Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Demi-Humans: Sahuagin
325 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Sahuagin
Rank: E
Type: Demi-Humans
Lifespan: 70~100 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Demi-Human, Aquatic Humanoid

Description:

Sahuagins are humanoid fish creatures that live in lakes or the ocean. They live in tribes and with a rural lifestyle, something that makes them sometimes be mistaken for Demi-monsters.

Sahuagins believe in a religion where their ancestors are their gods in addition to the belief in the twelve Ultimate Gods.

They are a warrior race and earn the local currency by trading monster materials or other items accessible only to the aquatic Sahuagins with traders and merchants that visits them from time to time.

Appearance:

The Sahuagins has the appearance of various types of fish with additional humanoid limbs. Their skin colors vary between the locations where the tribe lives. A lake-living Sahuagin will gain light-green skin, while an ocean-living one will gain more marine colors. This adaption to their environment works as a primitive type of camouflage for the Sahuagins.

Abilities:

Average HP: F~E Average MP: F~E Average SP: F~E
Average STR: F~E Average VIT: F~E Average MAG: F-~E-
Average RES: F~E Average SPD: F~E Average DEX: F~E
Average INT: C- Rarity: E+ Danger Rank: F+

The Sahuagins are experts in naval warfare, but they can fight on an equal level as other humanoids on dry land. They have a natural talent for spear weapons, especially the trident.

They work well in groups with other Sahuagins and are easy to work along with other species. The Danger Rank of a group of Sahuagins can easily reach a rank of E if their group is large enough. Even more so when they cooperated with other species.

Gust's comment: Oi, partner. You're losing to fish-people in terms of cooperation.

Garami's comment: Shut it already!! *Sniff*

10