Kigal-Note/Dread Spirit: Wild Hunt Lord
387 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Wild Hunt Lord
Rank: S (?)
Type: Apparition
Lifespan: Null
Attribute: Null
Traits: Null

Description:

The Wild Hunt Lord, more commonly known as the Kings of Ghosts, is a special type of apparition created by the strong will and extreme amount of aether of someone who had died.

These apparitions have authority over other Dread Spirits and are seen as the rulers over them. The Wild Hunt Lords are not known for their ferocity, so as long as one is not bothering them, they are considered harmless.

Appearance:

The Wild Hunt Lords takes on the appearance of their previous life, meaning they can look like any kind of creature on Terra Sol.

Abilities:

Average HP: ??? Average MP: ??? Average SP: ???
Average STR: ??? Average VIT: ??? Average MAG: ???
Average RES: ??? Average SPD: ??? Average DEX: ???
Average INT: ? (Approximately C) Rarity: A+++ Danger Rank: D~A+

The power of a Wild Hunt Lord is a direct copy of their living self, making it impossible to categorize their strength in static values. They do have a certain amount of strength, as the requirements for becoming a Dread Spirit is to have a large aether value. This is proven that most of the public is unaware of the name "Wild Hunt Lord", calling them Kings of Ghosts instead, due to nobody having returned with the information regarding these non-living royalties.

All the Wild Hunt Lords lacks access to any type of skills, but their authority over Dread Spirits allows them to channel the power of the Spirits into their own attacks, drastically increasing their power. They are also able to utilize Dread Spirits as mediums for instant travels similar to teleportation magic.

Like with Dread Spirits, the Wild Hunt Lords are fragile towards energies that would disrupt their aether-bodies. While they have a higher resistance to this than the Dread Spirits, the Wild Hunt Lords can also have fatal weaknesses towards what caused their death. In case a Wild Hunt Lord died due to poison when they were alive, their Wild Hunt Lord persona will have a critical weakness towards poison.

Garami's comment: ...HEY! Teleportation magic's a thing?!

Alvatria's comment: That's what got your attention?

9