Kigal-Note/Monsters/Reptiles: Glavras Ophigiganta
324 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Glavras Ophigiganta
Rank: D+
Type: Snake (Cobra)
Lifespan: 140~200 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Serpentine Monster, Venomous Reptile, Glavras Monster

Description:

A gigantic snake monster that originates from the Water-Knot of Glavras Dungeon.

The Ophigiganta is an evolution of the Glavras Ophiaqya. Despite losing the magical talents it had as an Ophiaqya, the Ophigiganta makes it up with its massive size. The lack of magic abilities is due to it is saving the mana inside its body for future evolutions.

Appearance:

The Glavras Ophigiganta is a snake monster with a length of more than 100 meters and a mouth big enough to swallow a person whole. They have dark-marine scales that work as camouflage in dark areas.

Abilities:

Average HP: C- Average MP: E+ Average SP: D
Average STR: D- Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: F-
Average RES: D Average SPD: E- Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B Danger Rank: D-

The strength of the Glavras Ophigiganta lies in its ginormous size and stamina. It can survive most attacks due to its hard scales. In a team fight, the Ophigiganta will act as a shield for Glavras Ophiagyas to cast their water magic at the opponent.

True to its Venomous Reptile trait, the Glavras Ophigiganta can secrete venom with its fangs. However, due to its large size, the Ophigiganta never has the need to use its venomous fangs.

Garami's comment: Those scales are worth less than nothing against something that's too heavy to guard.

Alvatria's comment: That on Floor 1 was a performance worthy of my Champion. Bravo, bravo~

11