Kigal-Note/Humanoids: Humans
679 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Humans
Rank: E-
Type: Humanoid
Lifespan: 80~100 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: True Humanoid

Description:

Humans are one of the most average humanoids on Terra Sol. They are also the most adaptable ones, being able to learn almost any skills and earning any classes, except for those with racial limitations.

Humans have widely varying tastes and morals, creating many different types of cultures and countries. This also allows humans to easily work together with other races. However, on the other side, it also means they are the race that is the easiest to end up in a fight with if you are not "one of their bro's".

Appearance:

Humans are the typical humanoids, with one pair of arms and legs, a single head, and a large variety of hair-, skin-, and eye color.

The hair- and eye colors can also be affected by the aether-type of the habitat the human was born in, taking a color-variety that symbolizes the attribute of that region's aether. 

Abilities:

Average HP: F~E Average MP: F~E Average SP: F~E
Average STR: F~E Average VIT: F~E Average MAG: F~E
Average RES: F~E Average SPD: F~E Average DEX: F~E
Average INT: C Rarity: E Danger Rank: G~F

Humans have their initial stats spread out nicely over the board, with no special weaknesses, but neither any special strengths. 

Humans are also the only species that can cross-breed with other species and result in a halfling of both parent's races.

These halflings have the normal strength of their non-human parent but lack any of the typical weaknesses that race may have. They do however have lower stats when compared to the original.

Alvatria's comment: They also lack any inborn skills as well.

Garami's comment: Though luck for the average guy.

18