Kigal-Note/Monsters/Reptiles: Glavras Ophiregina
282 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Glavras Ophiregina
Rank: B
Type: Demi-dragon (Serpent)
Lifespan: 700~800 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Demi-dragon, Glavras Monster

Description:

The Glavras Ophiregina. A demi-dragon that originated from a serpent-type monster and the most evolved race of the Dungeon: "The Water-Knot of Glavras" to date.

The Ophiregina values wisdom and knowledge just as much as the Glavras Ophagus, its previous evolved form, but they have turned into a musclehead due to their newfound power, trying to solve their problems with force rather than wits. 

Even so, the Ophiregina has a calm personality, but angering it will result in proving the saying of "letting sleeping dragon sleep, or else."

Appearance:

The Glavras Ophiregina is of a similar size to the Glavras Ophigiganta, if not bigger, has blue colored scales that have a line of gold on the tips, and an aqua-blue hood that's always up.

Abilities:

Average HP: B Average MP: B- Average SP: C+
Average STR: C- Average VIT: C+ Average MAG: B-
Average RES: B Average SPD: D- Average DEX: D
Average INT: C+ Rarity: A+ Danger Rank: B+

The Glavras Ophiregina may be slow for its species, but its big size allows it to tank more attacks than one would believe. It also has great proficiency with magic, and have access to long-range skills such as [Dragon Breath (False)]. In all, it is strong in every possible aspect, maybe except for speed.

Gust's comment: Gyaaaa!! Why did I sign up for this!?

Glavras Ophiregina's comment: ...*Blasts the fleeing Sahuagins and dinos with another breath*.

9