Kigal-Note/Monsters/Insects: Queen Crushroach
329 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Queen Cushroach
Rank: S (E+)
Type: Insect (Cockroach)
Lifespan: 1.000 Year
Attribute: Life
Traits: Insect Monster, Vermin, Ruler

Description:

The Queen Crushroach is a special evolution of the Crushroach line, only available to female Rushroaches. It is one of the Phantom Rank S monsters, a type of monster that has reached the principle of their natural evolution line. 

The Queen is a rare evolution only accessible to female Crushroach-line monsters. As the chance of at least one female being born in a generation of 10.000 Crushroaches is less than 0.01%, the chances for the birth of a Queen Crushroach is even smaller. If the female does reach this point, then one can expect that the surrounding land will fall to famine in less than a few years if not taken care of.

Appearance:

The Queen Crushroach has the appearance of a cockroach the size of a large dog... at least the first half of it. The second half is a huge abdomen the size of a carriage. The Queen has a set of wings, but it is too big to ever make use of them.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: G- Average SP: E+
Average STR: G- Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: G-
Average RES: F- Average SPD: G- Average DEX: G-
Average INT: D Rarity: A- Danger Rank: F+~B+

While its true battle abilities are closer to a rank E-, the Queen's strength is determined by its "kingdom", meaning all the monsters of the Crushroach-line that serve the Queen. This also includes the monsters that chose a different evolution than the Queen, even those that have reached rank D, or above that again. 

The strength of the Queen is proportional to her army, meaning that the strength of the Queen is determined by how friendly the surrounding land is to the Crushroaches. A land filled with prey, like a forest, will result in an army capable of destroying a whole country. On the other hand, an army build inside a cavern will barely be able to sustain itself. 

The Queen itself is extremely weak, lacking any battle abilities on its own, and it is barely able to even move.

Garami's comment: G-glad this one was in the Dungeon...

Alvatria's comment: On the other hand, if it had its lair in the open, then the adventurers could have squashed those pests already.

10