly person.

But, since my stature is a bit small for a guy, I didn't really become a humongous guy with bulging meaty muscles.

I'm more of a short guy with a body compact with rock-hard muscles.

Speaking of physical activities, I still do my farming job. But, since training is done for half-a-day, I had to wake up at dawn every single day, to spare some time for the crops.

And speaking of jobs, she never really paid me any money. I'm starting to miss the days of when I could buy stuff.

I guess money's useless here since only both of us live here.

The hunting is pretty much taken care by her and her only. Ever since that disaster of a hunt, she's been hunting alone.

And every week, she'd go to the town and sell the pelt and bones.

The money she got from selling those, went to the spending of our necessities. Like, spices, tool repairs, torch fuels, and whatnots.

At least that's what she told me.

You know, I'm just going to put these useless topics aside, since they'll most likely hinder my main thoughts for today.

Now, enough with all the side stuff. Let's get into the juicy part.

I got, a new ability.

Yes, you heard that right. A new ability.

Well, kind of.

One night, I happened to have dreamed of me being my weak self, and when I woke up, I became my weak old self.

While freaking out, my body returned to it's muscly state again.

And as days go by, this phenomenon just kept developing itself more and more. Until one day, I came across of a way to control it.

You see, one of the abilities of ghouls that were mentioned by that old bastard Darius, was "Morphing".

He told me this just as I was released from the cell I was locked in. 

However, since he said that I was cured, I never really paid attention to his words at the time.

If I remember correctly, this ability disguises a ghoul into their normal original self.

The point of this ability was to let ghouls blend into the population of whatever creature they used to be.

And he said something along the line of, "This is typically seen in a long time ghoul."

So I thought that this ability would have never awaken inside of me.

here I am, already cured, but still awakened this power.

I don't know the reason, but having an ability is cool. This is what geeks that read fantasy books dream of, but that's perhaps only within the human world. And they would certainly freak out when they know this side of the world exists.

Who knows what geeks in this world dream of.

Well, let's just explain the gist of this power.

As you might expect, it's a bit different from what Darius had told me.

For one, this ability makes me able to change my body into whatever it's familiar of.

For example, since I have elf genes inside of me now, I could change my physical looks into more of an elf.

Another example, would be that I could change my muscle mass into what it used to be, and so, I could thin myself. But, I couldn't increase my muscles no matter how hard I tried.

So far, I've only been able to use this ability like these two examples I've said.

It seems that there are limitations to this unique ability of mine.

So, let's just demonstrate these two branches of my ability.

Let's try turning myself into what my body used to be.

____________________________________________

First, I close my eyes and begin focusing on feeling my whole body.

Since I have heightened senses, I could feel the air brushing through the tiny hairs on my skin.

It feels tingly.....

Then, I picture myself from when I was in my scrawny body.

Then this indescribable feeling surges through my body.

The closest thing I could imagine of is having muscle spasms all over my body.

And like muscle spasms this process hurts.

But unlike the times were I unconsciously activated this ability, manifesting it manually is a permanent effect.

And ta-dah! I've returned into my old self.

But that doesn't mean that I became weak again. 

My muscles only reduced it's mass, but not it's density.

Right now, I might look fragile, but when I press on my weak looking biceps a little bit, as soon as it goes deeper than the tiny skin and fat layer, I could still feel a strong muscle.

Unfortunately, it does come with one issue.

The issue is that my current muscles aren't as strong as in my muscle form.

Considering that these muscles became a bit denser than in my muscle form, if I have to guess, then my current strength is probably only around 40% of my muscle form.

There is a good aspect of this form though. It's that I'm now more agile.

I would say that my agility increased by 200%.

Plus, I'm more comfortable in this form. Being in my muscle form makes me feel like a brute with no brain.

And with this demonstration done, let's move onto the next one....

~To be continued....

____________________________________________

A/N: If you want to know how bulky 'Muscle form' Kazu is, all you have to do is to imagine Deku from BNHA having the body of Hanma Baki.

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)
/   づ

3