Kigal-Note/Monsters/Dinosaurs: Glavras Regaliraus
331 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Glavras Regaliraus
Rank: D+
Type: Dinosaur
Lifespan: 120~150 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Carnivorous Dinosaur, Glavras Monster

Description:

The Glavras Regaliraus is the evolved form of the Glavras Slipraus. It is a regal being that commands the many Sliprauses of its herd. It is a noble creature that does not wish for unnecessary blood to be spilled.

Appearance:

The Glavras Regalisaurus is similar to its pre-evolved form, just one size bigger and with more striking scale colors. They also have feathers growing around their necks, ankles, and wrists, alongside their fin-like appendages. 

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: E- Average SP: D+
Average STR: E Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: E+
Average RES: E- Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B Danger Rank: E-~D-

Including its speed abilities from when it was a Glavras Slipraus, the Regalisaurus has access to shamanic spells that can decrease the strength of the opponent, increase the strength of their allies, healing, illusions, and much more. The only magical spell-type that the Regalisaurus is missing is magic spells that can inflict direct damage.

The greatest strength of a Regalisaurus is its leadership. Just by commanding a group can increase the damage potential of the Regalisaurus by several ten-folds, making it a dangerous monster to ignore in a group fight.

Alvatria's comment: So, the lizard has better social abilities than the demon.

Garami's comment: Shut up! I know that already!! *Sniff*

9