Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Demi-Humans: Hobgoblins
558 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Hobgoblins
Rank: E
Type: Demi-Humans
Lifespan: 70~100 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Demi-Human

Description:

Hobgoblins are the evolved species of the goblin race. After they evolved, the hobgoblins gained the power to stand alongside the other humanoid creatures. 

They are a peace-loving species, something that will never change unless they stand face-to-face with a Fiend Goblin or Evil Goblin.

Appearance:

An adult hobgoblin has an average height of 160~180 cm. They inherit their pre-evolved form's green skin and big noses, but the males have more robust bodies, while the female has turned more mature.

Abilities:

Average HP: E Average MP: F Average SP: E+
Average STR: E Average VIT: E Average MAG: F-
Average RES: F Average SPD: E Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C Rarity: D Danger Rank: G~F

Hobgoblins have higher physical strength than most other humanoids, at a cost of their magical abilities. They are also more talented than their pre-evolved form in different arts of crafting and are eager to learn from other crafters after evolving.

Hobgoblins are proficient with weapons, and they are great riders. Many hobgoblins tame monsters to act as mounts, with wolf-type monsters being a usual favorite choice for them.

Alvatria's comment: The hobgoblins are one of the most drastic natural before-after evolutions on Terra Sol.

Garami's comment: Meaning the most drastic evolution that follows the species tree without jumping to the next, right?

14