Kigal-Note/Demons: Reha Phraga
454 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Reha Phraga
Rank: E+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 120~250 Years
Attribute: Darkness, Poison
Traits: Demon, Arachnid

Description:

A spider-like demon that lives in the jungles and in caves. They hunt down their targets through the use of poisons while hiding themselves in the dark. They also create and grant medicines to those who need it.

Appearance:

The Reha Phraga takes the appearance of a dark-purple spider with a small abdomen and a skull mark on its back. It has a neck like an ant, but its head is still that of a spider. It has eight eyes, extendable fangs, and a long tongue.

All of its feet have claw-like appendages that it uses to help climbing or when it creates poisons or medicines with the materials it found in the jungle.

Abilities:

Average HP: F Average MP: E Average SP: F
Average STR: F Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: E+
Average RES: D- Average SPD: E Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: D+ Danger Rank: D

The Reha Phraga is a master in the art of mixing. Be it poisons or medicines, it can create almost anything. It uses these poisons and its webs to trap and kill even the vicious of monsters in the jungle.

It also has high magic capacities, allowing it to use magic at a high degree. 

As a user of status ailments, the Reha Phraga also has a high resistance to the ailments it produces. On the other hand, it's quite fragile, so a physical fight is all that is needed to defeat it... as long as it doesn't soak you in poison during the fight.

Garami's comment: This one was a great nr.2.

Gust's comment: Thank the gods she didn't pick this one. I can see a future where I am the test subject for poisons she makes.

18