Kigal-Note/Celestials: Flugels
401 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Flugel
Rank: E
Type: Celestial (Humanoid)
Lifespan: 250 Years
Attribute: Holy
Traits: Celestial, Humanoid

Description:

The Flugels are a Celestial species that looks extremely close to humans. They are the most average of the intelligent Celestial species and also the one with the closest relationship with the lower world.

Flugels are said to be the messenger of humanoid gods, but whenever that is true for other worlds or not, this is not true for the Flugel.

Flugels are also been named angels, but this is rather a collective name for all humanoid Celestials that share appearance with humans to certain degrees. Flugels are not happy about being referred to as Birdkins. 

Some Flugels that gain a high amount of positive Karma Value obtain a halo over their head, which will allow them to evolve into a more holy variant of the regular Flugel evolutions. In contrast, Flugels that gain negative Karma Value will evolve into species referred to as fallen angels.

Appearance:

Flugels look no different from ordinary humans, except for a set of wings, either located on their shoulder blades or by their hips. As mentioned, some Flugels may develop halos that float over their heads. 

All Flugels have pale skin colors and bright hair colors. Their wings, on the other hand, can be of any kind of color. 

Abilities:

Average HP: F+ Average MP: E+ Average SP: E-
Average STR: E- Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: E
Average RES: E+ Average SPD: E- Average DEX: E
Average INT: C Rarity: E+ Danger Rank: F-

Flugels are especially strong against the Light- and Holy attributes, but lack defense against the Darkness attributes and its combination variants. 

Flugels are capable of flight and have high mana reserves, which often results in them either chose between long-range classes like Archer, or Priest classes that focus on recovery.

While a Flugel's offensive and defensive magics are nothing to sneeze at, they have an inborn talent in recovery and support spells. On the other hand, they are fatally weak with debuffing- and ailment-inflicting spells.

Gust's comment: Garami's natural enemy. Like, on so many points.

Garami's comment: ...Hey, he's right! Guess I won't be warmly welcomed to heaven any time soon... score! Limbo was good enough.

16