Kigal-Note/Monsters/Dragons: Pure Lake Dragon
393 10 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Pure Lake Dragon
Rank: C+
Type: Dragon 
Lifespan: 1,300~1,500 Years
Attribute: Water, Purification
Traits: Dragon

Description:

The Pure Lake Dragon is said to have evolved from serpent species that have lived more than 100 years in a large body of still water, like a lake. Therefore it is also possible for snakes that live in ponds to evolve into a Pure Lake Dragon.

These creatures are pure creatures to a fault, leading to dramatic differences between each individual. A gentle Pure Lake Dragon will never hurt anything, not even a fly, but a prideful one will kill anyone that it defines as an enemy. 

Appearance:

The Pure Lake Dragon has the appearance of a serpentine dragon without limbs and light-blue scales. On its head is a crown made from the dragon's horns, decorated with one or more blue gems. The shape of the crown varies between the different individuals.

The amount of gems is said to represent the dragon's mental alignment. The more gems on the crown, the more merciful the dragon, and vice versa.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: C+ Average SP: D+
Average STR: C Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: C
Average RES: C Average SPD: D Average DEX: D
Average INT: C- Rarity: S- Danger Rank: C

The Pure Lake Dragon is by no means any slouch. They are strong in both a physical fight and with magic, but their true worth lies in their power of purification. A single Pure Lake Dragon is enough to clean a small swamp into clear water.

Gust's comment: In some places, they are considered guardian deities.

Garami's comment: Then start guarding stuff instead of building Dungeons, you damn snake!!

11