Kigal-Note/Demons: Rasetsu Ogre
533 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Rasetsu Ogre
Rank: E+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 150~250 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Demon

Description:

The Rasetsu Ogre is the humanoid counter-part of the man-eating Raskasha, with the difference being that the Rasetsu Ogre lacks the Demonic Beast trait that the Rashasha have.

It is a special species that only a few demons can evolve to, and only if they have defeated a Dread Spirit.

These demons are ruthless in battle but are still completely capable of holding a conversation with others. Many of them live their lives as mercenaries.

Appearance:

The Rasetsu Ogre has a similar appearance to the Ogre species, with a bulky, humanoid body and black horns sticking up from their heads. The skin of the Rasetsu Ogre is usually in a shade of purple and they have golden-colored eyes.

Abilities:

Average HP: F+ Average MP: E+ Average SP: F+
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: F+
Average RES: E Average SPD: F Average DEX: E
Average INT: C- Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: E+

The Rasetsu Ogre has access to great physical powers along with a high mana capacity. Their strongest fort lies in using debilitating skills and moves, for then finishing the job with a single, powerful strike. Their proficiency in the Darkness attribute is especially noteworthy.

Garami's comment: Yeah... this is a class that's been ordered by that goddess to be included.

Alvatria's comment: How did you know?

15