Kigal-Note: Legacy Quest
442 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Legacy Quest:

A Legacy Quest is a special type of Quest that can be completed by anyone at any time, but one can only complete the same Legacy Quest a single time in their life. Registering for the Quest is not needed, meaning that the moment they fulfill the assignments of the Quest, they will have cleared the Quest, even if they did not know about the Quest beforehand.

Legacy Quests acts as special requirements that are needed to acquire special skills, classes, or evolutions. Some Legacy Quests may be locked for everyone except those who own specific skills, classes, or is of a specific race.

These types of Quests can be roughly divided into two types:

Action-based Legacy Quest:

The most typical Legacy Quest. Just performing a specific action will clear the Quest in question. These types of Quests are usually completed by obtaining a special title to grant a special reward that cannot be granted with the title alone.

Location-based Legacy Quest:

A Location-based Legacy Quest refers to a Legacy Quest which one needs to be in a special location to fulfill. As long as the minimum requirements are fulfilled, one can access the Quest anywhere they want.

A Priest-line class limited Quest that requires to be fulfilled in a church can be completed whenever it is in an established church or one located in a ghost town. As long as it fulfills the requirement of "being in a church", then the Legacy Quest can be accessed. 

Gust's comment: Libraries are known as the holy grounds for Magician-line class Quests.

Garami's comment: ......*Can't talk. In the middle of studying magic.*

15