Kigal-Note/Monsters/Reptiles: Glavras Duortoise
398 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Glavras Duortoise
Rank: D+
Type: Tortoise
Lifespan: 140~160 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Non-Venomous Reptile, Multi-headed (2), Glavras Monster

Description:

The Glavras Duortoise is an evolution of the Glavras Bunkurtle. It's twice as big, twice as smart, twice as nasty, and more than twice as dangerous. Just 'caution' won't help against this walking fortress.

Appearance:

Like its previous evolution, the Glavras Duortoise is a massive tortoise monster with a body of varying marine colors. They have two serpentine heads and necks, giving them an appearance similar to a lesser-ranked Hydra monster.

Abilities:

Average HP: C- Average MP: G+ Average SP: D+
Average STR: E- Average VIT: C- Average MAG: F
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: G+ Average DEX: G+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B Danger Rank: E+

The Glavras Duortoise has everything that makes the Glavras Bunkurtle a pain in the ass. High defense, powerful jaws, pursuit-type skills to catch up with prey, you name it.

Including the mentioned abilities, the Duortoise's self-recovery abilities are in a league of their own. It can grow a new limb in less than an hour even without the help of any skills it may have.

They also have access to Counter skills that enhances the power and speed of their attacks after being dealt damage, so the Duortoise only needs to tank hits after hits until it is 'charged up' enough to take out the enemy in one swipe. 

Garami's comment: That two-headed thing was that dangerous!? Talk about a close call!

Percel's comment: They are not that difficult. It just depends on how you face the problem.

13