Kigal-Note/Demons: Reha Zera
579 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Reha Zera
Rank: F+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 100~250 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Lesser Demon, Arachnid

Description:

A spider-like demon that lives in the jungles and in caves. They hunt down their targets while hiding in shadows, or use the power of darkness to weaken the enemy before finishing it off. However, the Reha Zera is also a benevolent monster and will refrain from attacking prey that is weaker than themselves.

Appearance:

The Reha Zera takes the appearance of a black spider with a small abdomen. It has a neck like an ant, but its head is still that of a spider. It has just one set of eyes, sharp fangs, and a long tongue.

Abilities:

Average HP: G+ Average MP: F Average SP: G+
Average STR: G+ Average VIT: G+ Average MAG: F
Average RES: F Average SPD: F Average DEX: F+
Average INT: C Rarity: D+ Danger Rank: F+

A Reha Zera is a master with laying traps with its silk threads. It captures creatures with its webs for then finish it off at close range. Their threads are weak to fire though.

As a back-up plan, the Reha Zera will use several different Darkness attribute skills to weaken the prey. The types of skills differ between the individual Reha Zeras.

Alvatria's comment: On the other hand, they are horrible in a fair fight, so most of them get skills like [Escape].

Garami's comment: Seriously...? And the worst part is, I kinda want a skill like that...

13