Character Page: Gust
477 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Wisdom Raven
  • Gender: Male
  • Height: 46 cm
  • Weight: 1.1 kg

General information:

  • Age: 7 years 
  • Birthday: 17 of the month of Iksti, year X563
  • Likes: Books, Adventure stories
  • Dislikes: Knights, Monsters, Dungeons
  • Talents: Reading, Analyzing, Paperwork
  • Natural enemies: The King of Ghosts
  • Image color: Black

Background:

Gust grew up in the Grand Library Tower of the Industria continent as one of the many ravens used as mascots and assistance in the Library. Gust turned out to be a bad egg as he would rather waste his time reading stories about heroes and villains in Terra Sol's history rather than doing his job.

Be it his just deserts or not, he ended up being kidnapped by the Wild Hunt Lord that used to be king Ulrit Avalar when the latter overheard Gust bragging about being able to solve any mysteries in the world.

In the end, Gust joined up with Garami, while a little disgruntled by his treatment at the beginning, they've become partners that they can trust each other's back to.

Appearance:

Gust looks no different from a regular raven except for a V-shaped silver line on his beak. He's also able to use his wings as hands, mostly to turn pages in the books he's reading.

Personality:

Gust is always hungry for new knowledge, which is the main reason for him teaming up with Garami. He's also got a great sense of loyalty to those that treat him well, mostly due to his trauma from being captured by the King of Ghosts for three whole years.

In his younger days, Gust was a braggart of the worst dimensions, which resulted in him being taken by the King of Ghosts. Whenever he knows that or not, Gust is now more to ground and will not take more risks than possible, but he's reliable when it comes to information-related work. 

Abilities

Gust does not have any special abilities, except for his telepathy and experience with the [Identification]-type skills, but he has a waste amount of knowledge stuffed into his little head. 

While he may not look like it, Gust is also a talented flyer, being the best Wisdom Raven in the Junior division of the Grand Library Tower Sports Day's Wisdom Raven Race two years in a row.

Trivia:

At the moment1The end of Arc 1, Gust can evolve into the following evolutions:

  • Darknight Raven: The standard evolution for raven creatures. High stealth abilities... for an F-Rank.
  • Ashen Raven: An evolution possible if the raven's lived in areas with highly dangerous substances for a certain amount of time. The three years being captive by the Wild Hunt Lord. They have Ash attribute abilities to give small amounts of burn damage... small being the keyword here.
  • Graveyard Raven: Again, the Wild Hunt Lord helped to fulfill the conditions here, this time being an area filled with miasma or other types of Death aether. High anti-undead abilities, again, for an F-Rank creature.
  • Raven Goblin: A demi-human type creature that's possible to evolve to for ravens with high enough intelligence and having studied under humans for a certain amount of time. His childhood living in the Grand Library Tower allowed Gust to get this evolution. It's just one step away from evolving into a Birdkin (Raven).
13